New Feelings

New feelings

Ping

Kim Woo Bin looks at his phone.  He has a text from Lee Jong Suk.  His heart beats a little faster.

“Hey.  Want to hang out?”

Woo Bin pauses before replying.

“Depends.  Who else is there?”

Ping

“Just me & myself”

Won Bin heart skips another beat.

“Manager?”

“Went out, won’t be back till tomorrow”

“See you in 30 minutes”

Whenever he spends time with Jong Suk in recent times, it’s been slightly different.  He feels warmer.  His heart beats a little faster.  He does not feel this way with his other male friends.  He remembers feeling this way when he used to hang out with girls he liked.  He is really not sure why he has started feeling this way for Jong Suk.  Their lives have been so busy, the only time he has spent any time with Jong Suk, they have been surrounded by people.  Jong Suk has always been touchy feely.  He had gotten used to him.  But recently, the touchy feely has been slightly different.  More lingering touches, deeper eye contacts.  Woo Bin does not know what that means.

It’s just been slightly different.  He feels warmer.  His heart beats a little faster.  His eyes travel to Jong Suk’s lips, which is really strange.

Why is Jong Suk inviting him to hang out alone?  Has he started feeling differently as well?

What is this feeling?

It’s been exactly 25 minutes.  He is a little early.  He is nervous and excited.   He leans against the wall to with his jacket in his hand as he rings the doorbell.

Jong Suk opens the door.  He is wearing a simple white t-shirt on skinny jeans.  Hair slightly messy.  Woo Bin feels breathless. 

Hi, you are early!”  Jong Suk smiles brightly.  All gums and teeth.  Woo Bin watches his mouth and then quickly moves his gaze to his eyes.  His chest tightens.

There is slight change of expression on Jong Suk’s face.  He suddenly looks a little flushed. 

There is unusual heat between them. 

Woo Bin needs to break this moment else he might do something he might regret…

“Hey.  Yeah, reached sooner than I thought” He says casually.

He removes his shoes and enters the apartment as Jong Suk opens the door wider.

Woo Bin walks over to the couch and sits, continuing the charade of calm casualness.  He feels anything but calm. 

Jong Suk: “Want a beer?”

“Sure!”

Jong Suk gets two beers and hands over one to Woo Bin.  Woo Bin feels the awkwardness from Jong Suk. 

There is a general awkwardness in the air that neither of them miss. 

“What’s up” Woo Bin starts.

Jong Suk: “Hmmm.  Woo Bin?  I have been meaning to talk to you about something but it’s a little out there!”

Woo Bin’s chest is getting a little tight.  There are butterflies in his stomach. 

“So, talk!”

Jong Suk: “ahhh… mmmm…” Clears his throat.  “This might get a little awkward.  I am feeling a little awkward… ahh.. but don’t freak out okay?”

Woo Bin “Out with it Jong Suk!”

Jong Suk: “Mmm….” Awkwardly.  He looks deeply into Woo Bin’s eyes.  “But, I have been wanting to do this for a while and I want to know why I feel this way and if it feels like what I have been imagining in my head”. 

He faces Woo bin, brings his head close, back bent and drops a quick kiss on his lips.  Looks into his eyes again, now moves closer, pulls Woo Bin towards him and applies pressure. 

Woo Bin opens his mouth slightly, mostly surprised but his heart thumps in his chest… He wants to find out as well.  He has also been imagining this in his head.

Jong Suk breaks the kiss.  “You did not push me back” he says with a surprise, his eyes wide. 

“No.  I wanted to find out as well” Woo Bin says.  “It’s good you took the initiative”

“My turn” he says and claims Jong Suk’s lips back. 

He immediately applies pressure and Jong Suk is ready for him.  They explore each other’s mouth and then Woo Bin hears Jong Suk’s moan deep from his throat.  That just breaks any control Woo Bin has. 

 He wants Jong Suk closer to him.  He wants to feel his body.  He wants Jong Suk to touch him.   He pushes Jong Suk with his hands without breaking the kiss.  Jong Suk wraps his hands around Woo Bin’s neck.  Both of them panting heavily, refusing to break the kiss.  Jong Suk is now lying below Woo Bin.  Woo Bin moves his right hand to caress Jong Suk’s cheek.  They are both breathless.  They stop for a second to take a breath without losing eye contact.  Both their eyes look as if they are on drugs.  There is no reason, just passion. 

Woo Bin comes back for that kiss.   The kiss now is not experimental anymore.  This kiss says I want you.  Jong Suk moves his right hand on Woo Bin’s back.  His left hand is still behind Woo Bin’s neck.  Woo Bin moves his lips to Jong Suk’s left ear.  Pulls it with his teeth.  Jong Suk moans again and then sighs.  “This is better than my imagination” he says softly.  Woo Bin says “Don’t speak” and takes his lips again…