Chapter 59

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 59: 

- Jungkook POV -

Jungkook was driven to the airport along with his parents. He made sure not to ask anymore questions, as he didn't want to anger his father. He felt his stomach twist, but there was nothing he could do. His ticket was bought, and his luggage was packed. He let out a cavernous sigh, as he realized he just had to it up and be the son his father always wanted, but never seemed to get in him.
His older brother was everything his parents wanted in a son. He was charismatic, kind, handsome, and ambitious.
The day he died took a huge toll on all of them, but the biggest change he noticed was that in his parents. Their smiles faded, my father who once started his business out of passion and because of a dream, had soon became a greedy monster that only cared about how much money he could possibly make. My mother stopped being a mother, and fell prisoner to her drinking habits. Honestly now that I think about it, I was almost positive that my father had a few mistresses, which wouldn't surprise me because from what I've observed, they've been in a loveless marriage all my life. We arrived at the airport not too long after, and I said small bye's to my parents as I walked off to catch my flight. What hurt me the most, was the fact that I couldn't say goodbye to my friends and especially Minhee.
But I mean, I'd only be gone for 3 years he thought to himself as he mentally said goodbye to Korea and entered onto the plane. 

- A few days later - 

Jungmee just laid on her bed, examining the bracelet that was on her wrist. Everything about it made her miss Taehyung and think about him even more. She just wishes more than anything that she could've said goodbye to him, but she was determined to get him out.
She slowly looks over at her sister, who looks completely lifeless laying on the other bed. 
"Minhee?" She starts "You're okay right?" She continues as painful flashbacks come back into her mind. She remembers as Ivy punched and slapped her sister, and then when she kicked her head. She was absolutely sure that it was that kick that did it. 

"Jungmee!" She hears a voice, she looks over to see Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon. They come up to her, but are careful to be gentle because they know she's still fragile. Hoseok gently moves her hair behind her ears and smiles brightly at her, tears of joy starting to form in the ducts of his eyes. "It's so good to see that you're awake. I felt suffocated with torment looking at the both of you so lifeless" Hoseok said.

"It's good to see you awake baby sis" Yoongi smiles as he stands next to his brother. He's cleaned himself up, since the day he lost himself to his drinking again. 

"Boy am I glad to see you awake" Namjoon smiled as he gently ruffled the girls hair. 

"I'm glad to see you guys, it's good to be awake too." She chuckles a bit. "How long have we been here?" she's curious as to how long she's been out. 
"It's been about 6 days? Almost a week" Hoseok smiles. He is just relieved to see one of his sisters awake, but is still saddened that Minhee hasn't woken up yet. 
"No sign of Minhee waking up?" She asked. They both shook their heads as all of them looked sadly over at their younger sibling. The three boys all sat down all in their own respective thoughts. Yoongi sitting close by Minhee, and Hoseok staying close to Jungmee while Namjoon taking the window seat. It felt like a while since they could take a deep breath of air. It was almost as if simultaneously they all took a cavernous breath, all glad that everyone was safe and that it was over. Soon the group was joined by Jin and Jimin who had left to change into some fresh clothing. 

"Jungmee! It's good to see you awake!" Jimin chirped. 
"Thanks Jimin! Thanks for coming to visit us" she smiled back.
They all spent time with one another, and soon another day came to an end as they all went to bed everyone hoping and praying in their hearts that Minhee would wake up some time soon. The sun arose, and slowly peaked through the window and shone on the faces of everyone in the room, they were all still asleep. The nurse had enetered the room earlier and was checking vitals on Jungmee, and making sure everything was in order. She also checked on Minhee's heart monitor, oxygen consumption as well as IV drips. 
"We're glad you're doing alright sweetheart, It's a shame that your sister hasn't awoken from her coma yet." She said looking sadly towards Minhee's direction. 
"What? She's in a what?" Jungmee said shocked. 
"Your sister is in a coma dear, were you not informed by your brothers?" The nurse replied. 
"She'll be okay right?" Jungmee said worrying even more than before. 
"Calm down sweetie, don't do anything to raise your pulse you're not in great condition either. But we are watching your sister closely , don't worry okay? She's breathing just fine and is still alive" The nurse said as she tried to calm Jungmee down. 
"Just as long as you're sure she's okay" Jungmee said breathing in and out slowly to calm her nerves. 
"She's doing fine, seems like she's a strong one. You both are actually, it's a miracle you're both even alive. With all the damage you and your sister sustained, those kinds of wounds could've easily killed a grown up. You're both very blessed. But anyways, if you need anything you know how to contact us" She smiled as she walked out of the room. 
"Please God, you have to save my sister. You can't let her

Please log in to read the full chapter