Chapter 6

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:
Once again Minhee was left alone. She watched as her sister disappeared into the crowd. She forgot to ask her sister where science class was. The students rushed down the hallways. Minhee on other hand just watched as everyone kept running to get to second period.
Where do I go? She thought to herself. She pouted slightly. She decided it be best to find it on her own the teacher would understand if she was late after all.
She continued striding the hallways aimlessly. No one stopped by to help her. "Wow everyone is so nice around here." She said sarcastically. She glanced down at her schedule and tried to figure out where to lead to next. She decided her best chance was to go to the office and ask for help.
She was to engrossed in her thoughts and her schedule that she didn't notice the boy in front of her. She slammed right into his back causing her books to slip right out of her hands as well as the boy's. 
"Oh my I am so sorry." She pleaded nervously. I am so dead. She thought to herself.
The boy crouched down to grab all the books on the ground including hers. "It's okay. You lost beautiful?"
Minhee's eyes widened. She blushed at the compliment. Or at least she thought it was. "Yeah. Kind of."
She didn't look up at the boy because he would notice her red cheeks.
"I have never seen you around here before. Are you new?" He smiled hoping to grab the girls attention. "You look different from all these girls."
She glanced up at the boy. She realized he was in her first hour class. The same boy that gave her a devious smirk. "Aren't you in Mr. Kwon's first hour math class?"
Jimin smiled once more. "So you did notice me?" He tilted his head to the side.
"No!" She stated out "You were sitting a few sits in front of me that's all."
He chuckled as he watched her cheeks turn blood shot red. Be has never met a girl so innocent and pure.
"Well cutie I have to admit you catched my attention as well." He calmly worded out
Minhee looked away nervously.
"I didn't say you catched my attention. I just remember you a bit." She looked down at the floor.
"Minhee is your name right?" He asked randomly. She nodded her head. "My name is Park Jimin."
They stood still in silence. "Where you headed to beautiful?"
She tried to ignore his last word. "I think it's science class." She looked down at her schedule. "Yeah science."
Jimin slightly smirked. "That's where I am headed to." He chuckled "Lets go together."
He took the lead and she followed him from behind. They walked quietly down the hallway. Jimin decided to help her with her books. They arrived to the end of the hallway.
He opened the door. The math teacher looked up from her computer. "Why are you late?" She stood up. "You better have a good explanation Jimin!"
A few boys chuckled in the front.
Jimin looked over at the boys and rolled his eyes. "Well you see i stopped by at my locker to put a few things away." He stated comfortably
"It doesn't take 4 minutes after the bell to put your things away Mr. Park." The teacher said annoyed
"I wasn't finished yet." He answered sarcastically causing the class to chuckle once more. "Any who i bumped into the new girl and well I caused a lot of ruckess." He glanced over at Minhee, who was standing silently next to the door. A few girls turned their heads to her and analyzed her from top to bottom. A boy in the back of the room whistled slightly at her causing a small laughter. She looked down uncomfortably.
"Be quiet!" The teacher yelled out to the class. "Are you Lee Minhee. You are related to Lee Jungmee right?"
"Yes." Minhee answered.
"Yeah i had your sister last hour and she was also late. The teacher walked over to Minhee "I am Ms. Son."
"Thank you." Minhee nodded.
"Why don't you sit on that empty seat right there?" Ms. Son pointed to the seat in front of Jungkook and Jimin's.
Jimin broke into a smile. Minhee nodded and slowly straddled to her assigned seat. Jimin followed her from behind. He placed her books on her table.
"Thank you so much." She uttered and slightly smiled.
Jimin smiled back and slowly leaned in. "You're welcome beautiful."
Once again she blushed. She tried to hide it by covering her face but it didn't work.
Jungkook just watched as Jimin took his seat next to him and kept smiling. He wanted to wipe that evil smile from him. Jimin glanced at Minhee hoping to catch her attention once more.
Jimin tore a small piece of paper from his notebook. He quickly scribbled something and tossed it to Jungkook. Jungkook cautiously opened it: I told you she is all mine. ;)
Jungkook shook his head and replied back: I doubt it. You have no chances with her.
Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. He glanced at Minhee. She was to concentrated on taking notes.
Jimin wrote something carefully and tossed it once again to Jungkook: Just watch and learn.
Jungkook folded the piece of paper. Jimin torn another small piece of paper and carefully wrote his name on the front. Jungkook glanced at Jimin who was writing something inside the piece of paper. Jimin folded it carefully and tossed it in front of him. It landed next to Minhee's notebook. She examined and saw Jimin's name. She placed it on her lap as the teacher turned around to analyze the students. She once again continued scribbling away notes until Ms. Son turned her back to them.

She looked down at the note:

Hey beautiful do you want me to give you a tour of the school? Free of charge ;) Maybe just a kiss or date?
She wrote something and turned around. She quickly placed it on his desk.
Confidently Jimin opened it:

No thanks.
Jungkook watched as Jimin's smirk disappeared. He rolled his eyes and furiously crumpled the paper. Jungkook could tell he got rejected for the first time and he wanted to laugh.

After what seemed like forever class was finally over. Minhee gathered all of her things and calmly walked out of the classroom. Jimin looked at her as she walked out, not taking his fiery gaze off of her. "Whats wrong with her? every girl can't resist my charms, what makes her so special?" he crossed his arms

"Not every girl is the same Jimin" Jungkook replied, "What do you know? as if you've ever loved anyone, being a lone-" Jimin caught himself mid-sentence. "Jungkook I- I didnt mean-"

Jungkook just shrugged it off. "Well, im not going to say you're wrong" he let out a small sigh "but whatever, lets just go to our next class pabo" he said letting out a small chuckle, Jimin still feeling bad for what he said quietly trailed behind him. 

Minhee and Jungmee met up in the hallways and went to their next period together, as their schedules matched for the rest of the day. "How was your first two periods" Minhee said smiling

"T

Please log in to read the full chapter