Chapter 2

New feelings

Lee Jong Suk POV

I am not a anymore!  Yei for me.   My “management decided & scheduled” encounter did not fill my heart and soul but at least now I know how it feels to have with a girl.  I have known how to feel love.  Now I just have to put it all together.  For my next drama.  Where I have to act like a y beast. 

I miss Woo Bin though.  We shared some hot kisses but neither of us knew what was next.  I think we are inexperienced in this department.  Though I have seen his before and he has seen mine, definitely not when we are excited for each other.  When our hands naturally drifted to each other’s crotch it all suddenly felt all bit too much too fast and we stopped.  We decided without really talking that we should just stop it there at that time.  It frustrated me because I was the one who took the initiative.  Woo Bin clearly has been thinking about it for a while.  It was very clear when there was zero resistance.  After the first kiss, he pretty much dominated the next hour and half make out session.  I had to take care of myself once he left and I am definitely sure he took care of himself once he reached his apartment. 

Clearly we are both bi-ual.  Gay for each other but attracted to girls as well.  He is not a .  He has slept with someone he loved.  Lucky bastard!

I probably have to tell him about this.  I don’t know why.  I felt some amount of guilt.  I know I should not feel it.  He will know it’s all part of the career we have chosen.  But, when I think about his time with his girlfriend, it does not necessarily make me feel comfortable.  Perhaps that is jealousy.  Do we really have the right to feel jealous?  How exactly is this going to work in reality?  He and I are not practical.  It would have to be such a secret.  What is “it” anyway?

My personal life is confusing.  Good thing I don’t have the time to have one!

Woo Bin POV

 I have been thinking of Jong Suk a bit too much lately.  I know its natural after what we shared.  Boy that was hot!  He started it and I finished it.  Unfortunately, when we touched each other, reality came crashing in and I think we both knew we will have to think a little bit before taking it too far.  But I miss him.  I think we purposefully reduced contact since then.  Few texts back and forth.  No calls.  We both know calling may lead to dialogues that we both are not ready for.  So texts it is.  But I miss him.  I want to talk to him.  I want to kiss him again and then kiss him more and sigh…. I need to reign in these thoughts before I get a hard on.  I am at a shooting site for heaves sake. 

He is so popular that he simply has no time.  He looks exhausted.  I catch up on his news, interviews every night before I go to sleep.  I feel bad for him but I am happy for his success.  Knowing him, he must be both enjoying it and hating it at the same time.  Hope he is doing okay.

I heard he has to be a y guy in his next movie.  I smile how he is going to handle it.  He is a .  I wonder where he is going to pull his acting from.  Will he think of me?  I saw him; I saw his eyes when we made out.   Oh boy.  He was y.  He looked so y that I wanted to him and just did not know how.  I don’t remember when was the last time I felt so by someone.  I think back to my ex-girlfriend.  Did she make me feel like that?  I don’t remember.  Probably at that time.  We had .  But now, all I can think about is his face when I really kissed him, his neck, bit his ears and then kissed him some more.  He was y… I am at a shooting site and can’t have this hard on.   Breathing… deep breaths now.  Think about something else. 

Gosh, how I wish I can talk to him….See him again…

Ping

Text from Jong Suk. 

“I lost my ity.  Delete this text now”

Breathe!

ing insensitive ing son of a bastard!