Chapter 54

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 54:

"M-m-mom?" Jimin whispers under his breathe hoping the women standing infront of him doesn't hear. She looks a lot older but still has the beautiful face she had the last time he remembers. Her hair is below her shoulders and it is light brown. She looks so prestigious and classy. 

She smiles intently at him. She stares in awe at the young man standing right before her eyes. He looks more alive and fuller. She ponders why her son has dyed his hair orange. "Jiminnie." She takes a step towards the boy. Jimin adverts his gaze from her and takes a step back. "How are you?"

"I'm great." He keeps his gaze on the ground and takes a deep breathe. His voice is shaking. What is she doing here? He wonders to himself. 

"Jimin." She places her hand on her chest. She just wishes she could embrace him in her arms and take away the pain she sees behind his beautiful brown orbs. "I came to congratulate you." 

"Thanks." Jimin answers with a stoic expression. He is supressing his feelings or at least trying to. 

"I brought these for you." She extends her long arms that hold beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you." Jimin bows. He keeps his eyes on the flowers as he grabs the flowers. It included all kind of flowers including his favorite the peach colored rose. No matter what she has done to him, he still has all this love bottled up for his mother. 

"I also brought you this." She pulls a white sealed envelope from her green luxurious purse and extends her hands to give it to him. 

Jimin's eyes widen. 

"I am guessing you need it for school or maybe to get anew place to live. I been saving it for these past few years. It's enough money to pay for school and get a new car." She smiles at him. 

"No thank you." Mr. Park walks up to them and stands next to his son. He pushes the envelope back to Jimin's mom. "My son has all he needs." 

"Hyun Ki." Jimin's mom states. Her eyes glisten when he gaze lands on Jimin's dad. It's bee years she has spoken to him. He looks tired and a little wear downed but he still is as handsome as ever. She dearly misses her son and her ex-husband. 

"Jiae." Mr. Park bows. "My son isn't some kind of charity work." 

"I know he is not." Jiae states. "He is my son and I am trying to help him out." 

Mr. Park's face expression hardens. "You walked out of his life, he isn't yours anymore." 

"He is mine as much as he is yours." Jiae states. 

"You choose to leave him when he needed you. You left him for another man. What makes you think you can come in again in his life after so many years?" Mr. Park raises his voice. 

"I have ways been here for him." Jiae utters out. 

"You missed his birthdays, his dance recitials, and much more." Mr. Park states coldly. "I want you to take your money and leave. You can't just buy Jimin with money" 

"It's a gift for my Jimin." Jiae protests. "I won't leave until he takes the money." 

Mr. Park glares at his ex-wife. Deep down inside him he still cares very much for the only women he had ever loved in his life but the walls he has created stops him from taking her into his arms. "No thank you. You can take your filthy money. Stay away from my son.

Jimin stares at his mother's eyes turn red and she holds the tears inside her eyes. "Okay then." She looks over at her son. "Congratulations Jiminnie. I'm apologize for the disturbance." She bows slightly and places the envelope back in her purse. Jimin watches as she turns around and disppears amonst the crowd. 

"Come on Jimin, lets go." Mr. Park turns around and follows the boys group of friends. Jimin turns his gaze looking for his mom and wishing he could have said something to her. 

"Jimin?" Minhee looks over at her boyfriend. "You going to be okay?" She places her hand on his cheek. 

"Yeah." He nods slightly and interwines hands with his girlfriend. 

"There is going to be a party at the Mayfield hotel. Should we go?" Minhee asks trying to change subjects. 

"Yes our whole class is going to be there." Jimin smiles. They walk over to their group of friends who are talking about the school party. 

"I was thinking that we can all meet up at the hotel." Namjoon suggests. 

"I have got something I have to do." Taehyung states. "I'll be out around 4 o clock." He looks at his watch. 

"I'll just pick you up" Jungkook states. "Also Jimin." 

Jimin nods. Taehyung smiles brightly at Jungkook.

"Jungmee and Minhee will be coming with us then." Hoseok chirps in. "Seokjin will drive us to the party." 

"Always me?" Seokjin blurts out in a jokingly matter. 

"Well you have a truck." Hoseok sings

"That sounds good." Namjoon states. 

"We got about five hours until the party starts then." Yoongi states. "We are going to head home, so the girls can change into their party dresses."

"We don't have party dresses though." Minhee gawks. 

"Or do you?" Hoseok winks as he pulls her arm. "Come on lets go. We will see you boys at the party!" 

"See you later." Jungmee smiles at Taehyung. 

"We will see you at the party girls!" Taehyung states as he waves at the girl. The girls wave back as they walk away towards the parking lots. Taehyung smiles sadly feeling like he won't see them anymore tonight. 

"Come on." Hoseok roars as they get off Seokjin's vehicle. He runs towards the gate and presses the passcode. The girls follow from behind. They laugh when they see Hoseok bopt up the stairs. 

"Hoseok you're too fast!" Minhee yells out. 

"You should be the Flash." Jungmee bursts out laughing. As they walk up the stairs they both walk into Minhee's room. They stare in awe when they see two beautiful dresses laying on the bed with jewlery, purse, shoes and a fancy coat. 

"What is this?" Jungmee asks as she steps towards the bed. She and her sister examin the dresses. 

"Mom and dad sent all of these from Paris." Hoseok smiles. "They told us it was part of your graduation gift." 

"Wait." Minhee shakes her head. "There is more?" 

"Yes." Yoongi butts in. He walks into the room and hands the girls each a key. 

"They also got you two seperate cars." Hoseoks smiles. 

"They want you two to be able to drive your own cars and stop sharing one car." Yoongi states. 

"You girls can pick the cars up later." Hoseok states. "Dad said that when he comes back, he will go help you two get your cars." 

"Wow." Minhee states. She stares at the key in her hand. "It's nice." She slightly frowns. He dad was the type of person who always tried buying them with gifts. When he missed their fourteen birthday he sent them to Disneyland for three days. When he missed her piano recital he bought her a very expensive piano. When he missed Jungmee's science fair, he sent her t

Please log in to read the full chapter