Everytime

Don't follow me, byuntae!!

 

Every time

 


 

 

 

I believe today will be better than yesterday. Standing in front of the class while clutching onto my bag straps that hung on my shoulder, I take a deep breath before I take a couple of strides to enter the class. There's a lot of things that play on my mind right now.

 

 

 

"You like Jimin, right?"

 

 

 

I shake my head vigorously, trying to forget about those words. What the...I like Jimin? No way. I really want to mess up my hair right now but I try to compose myself. I can't go to school with messy hair or I will look like a beggar. The school seems to hate me that much until I don't know what situation I'll be faced if I don't stay alert. Even on the first day school, I already encounter with someone who not in his right mind.

As I'm about to take a step into the classroom, something someone call my name and I know today is going to be a long and tiring day. I quickly enter the classroom as I ignore the voice. Walking to my seat, I raise my right arm to look at my wrist watch. Its still early and I'm sure my classmate will not stay in the class. They rather enjoy their morning at cafe with the aroma of a freshly cooked pizza which is absolutely divine.

Yeah, today menu is pizza.

 

"I think I need to leave the class too before someone approach me." I said to myself when I see some of my classmate already left the class.

 

I put my bag on the table and follow my pace to the cafe. At least, I don't want to talk with Jimin this morning since I know he will talks to me as soon as class break. I just want some time alone. Without Jimin. 

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

 

Jimin arrives early today to the school since he has something to discuss with his dork friend, J-Hope. He goes straight to the classroom since he knows he might find J-Hope there. J-Hope always in the classroom, sleeping, if he reached the school early. Informing his friend to come to school earlier than before today, Jimin turn to left after climbing the stairs since it will lead to his classroom.

He walks pass other class to reach his classroom and stop when something caught his attention. Those figure. Why did those figure stand immobile in front of his class. He wonders for a while as he stares the girl. Still don't move any inch.

 

"Maybe I should greet her." He smiles when the thought hit his mind. He really wants to talk to this girl but failed every time he tries. Gaining his courage, he take a deep breath while his right hand hold his chest that almost burst due to his heartbeat quickened with every passing second. He really wants to confess to the world but nothing going in his way.

 

After take a deep breath and calm himself for a minute, he decides to calls for the girl. 

 

"Dahee!" Jimin's loud voice success in stealing Dahee's attention as the girl turns her head to look at him who's standing not really far from her.

 

Jimin realized the girl's stare and waves his hand happily but being hardly rejected when she walks away and enter the class. She's so cold.

 

"Ahh, I guess she didn't notice me. That's why she didn't reply my greeting." Jimin laugh awkwardly while make up a nonsense reasons. He brush the back of his neck as he looks around, make sure that no one saw his humiliation incident. No one. He looks relieves as he takes a step forward but stop once again when someone hit his head hardly.

"Yah pabo!" J-Hope jumps from nowhere and hit Jimin's head.

"Do you wanna die?" Jimin brush off J-Hope from getting near him while glare at the lad. His heart already in pain when Dahee pretended not to see him and to add the worst, his head also in pain when this crazy J-Hope just hit him. Hard.

"I almost punch you in the face. Really." He still angry at J-Hope. His heart almost explode from the great surprise J-Hope gave him.

"Sorry." J-Hope just chuckles while raise his both arm likes he just committed a crime. Jimin just sealed his lips together, still want to punch this guy.

"Actually, I have a little strategy and I'm going to share with you." J-Hope continues when he receives nothing from Jimin. Jimin just gestures J-Hope to carry on with his words.

"You know why Dahee keeps running away from you?" J-Hope's unexpected questions attract Jimin's interest as his eyes widen and he quickly shake his head.

"I don't know and I don't have any idea." Jimin's face changes when he let out his answer. He looks confused since he didn't know the right answer of those questions.

"I just surfing the internet and I know why she always run away from you. If I were a girl and someone like you keep following me like that, I will kick you and punch you and hit you and..." J-Hope becomes hyper as he shows some Judo moves and pretend to hit Jimin as if he really wants to do that to Jimin in real life.

"Yahh, if you become a girl, I bet all my wealth that none of guys will approach you. You will look really scary with those skirt on you and the way you walk." Jimin counterattack by diss his friend. He just want to say that. 

"No way. I will become the goddess in this school and....." J-Hope tries to deny what Jimin just said at him just now but immediately being cut by his friend.

"Enough of that. I want to know why Dahee always avoiding me." Jimin becomes serious as he really curious to death.

"Aish..You cut off my words. You know you look like a psycho when you're following her. All girls doesn't like it when a not-really-handsome guy following them." J-Hope's eyes seems to talk everything while scan Jimin's face like 'I'm silently judging you.'

"Yah, seriously?! I'm not that bad." He corrected his hair as he walks to the random class near them to look at the mirror.

"You should learn from the expert. You need to act coy in front of Dahee. Play hard to get with her. That way, she would look at you. All girls like bad boys." A smirk slipped onto J-Hope's face and he cocked his head slightly.

"Really? How can I do that? I mean pretend to be coy or what not?" Jimin cross his arm on his chest and stay silent for a while.

"Lets just do like this." J-Hope smiles as he has an idea. He told Jimin everything on his mind and both of them are having a secret meeting on the class corridor.

 

Sometimes, J-Hope's advices wasn't really good.

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

At school corridor

"Yah, ert! Don't follow me!" Dahee turns to her back, frustrated with a guy who keep following her anywhere.

"Do you talk to me?" Jimin asks while pointing at himself innocently. But he still following her.

 

Just like J-Hope said. Act coy. Be a naive good friend, Jimin follows what his friend told him. Those words keep lingering on his mind and he tries his best though.

Somehow, it doesn't work. Dahee still running away and Jimin keep chasing after her. What a life. It feel like they are in circle where it doesn't have the end of the path. It's just the matter of skills or speed.

 

"Don't follow me!" Dahee turns to her back as she screams as loud as she could. She really can't stand with this guy anymore.

 

As she turns to her back, a look of surprise on her face when no one behind her. She looks for Jimin but still she can't find him anywhere. Perhaps, he already give up and return to their class. Plus, the bell will ring sooner or later. They don't have much time to wander around the school. The prefect will force them to enter the class as soon as the bell ring.

 

"I guess he already went to the class." Dahee sighs as loud as she could, relieved when the guy didn't follow her anymore.

 

She turns back to the front to head to the class when suddenly, her head hit something hard in front of her. 

 

"Ouch!" Dahee quickly takes a step backwards while rub her head. She hiss under his breath before looks at the thing in front of her. She raised her head and startled once again when Jimin stand firmly in front of her. She just collide her head with Jimin's chest. She never knows that this guy has a hard chest. Maybe he work out.

"I bet its hurt. Are you okay?" Jimin asks while his smile was coy, and he playfully titled his head, an inquisitive glimmer in his eyes.

"You! I-" Dahee's words been cut off by a sudden ringing bell.

"I guess we need to return to the class before the prefect comes or our name will be on the list of punishment." Jimin said as he check his wrist watch and the long needle already showing 8AM. It's time to go back to the class before the teacher arrives.

"Our name? I'm not the one. Its just you." Dahee rolls her eyes while cross her arm against her chest, ready to go back to the class.

 

If I need to reach the class before the teacher arrives, I think I should run. Looking at Jimin's blank face, I sigh. He really didn't mind about late to the class.

 

"I'm going now." Dahee saids as she's about to run but stop when Jimin hold her arm tightly. She looks at Jimin, slightly raised her head up since Jimin is taller than her. Her face said everything when she stare at Jimin', What?!

"Yah, both of you. Stop where ever you are! What's your name?!" The prefect suddenly appear out of nowhere and shout at them. Dahee almost scream since it's kinda surprising. She didn't expect that the prefect will be this strict.

"I'm going to count to 3. Then, we run.  I will lead." Jimin slowly moving near me and whisper as slow as he could. The way he approach me make my heart flutter. I don't really know this feeling. Perhaps, it is nothing since I'm always nervous whenever a guy come close to me.

 

Wait..What?

 

Run again?

 

Why I always run with this guy? I don't want.

 

"1..2..3..Run!"

 

Once again, I am running with this guy. We always been chased by someone.

But this time, he leads the run. He didn't leave the girl alone like the dog incident.