Closure

New feelings

Lee Jong Suk’s POV

Well, I have missed him. 

All this pent up angst is tiring me.  When did I become this tragic hero in a bad drama?  I am a grown up and if I want to someone I will.  The fact that the first time around was so painful does not mean this time around has to be.  Perhaps he has a great plan.  Perhaps he does not and just winging it.  But I am fed up of all this stupid resistance to my own happiness.

How am I going to live rest of my life if I continue to fear?  Have I been truly happy all these years?  All I have done is hardened my heart and become cold.  I only smile for the cameras.  I am ing lonely.  I hardened my heart so as not to feel anything like what I felt with him again in order to avoid the pain and but all that has gotten me is a cold heart.  The most I have truly felt in all these years is when I met him again. 

When does something like this happen to a person?  That there is truly just this one person who actually brings the most peace to you.  He is my that person and just because I do not want to get hurt again, I am being this melodramatic character…

Why not just feel the happiness and go with it.  What if I get hurt again?  I am stronger and wiser now.  If I get hurt again, I will deal with it….

….

All this rationale runs in my head as my manager drives me home. 

I am just going to go with it and see what happens.

I am taking a decision now.  I want to be happy.  Even if it is temporary.  I want to be happy.  What I feel when I am with him is worth whatever trouble I may have to go through. 

I am ready… I think…

My can see my fingers tremble as they hover over my phone. 

Shall I?

….

“Don’t do anything rash Jong Suk” my manager tells me.

What the ?  Is he reading my mind or something?

“When did you get your superpower?” I ask him.

“You are extremely easy to read and I see you…” he says.

“Why don’t you keep your eyes on the road instead of me?” I tell him.

…..

After a few minutes of driving in silence, I inform him.

“I am going to do something rash hyung.  I hope you won’t leave me”.

He looks at me through the mirror. 

I can hear him sighing. 

“Let’s do this” He says. 

That is all I needed to hear.  I think I am going to look after him, his family and his three generations at least.  Because that is how much I appreciate what he just said.

“If it does not work out with him, perhaps I will just try it with you” I tell him.

“Yeah, I love you too” he says and he laughs!  But, I can hear him sigh once more.

…..

My fingers do not tremble anymore when I text him.

...

Kim Woo Bin’s POV

“Yes, I missed you.”

That just takes me completely by surprise.  I expected him to resist more.  So, it comes as a complete surprise to me.

He must notice my speechlessness.   Because he is really sly as he half smiles without even looking at me.

“Lost for words?” he asks me.

……

Yes.  I am at loss for words. 

I am surprised and taken aback. 

I am also suddenly afraid.  Was this too easy?  Is he playing with me again?  Is his manager listening?  Do I have anything smart to say?  Random, strange thoughts rush through my head.

He leaves with that half smile as if he just teased me and feeling good about it.  When did he go from angsty to sly?

He casually hugs me good bye and leaves.

….

What the ?

….

Ping..

‘Hey.  You want to hang out?’

yeah!

‘My bags are already packed’ I text him back.

‘Come over’ he says.

And I go.