Really

Don't follow me, byuntae!!

 

 

Really?

 



tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg


"So, are we good now?" Jimin awkwardly said as Dahee hugs him tightly after the dog incident. He slowly rub the back of his neck since he didn't know what should he does. After all, he never persuade any girl before. So, its really awkward for him right now.

 

Both of his hand just stay there without hugging back Dahee who's still in his embrace. He wants to comfort Dahee by hugging the girl but he just can't do it. He doesn't want to leave a bad impression about himself, especially in front of Dahee. The night seems longer than before as if the times stop ticking. Jimin fakes a cough when Dahee still in his embrace, hugging him tightly. It's not good for a girl and a boy embrace each other in this late night.

 

Hearing Jimin's nervous voice make my eyes widen for a reason. "Who said?" Suddenly, I realized that I'm still in his embrace. This is so embarrassing. What should I do.

I quickly push him and stand stock-still 1 meter from him and the road lamp. I try my best not to stay under the light so he can't see my situation right now. He just stand there without saying anything nor doing anything. Both of us lost our words. Hiding under the dark shadow, I cover my red face with my palm. I shake my face under my palm while mumble alone.

 

AHHHH, this is so embarrassing. What will Jimin thinks when I hug him just now?!

 

Jimin smiles as he notices the girl's reaction under the dark. He cross his arm against his chest and enjoy looking at the girl in front of him. Deep in his heart, he really wants to know Dahee more but she seems like not ready yet to open her heart for a new friend. Perhaps, if he waits a bit more longer, she would see him nicely. For a moment, he stops looking and stare at the cold ground instead.

Is it a good idea to approach this charming yet fragile girl. If he success to get into her life, he wants to make her happy all the time but if he failed, she might hurt.

For a second, he lost in the dark night, drown in his own thought.

 

"Eo?" After worrying alone about my action, I notice the change on Jimin's face. He keep looking on the cold ground without utter a word. He seems lost in his own world.

 

Is he okay?

 

Perhaps, he's tired after has a good run just now.

 

Or...

 

No..no. He must be tired because of that.

 

But..

 

What if he's thinking about me hugging him just now.

 

With the silly thought stick into my head, I laugh nervously and said something to Jimin. The night will become more darker if I still stay here. I need to go to Mina's house as soon as possible. That's the best idea right now. And...I want to run away from Jimin.

 

"Yah, Park Jimin. You can go home now. Sorry for troubling you." I said with a hint of confidence. I'm sure he wasn't thinking about the hugging incident. Why would he thought about that? Unless..he's a ert.

"No, it's okay. I'm going to accompany you." Jimin insist, like usual.

"NO!"

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg


All four of us standing side by side in awkward and silent mode. Once again, the atmosphere is not really good. Its quiet yet so uncomfortable.

 

"Yah, Kim Dahee! Why did you bring this guy along with you?!" Mina whispers at me while nudge my arm hardly, showing some protest. I widen my eyes when our arms collide each other. The pain hit me and at that time, I really want to kill Mina.

 

If Jimin not here, Mina already be a dead-meat. I glare at Mina while rub my red arm. 

 

"Um..If I were you, I will not called that a whisper. It just speaking slowly, not whispering." Jimin said as he heard everything. He starts to dislike Dahee's friends but he has no choice. He needs to tag along to ensure that Dahee is safe.

 

Mina seems disbelieve with what she just heard before. This guy. She rolls her eyes as she gives a dangerous glares straight in Jimin's face. It feel like they are having a silent fight with their eyes. First, Mina glower at Jimin suspiciously. Then, Jimin scoffs as his glower become a frown, and he folded his arms, leaning back against the door frame. If I don't step up in this little fight between Mina and Jimin, I don't know how long they will glare at each other.

 

"Yah, yah. Stop it. You guys look like a kid right now. Fighting over nothing." I quickly make my way between Mina and Jimin, prevent them to look at each other for now.

"Move away!" Mina push me so she can looks clearly at Jimin. I stumble a few steps from them but regain my balance back when Hani holds me.

 

Jimin's eyes stick on me when I almost fall down from being push by powerful Mina. His left foot move from where he stands, follow by his right foot and they stroll towards me. One step, two step. He stop right in front of me as he grabs my right arm gently, make sure that he's not hurting me.

 

"Are you okay?" Deep in his eyes, I can see a concern from the way he looks at me.

"Ye-Yes." I don't know why I'm stuttering. Perhaps, I'm nervous under his gaze. But..I never feel like this. Since when...

 

....

 

"Did Mina and Jimin likes each other?" Suddenly, a sudden question hang in the air and it makes thing become more awkward than before. Hani who looks so innocent in this case, let out a very serious question.

 

Mina, Jimin and me look at each other and that's time, I feel like we have 6th​ sense as we can read other mind and send a telepathy. I don't know why but today feel like forever and I'm sure that the 'quiet' term belong to me. Why it always feel quiet and awkward today. 

 

"NO!!"

 

Three of us scream in unison while look at Hani who's covering her ear because of our yell. What?! How could Mina and Jimin likes each other? They barely know each other. I turn my head from looking at Hani to Jimin and Mina. Once again, the boy and the girl were squabbling over Hani's words.

 

Like each other? I silently watching the two argue while Hani tries to stop them from fight. Really? Maybe love at first sight? I don't know why suddenly I become gloomy. I just stand there, looking dejected, watching them as if this world move in slow motion.

 

"Wait!" Hani's voice make Jimin and Mina stop fighting. Two of them now lock their eyes onto Hani but not Dahee. She seems lost in her own world.

"I understand when Jimin and Mina shout 'NO' just now, but I don't really get it why Dahee also scream 'NO'. Plus, her voice is louder than you two." Hani explains as she tries to hold her laughter so its won't burst out. Now, Dahee has been observes by three of them.

 

Daydreaming about something that complicated to understand, I raise my head up and look in front of me when I can't find the logic excuses for Jimin and Mina. As I look forward, all of them keep looking at me with unreadable expressions. I narrow my eyes when I feel uncomfortable with all the stares and pretend to look at my back in case that there is someone behind me that pull their attention to look at it. To my dissapointed, there's no one behind me and all this time, they are looking at me.

 

"What?" I simply said as I don't have any energy to usemy brain to think why they are looking at me with those eerie stares. 

"Don't pretend you are innocent, Kim Dahee." Hani smiles at me and I don't want to said anything, but those smiles as if it lead my soul and my precious hand to punch on it. Why I feel like she is teasing me. Those smiles. Image result for angry anime symbol

"What are you talking about?" I look at Jimin, seeking for some information or hint about the meaning of Hani's words. Jimin just shrugs, has no idea about it too as he approach me without said much. As Jimin stands beside me, Hani and Mina starts to giggle while whispers to each other and steal a glance on us.

 "Yah. What's wrong with you two?" Really, I want to hit them for laughing at us.

 

I sigh as their action really irritated me and take a look at Jimin who's also wondering about their conversation. Rolling my eyes, I hold Jimin's hand and instruct him to leave. I decide to go home even its already late since my friends treat me like this. I know they are talking about me and Jimin. I just don't know whether it's good or bad. As I'm about to turn the door knob, my leg stop from taking another steps.

 

 

"You like Jimin, right?"