Saturday Already

New feelings

Lee Jong Suk POV

.  We slept for two hours.  What a shame.  Two hours of not making out when we have so little time.  I look at him.  I want to kiss him again.  He has his face on.  I saw it first today.  I had no reason to see that face before.  But now that I see it, it is such a turn on.  To think that he feels that way just because it is me.  I have realized I get really around him suddenly.  Now he is looking at me as if he wants to devour me.  Just looking into each other’s eyes can make me hard.   We haven’t done anything yet.  Not even kissed and I am hard.

So, after this night, I will not see him till we fix another schedule?  Exactly how will that work?  No, Let me not think of that right now.  Let me enjoy this time I have with him.

I move my eyes to his lips.  I see him frown a bit looking at me.  Then he is relaxed again… He reaches towards my lips and I am waiting for that mind blowing kiss.  No.  He decides to be a tease.  He whispers against my ears  “lets cleanup first”.  Then he laughs and gets up from bed in his glory.  

Ahhh.  Doesn’t he know I am hard?  I can see him.  He is hard as well.  Why is he wasting time teasing me?  I am frustrated.  I pull his hand before he goes too far.  “Don’t want to ing clean up.  Come here”.  He laughs some more.  Quickly gives me a silly little peck and says, “It will feel so much better.. trust me”.  Then he goes into shower.  Ah.  That!  Okay…

I follow him faithfully.  This will be another one of those experiences.  I have jerked myself off in showers hundreds of times.  In most recent months, with him in my head.  Always wondering why I was thinking of Woo Bin’s body when I was ?  When did s change into abs?  Woo Bin’s abs?  After months of that and many a wet dreams with him in them, I had decided to finally just go ahead and confess to Woo Bin. 

And here we are.  In my shower and Woo Bin is not a figment of my imagination anymore.  He is flesh and blood.  What a glorious flesh and blood.  Shower is on and he is waiting for me.  He is all wet.  Water falling on him just the right way, dripping from just the right place…. Advantages of being attracted to a model.  You get to watch them take a shower in your bathroom.  Ha!

I actually want to watch a little bit.  Is that erted?  Who cares?  I am sure we will be doing a lot of erted things to each other.  …  Okay, I am hard again.  Woo Bin is calling me…. “Hey Idiot…don’t just stare.  Come here”.  All he had to do is ask.

I go to him and he pulls me against him.  “Did you have a good look?”  Kisses my lips.  I say.  “hmmmffkjmmm”.  He laughs.  “Did you get hard just watching me?” Kisses me again.  I say  “hmfkfkmmffff”.  “ert!”  He laughs and then kisses me deep.  I give as much as I get.  Then I hear “I want to you”…

Oh.

And he does.

He was right.  It got better.  Getting cleaned up was a great idea. 

My ears have been and blown into.  My lips have been and I feel them swollen from his kisses.  My s have been bitten, kissed and then .  And then ohhhhh… That feels so good.  I move my hips into his mouth.  I can’t stop.  He gags..

I am frustrated a little bit but he uses his hand and mouth the right way to give me what I need.  I groan his name as I come. 

I pant heavily and lean against him as he comes up.  He is hard and I do think I should return the favor. 

He stops me and whispers in my ear.  “May be next time”.  I kiss him deeply and him till he comes in my hand groaning my name….

We stand under the shower.  Extremely close, every part of our body touching.  Foreheads against each other.  His hands on my back doing slow movements as we just relax and calm our breathing.

We dry each other.  Playing a little.  Laughing a lot.  Grinning, kissing chaste kisses.  Hugging…  I think cloths are a waste today. 

We both tie a towel on our hips and sit down on the floor again. 

Woo Bin picks up the hot beer can that was neglected earlier.  It is warm now.  I tell him to get rid of it and open a fresh can.  We decide to share one.  Both of us know it is unlikely to be finished.

He looks at me.  Smiling.  I get close to him, our shoulders touching. 

He asks “Still think friends with benefits?”.  

I do not know how to answer that.  I was already thinking this is not just friends with benefits.  I feel different.  It is not just .  There is something else.  Warmth, heart…an ache sometimes.  Is this how love is supposed to feel like? 

I shake my head.  Look at him.   “Something else”.  He asks “What?”  I say “Something more”. 

He then puts his lips on my ears and says “I love you”.

!  I don’t want to hear that yet.  God please no.  I don’t want to feel this way.  This is too much emotion.  I bend my head and he sees the tears.  He is concerned “I am sorry.  Don’t worry about that.  It’s just what I feel.  You don’t have to feel the same.  No pressure”.  Now I feel worse.  What is it that am feeling?  Why am I feeling sad? 

I again shake my head to remove the feeling that is coming over me.  Instead I take a sip of beer and then kiss him while pouring the beer in his mouth.  He hisses, swallows and then kisses me back.  This is still too much emotion.  I don’t want emotion.  I just want .  Does he get that?  I don’t have time to feel emotions.  Woo Bin, help me I scream in my head while kissing him.

I think he sees the tears.  I am not sure if he understands something that I don’t even understand fully.  He lowers me to the floor.  “You want to just me don’t you?”  May be he gets it.  It probably hurts him.  This is exactly what I do not want.  I don’t want to hurt him and I don’t want him to hurt me.  When it is just , there is no hurting business.  When there is this much emotion, I will have to think about other things…  Some corner of my brain reminds me that ship is sailed.  I shut it.  I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS .  I am too busy. 

He is doing a good job distracting me, getting my mind off things. 

Sometime during the hot kissing and grinding, he has moved down my body.  Our towels have come off.  He puts a finger in my mouth and I it.  He then takes it away and then I feel his hands squeezing my backside as his fingers tease the hole. 

He looks at me, his eyes asking my permission. 

“Do you know what to do?” I am slightly scared as I ask him.  I have read a little bit about it when I started this physical attraction to him.  It all had felt scary. 

“I am not entirely sure” he says honestly.

…..

So, we are back to bed with my laptop open.  We pull up stuff on how it is done.

It looks exciting in my current state but it also looks as if it is going to be painful.   We are both getting a little by what we are reading.  He kisses behind my ears, nibbles on the earlobe and I put away the lap top.  He pushes me down.  “Lube?” he asks.

I gesture to the side table. 

He puts some lube my fingers.  I am surprised by the sudden turn of events.  I thought he would be the giver…

“Me?” I ask him. 

He nods.

“I want to try first so I know how it feels.  Now don’t talk”

He kisses me hard as he me gently.  I flip him to get to the top. 

I move my lubed finger around his hole.  My heart is beating faster.  I watch him moan.  I insert the finger.  It slides easily.   

I sense his body tensing around me.  “Breathe” I tell him.  He tries to relax.  I slide in the second finger as I try to stretch him and move them at the same time.  I bend down and kiss his chest. 

“Argh” I hear him grunt in pain.  I go still.  “Keep moving” he says and I do.  I have long fingers and I try to find what they said I should.  I think I brush against something and his body jumps. 

“I think that is it” he says..

I insert the third finger now that I know what to do.  We are finally crossing the uncomfortable threshold to make this more fun.

I brush it again and he jumps again.  His eyes are closed and I see him visibly harden.  So, I him in rhythm of my fingers inside him, all the while watching him get all red in the face and especially the ears.

I think he is ready for me.  I remove my fingers while he gets the message and puts a on me.  We are both in heightened state of sensitivity.  He is impatient and so am I for this new experience. 

I slide three fingers again to test the stretch.  He is stretched enough to take me in.  I put a pillow under him and he positions himself and I insert myself slowly, controlling my breathing while pressing on his stomach.

He scrunches his face as he holds the bed sheets tighter.  I insert myself completely as he relaxes into me.

He asks me to move when he is ready and I move slowly using the right angle to brush at that spot. 

“Faster” he says.

So, I do.  I move faster and faster and he matches my with his own movements and we both are lost in our sensations. 

I bend my body to kiss him full on lips as I pound on him.  I feel myself tighten and he can sense it as he wraps his hands around me as I come inside him.  My whole body shudders as I ride out my doing last couple of s.  My hand immediately moves on him to him to find his own .   He relaxes against me as I pull out of him.  I him and he comes in my hands very quickly and I just fall on him exhausted. 

“Oh my god” I almost croak breathlessly.

I squeezes me return as he pants.  I roll off to lie down on the side and he immediately puts his left arm around me and puts my head on his shoulders.  We snuggle like that as our bodies calm down. 

…..

“Was that too painful?” I ask him.

KWB “At the beginning but later it was just great”

“I should have confessed much sooner” I tell him. 

KWB “I am glad you did when you did.  If you had not, I don’t know how much longer it would have been”

“So, you would have never tried?”

KWB “I don’t know.  But definitely not yet..”

,,,,,

He starts talking about something else that happened in his shoot.  I listen and laugh.  I tell him something.  He listens and laughs.  It feels like we are friends again. … All the time, we are just moving our hands absent mindedly on each other’s bodies.  Nothing y.  Just tremendous comfort. 

I feel cozy.  I feel comforted.  I feel I have not relaxed this way for months now.  I snuggle closer.  He holds me.  I am in bliss.

We both doze off to sleep.  Our bodies are exhausted and our hearts are full. 

In a few hours, we both will be back to real world where we can’t exist as we are.  Where we would just have to be best friends and nothing more. 

That is my last thought as he pulls the blanket over us and hugs me really close. 

“We have a few more hours for us.  Sleep.”

We have always been on the same wavelength. 

…..