Well..There is only so much one could take..

New feelings

Kim Woo Bin’s POV

It is so easy for me to just give in to this temptation.  The danger of the situation we are in is not at all lost on me.  I remember the last time he was drunk.  He always got grabby.  I can’t give in.  Not here. 

I stomp on his feet again.

“Awww” that stops him. 

“Do you know where you are?” I ask him holding him steady. 

He looks completely sober. 

“You are not drunk, are you?” I let him go.

He is not drunk.  Little buzzed just like me.  He looks at me thoughtfully.  “I am not drunk” he agrees.

“What is this about?” I ask him. 

“It was just impulse.  Sorry.  Forget about it.” He tells me. 

“You are just as selfish as you used to be Jong Suk.  It has always been about you.  You run when you want to, you come back when you want to, you are impulsive when you want to.  Not a single thought to the other person.” I lash out at him. 

He turns and looks away.

“ you” I tell him. 

I walk back to the group, deciding to thoroughly get drunk this time.

him!

His manager, his everlasting protector is at the door.  I ignore him as I walk inside.

He comes back without Jong Suk after some time.

“Drinks are on Jong Suk” he lets everyone know.  There are loud cheers as everyone gets systematically drunk.  If anyone notices his absence, no one mentions it.

…..

I get a text.

“806”

I know what it is.  It is his room number.

I am tempted to get out of the restaurant, take the elevator and go to him.  But I stubbornly refuse to respond.  I am not here for his beck and call.  I know exactly what he wants right now.  His kiss made it absolutely clear.  He is in a state and I don’t want to get into it if he is not clear what he wants.  I am here for the long haul.  If that is not what he wants, then I can use my right hand.  I admit it is not the same but right now, I am still angry at his selfishness.

Another text after five minutes.

“Please come.  I promise to talk.  I am sorry.”

I hold out but I can’t get rid of the burn in my body.  I am really weak when it comes to him.  That kiss did a number on me.  I am unable to forget what his touch made me feel. 

I don’t care anymore.  My resolve starts disappearing.  I want him probably more than he does.  I can only handle so much.  I look around cautiously.  I signal to my manager that I am leaving.  He comes out with me.  I tell him I am just going to sleep. 

….

I pause for a second before knocking on his door.

We stare at each other once he closes the door.  He has not even changed from what he was wearing.  He just looks disheveled.  His bed looks like he has been tossing and turning. 

“Three ing years!” I blurt out the first thing that comes in my head.

“Three years, five months and some days” he responds.

He has been counting. 

“I have been practically begging you Jong Suk.  I don’t know what I am doing here” I tell him.

“I ..just…” he stutters. 

His vulnerability does me in.  He is mentally stronger than me.  He always has been.  He may use all his charms to get what he wants, he may be awkward but he rarely shows vulnerability.  I can’t watch him like this.  I almost feel I just need an excuse to hold him. 

“Come here” I tell him as I pull him towards me.  He comes eagerly and fits nicely as he wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight, his head on my shoulders.   

It does not take too much time for him to change the position of his head to brush his lips on my neck.  Whatever little control I have disappears in an instant. 

“What are you doing to me Sukkie?” I groan. 

I pull his head off my neck with both my hands and kiss his lips gently.  “Is this what you want?” I ask him softly, looking into his eyes.  His eyes are half lidded with passion.  I know that look too well.  He is so hungry right now making me hungry right back.  He comes back at me open mouthed.  my lips the only way he can.  I kiss him back shoving my tongue deep in his mouth.  The kiss is three years, five months and some days in the making.  His ed groan drives me crazy. 

He is maneuvering me to the bed.  I don’t resist.  I can’t resist.  My resistance was gone the moment I decided to knock on his door.  I had no doubts where this night was headed the moment I got his text.  Despite whatever I told myself at the time, I knew I would end up here.  On his bed.  It is just the way he wants it. 

He drapes himself all over me as we both hit the bed.  He continues on my lips, nibbling at them and then moving them on my cheeks, my earlobes.  He bites my earlobes and then them to soothe the sting.  He has not forgotten what makes me groan and moan.  His kisses start travelling south.  His hands start exploring my chest.  He tugs at my t-shirt.  It comes off in no time.   

“Binniah…” he manages to say between his kisses.  “Touch me”.  “I want you inside me”.  It takes a lot of control not to come right there.  I get him on his back climbing over him. 

“Do you have…?” I ask him as I kiss his stomach and get his t-shirt off of him. 

He gestures to the drawer on the side of the bed. 

“Packed that.  Just in case…” he says when he reads a surprise on my face.

“Just in case, what?”  I am not even sure what he is thinking anymore.  He was so clear that I should keep away; he could not have come prepared for this right?

“Just in case this happened” he admits even as he averts my eyes sheepishly, looking slightly embarrassed.  I see the deep blush on his cheeks and redness on the tip of his ears.

This brief exchange has slightly slowed down the urgency of my need for him.  Now I want some answers.

 “Why the were you giving me cold shoulder all this time?  Why was all that ing torture that you had to put me through if you had come prepared for this?”

I glare at him, expecting an answer.

He sighs putting his arm over his eyes. 

I pull it away.  He replaces it with his other arm. I take that away too. It would be funny if not for the anger that I feel inside. 

He is still not looking me in the eye.  He struggles with his hands. 

I grind on him generating friction that I know will get a response. I close my own eyes at what that makes me feel.  He groans and pleads.  “Please Binniah..”

“I will relieve you of your misery if you can give me a straight answer” I grind on him a little more.  I am again by all this grinding that I am doing to punish him.  I want him to beg.  I want to torture him right now, even ignoring my own needs. 

“!” he yells with frustration.  “I did not want to go through all that stuff I had gone through when we broke up okay?  I can’t deal with it one more time.”

“Then why are you starting again?” I ask him.

“Because I can’t take this either.  Seeing you every day is getting me ing frustrated.  Who the thought of the idea of us working on this drama together?” He is getting loud now.

“I did” I tell him.

“What?” finally he opens his eyes to look at me.

“I am the idiot who thought of the idea of us working together again”

He shoves me off of him.  Guess I got all his attention.  His passion seems to have dimmed a little. 

I look up at the ceiling.  “I floated the idea to my agency that it would be great do a comeback with you.  They thought it was a brilliant idea and talked to your agency.  Then had the writer modify an old script keeping both of us in mind when network showed its interest.  That happened when I was still serving.  So, yeah, I started it.”

“What the Woo Bin?”

“I did not know how else I could get together with you again or spend time with you.  I needed enough time together to make it work”

“I had no idea” he says.

“Well, I was surprised when it came together.  It is not like I was sure it would happen”

He does not say a word..

“Well?”

“Say something..” I prod.

I rest my head on my elbows and look at him.  He is looking up at the ceiling now. 

When he does not answer, I move my hands on his face.  He takes that hand in his and he turns to me slowly. 

“Binniah, you always tell me I am stronger than you right?  I am really not.  I can’t put myself through that again.”

“What about all this then Sukkie?  Why is it that when I pulled back a little, you pushed your way inside again?”

“Well, I wanted to forget everything for one night.  I thought if I could just have that, it will release some of the tension.”

“We will try that then.  Let’s release all your tension.” I tell him.  I will give him his night.  He will learn it will just make it worse for him and it might just make it easier for me.  Yes, I can be selfish too. 

“I have my own tension to release too” I tell him as I his exposed .  “!” he says as it startles him.  I start it and on it deliberately as I climb over him again.

“Ahh” he moans.  I silence him with the kiss that promises a night of unbridled .  Really, tonight would be mostly that.  Despite what he says, I am now sure there will be many more nights when we could start taking things slow.  But tonight, it will be fast, aggressive and focused on releasing all the tension.  However many times we could.  In every which way we feel like. 

Soon all the words are forgotten as we lose ourselves in each other.

…..

When the morning comes, he says “There is an extra toothbrush.  I packed it, just in case….”

…..