Someone

Don't follow me, byuntae!!

 

Someone

 


 

 

"I don't know why I'm here." Dahee mumbles as she is hiding behind the wall with Jimin in front of her. Jimin keeps looking at the door way in case the prefect dash through the door and discover their secret hideout.

 

Believe it or not, Jimin leads Dahee to the school rooftop where the principal already forbid them to go there since it might be dangerous for student to stay there. Dahee's face suddenly changed as she recalled about the school rooftop. On her first day attended to this school, she heard a lot of creepy stories from her new classmates about the school rooftop. They said some of student suicide by jumped from the building.

 

"Aishh, why did my mind play something that I shouldn't recall." Dahee sighs as she leans her back on the wall while close her eyes in frustration.

 

One thing that she hate about herself is she doesn't think twice when she was in trouble. She can't understand why she needs to run away from the prefect. It will be better if she didn't follow Jimin just now. Just apologize for being late. End. Is it necessary to run away and missed the first class.

Dahee really annoyed with herself and the guy beside her right now. She rolls her eyes in disbelief when she looks at the guy. Jimin still didn't budge to remove his eyes from looking at the door way and Dahee just realized that it's so quiet here since no one said a thing. She fakes a cough to grab Jimin's attention but the guy seems too focus on checking out their hideout.

Done with all these thing, she stands up and decide to leave this place. She wants to go back to the class and apologize for her behavior.

 

"Im leavi..." Before Dahee finish her words, Jimin's hand suddenly come up to cover as she stifled a gasp of surprise.

 

Dahee widen her eyes since she doesn't know why Jimin cover . She turns her head a little towards Jimin way and to her surprise, they are so close, too close until she can heard Jimin's heavy breathing. What happen? Why he looks like he just saw a ghost?

 

.......

 

Ghost? So, the rumor about student committed suicide here are true. At first, Dahee didn't want to believe it but she change her mind after be convinced by Jimin's face.

Slowly, her hand reach out for Jimin's hand that still cover . With a sudden touch from Dahee, Jimin looks at her while put his forefinger on his lips, try to gestures Dahee to keep silent. Dahee's eyes shake as she doesn't understand what happen right now and why Jimin suddenly acted like that.

 

"What happened?" Dahee becomes more curious when Jimin didn't response at her questions.

 

Once again, Jimin turns towards Dahee with a terrible expression as if they are in trouble right now. Dahee lost her words like a scared rabbit when she saw those expression. She is in shock and her pale complexion is becoming more and more flecked with blood.

 

"Trick you!" Jimin's sudden loud voice and his laughter make Dahee speechless at first.

"You should look at your face. Your face is so white. I bet you must be scared." Jimin seems to forget that his action just now really make someone mad. There was a titter of laughter whenever Jimin recall Dahee's scared face. Actually, he finds Dahee looks so cute when she panic.

 

Meanwhile, Dahee glares at Jimin who's laughing at her in disbelieve.

 

What?! Is it a prank? Is he trying to play fool with me?!

 

Dahee rolls her eyes as she really feel annoyed right now. She almost die due to heart attack when Jimin pretend to be in shock yet this guy is happily laugh at her. How innocence. Dahee breathe in and out while close her eyes, slightly annoyed to hear those hyena laughter. 

 

"I don't know you are so good at acting." Dahee said, irritated with the whole situation. 

 

With that, she stands up and take a last look at Jimin before she's leaving. The guy stops laughing when he realized that Dahee is leaving. He seems clueless about the whole situation. Why she's leaving? Is it not funny enough? 

The door being slammed hard by Dahee as she takes her leave and right now Jimin has been left alone, still didn't get about what actually happen.

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

"Of course she will angry. Girls doesn't like when you do like that." J-hope said as Jimin explains the whole situation a while ago.

 

The idle chatter between Jimin and J-hope is inaudible in History class. As soon as Dahee left the rooftop, Jimin also left. They both went to the class and had been scolded by the teacher. After that, Dahee tries her best to avoid Jimin. 

 

"Why? I don't understand. We always play like that though." Jimin asked behind the book as he uses the textbook to shield him from getting caught chatting in the class. J-hope also did the same thing as Jimin. No wonder they are best friend.

"It's too rough maybe. For God sake, she is a girl. Of course she hates it. Plus, she still doesn't know you that well." J-hope almost raised his voice when he heard Jimin's question.

"Really? What should I do then? I don't want her to stay mad at me." Jimin looks sad for some reasons. And J-hope just sighs.

"First you should apologize. Then, please clear your image. She still think you are ert." J-hope chuckles when he said the word 'ert'.

"Yah, stop it. You really don't help me that much." Jimin hiss as he punch J-hope left shoulder and the guy tries his best not to make any sound as he glares at Jimin while rubs his shoulder.

"Okay, okay. Stop it. Let's just focus on the lessons." J-hope said as they already talk a lot in the class. It's time to study. Jimin just agrees and as soon as both of them put down the book on their own tables, a tall figure with his hand crosses against his chest is staring at them with those dangerous eyes.

 

They don't know how long the teacher stands in front of them since they keep whispering to each other without mind about their own surrounding. The student giggles when both of them didn't realized the teacher presence. It's look like they really have  a serious talk.

 

"What did you guy talked about? Mind to share with the whole class?" The teacher flash an evil smile while pull out both Jimin and J-hope's ears. All student in the class laugh out loud when the teacher punish them like a preliminary school.

 

Both of them begs for the teacher to stop while hold the teacher's hand since its so embarrassing to be punish like this in front of the class. Even so, Jimin still manage to steal a look at Dahee's seat. But to his disappointed, the girl didn't turn to the back. She just ignores him.

 

"I really need to keep myself away from them." Dahee continues to take all the notes on the whiteboard.

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

A heave of sigh escape from Dahee's lips as she throws the broom on the ground. She pull out a random chair near her and takes a seat while close her eyes for a while. It's so tiring to get held back 1 hour after school and clean the library. And it's more tiring when Jimin is there too, grinning like a psycho. This is all Jimin's fault. If he didn't pull Dahee along with him, she won't be penalized. That's what Dahee thinks right now as she's glaring at Jimin who's happily arranged the books.

 

"Aishh, I really hate it." Dahee hiss as she grabs the broom that she threw before. She stands up with the broom on her hand and push back the chair to its original place.

 

Hearing the screech of the metal, Jimin turns his attention towards Dahee as his hand immediately stop due to the noise sound. He secretly looking at Dahee and the girl keep mumbled something he didn't catch. He knows Dahee still furious at him and he really doesn't have any idea to make Dahee happy back.

 

"What should I do? She looks like she really hate it to stay here with me." Jimin leans his head on the book rack while thinking of something. Its seems like his heart is crying quietly. His mind goes either sprints with thoughts or stops all together.

 

He scans his surrounding that full of books. There's a lot of book with different genres but one book that placed on the top of the rack success in grabbing his attention. He stares at the book for a long time and decide to reach for it. Within a minute, he easily takes the book and smile as he gazes at the cover of the book.

 

How to be a Gentleman.

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

"You can go home now. I will take your turn." Jimin said as he approach Dahee who's cleaning the reading section.

 

Dahee quickly looks at the owner of the voice as she's a bit startled when Jimin suddenly utter the words. She turns her head towards Jimin but none of words coming out from her lips. They look at each other for a while. Dahee raised her eyebrow when she senses something wrong with those words.

 

"No, it's okay. I don't want." Dahee quickly said as she recalls all her time with Jimin. Whenever she listens to Jimin, she always be in trouble. So, she decided not to leave the library until their time is over and she finish up her punishment.

"It's okay. I will do it for you since this is not your fault. Sorry." Jimin's voice seems so calm as he smiles at Dahee. Those smiles. He really wants to repay back and apologize to Dahee. 

"Really?" Dahee gives him are-you-sure look. Its kinda hard for him to settle all the books alone. Plus, they are tired from running this morning. Somehow, Dahee feels guilty to leave him alone and do all this works.

"Yes. You should go home before late." Jimin's face lighten up when he feels like Dahee will accept his little offers. 

 

 

Both of them keep talking to each other until they are unaware of someone presence that observing them behind the book rack. This someone has been observing them since this morning.