Chapter 47

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 47:

Jungkook stood there, and held onto Minhee, his heart breaking at the sight of her breaking down. She was just sobbing uncontrollably, the images of Ivy walking out of the room, Jimin in the room shirtless. "What in the world was I thinking, how could I ever expect Jimin to change from who he used to be?" she managed to say between her sobs. 
"Minhee!" we both heard a voice calling from a distance, it was Jimin. 
Jungkook stood in front of her, guarding her from talking to him. "What the hell did you do to her?" he asked angrily. 
"Since when did you become so ballsy? Just stay out of this Jungkook, it's none of your business" he said as he moved around him and knelt down in front of Minhee. "Minhee, please. Look at me, hear me out, please!" he begged. 
"I don't want to talk to you" she said irritated. 
"I told you already! Ivy is a manipulative , and Taejun is a lying bastard! They don't like that I'm changing because of you, and that we're together" he pleaded. 
"Oh yeah? Is that your excuse when I saw Ivy walk out of the dance room with only a sports bra on and messy hair! Or how you had no t-shirt on and your hair was all messy?" Her heart sank, as her words became all muffled because she was starting to cry again. 
"Minhee, please! I was set up! You can ask anyone, they will tell you that I always practice in the dance room with my shirt off. It's not uncommon for me to do that, because it gets hot as hell in that dance room. And I was practicing hard for my end of the year talent show routine, how could you not expect my hair to be messy from all the sweating that I'm doing. I promise you, nothing happened. Nothing happened!" he continued pleading with the poor girl. Minhee looked at Jimin, she looked into his eyes, but all she felt was exhaust, and disappointment. She couldn't handle anything at the moment, and was just tired of it all. 
"I need a break from you, from everything. Sometimes....I just wish I could join my mom" She said as she stood up and grabbed her things and started walking away. 
"MINHEE!" He called out, but she didn't turn around. So he started to chase after her. 
But Jungkook grabbed his arm "She's tired Jimin, just let her have some space and breathe." he said. 
Jimin's blood started to boil, he knew that this was all the doing of Taejun and Ivy. He'd have enough of the both of them, and it was about time that he got rid of the both of them permanently from his life. Jungkook couldn't help but feel bad for his best friend, he hated seeing him so sad and torn up about all of this. 
Minhee continued walking, when up ahead Jungmee and Taehyung noticed and ran over. 
"Minhee? What happened?" Jungmee said as she wrapped her arms around her sister. 
Minhee then just lost it, and started to cry again. "Taejun and Ivy are what happened" was all she said. 
"Those damn no lifes" Taehyung said angrily. "Taejun has always been a manipulative bastard. It was like he made Jimin his pet, which pissed me off all the time, but Jimin just couldn't see it" he continued. 
"I'm just so done. I'm tired, and I just want to be away from everything and everyone" Minhee said as she wiped her eyes. A cavernous sigh then released from her lips as she looked to the sky. Jungmee could feel her sisters brokenheart, and it pained her as well. 
"How about after school, we go and get some lunch and then go and have a picnic near mom's gravesight?" Jungmee smiled gently. 
"I would really like that a lot, I just need to feel mom's warmth around me right now" Minhee sniffled. 
"Mind if I joined you guys?" Taehyung asked shyly. 
"Of course you can come Tae, mom would love that" Minhee smiled along with Jungmee. 

- Ivy's POV - 

"It worked like a charm! Minhee believed everything I told her" Taejun smirked and chuckled. 
"Are you sure this will get Jimin to come back to me?" I asked. 
"Yes it will. What even happened anyways when you went to the dance room?" He asked. 
"Well, I walked in looking y as hell, just the way he always liked it. But he was different, he didn't even look at me till I spoke to him. I tried talking to him about his dance and asking if he needed a partner, and he got all mad, and so I got mad too. He wouldn't stop telling me how much he loved that plain , and it pissed me off even more. He tried to leave, but I stopped him. I needed to make it look like something happened between us, so I just went crazy and started pushing and shoving him, and I tried to kiss him but he avoided me. Not once did he try and hit me though, he just stood there and took all my hits. Which I hated, so then I just started messing up my hair because his hair already looked messy. Then that's when you texted" I smirked. She loved the way Minhee's face looked when she saw Jimin. She loved the way she ran away from the room, the way the tears came down her face. She wanted nothing but to see Minhee suffer just like she was making her suffer. 
"Minhee is so hot though, and so is her sister. I might just have me a little bit of Minhee too" Taejun smirked. "Now that she probably wants nothing to do with Jimin, she'll be an easy target" 
"Do whatever you want with her. Just as long as she's out of the way" I smiled as I walked off happily. Taejun and I went seperate ways, and I happened to see Jimin walking down the hallway. I ran up to him and clinged onto his arm. "Hi bab-" I tried to say, but then he aggresively yanked his arm out of my grasp. My eyes widened with shock, because when I looked at him, I had never seen such hatred and anger come from him before. 
"I know you planned everything, you and Taejun. Now you know I would never hit you Ivy, but I swear if I lose Minhee because of your stupid little set up, I will get my revenge. Don't talk to me anymore, don't come up to me anymore, don't even look at me. I'm tired of you trying to ruin something that made me genuinely happy. And don't you dare lay a finger on Minhee. It's over Ivy, we were never a thing and we never will be a thing. Because my heart belongs to Minhee, the only girl in my life who doesn't want me simply because of my looks.

Please log in to read the full chapter