Reflection

Don't follow me, byuntae!!

 

Reflection

 


 

The sun beamed upon my face, my gaze was locked onto the cloudless sky, a shining blue that could allow me feed off of it's beauty and live forever. This day could make everyone live off of it's beauty forever. The airplane fly across the wide infinite sky and leave a long white trace on the blue sky. What a nice day to not bump on Jimin. 

I'm going to holiday with my best friend, Hani and Mina. It's been a long time I don't meet them and we don't spend time together. I can't wait to meet them. It is an overwhelming feeling to meet someone, especially a dear friend after a long time. This moment is as much a nostalgic one as it is enjoyable.

Waiting for my two best friend at the train station, I fidget the train ticket, feeling sudden impatient for our small trip. I pull my luggage in front of me and rest my arm with my head on it. The joyful feeling of travel with my friends can't be erased even for a second. I look at my wristwatch and a big smile spread on my face. It's about a time they will arrive here.

 

In 3..2..1...

 

I feel as if I'm walking on the clouds or flying high in the sky. I notice a big shadow cover a half of me and I smile knowing that it's my friends.

 

"Why are you guys so late?" I raise my head up by pretend to sulk and when I saw the figure, my smile fade. If my heart can cry, it will by now. Cry a river. The ticket where I hold all this time drop on the cold floor, same as my heart.

 

I didn't understand, as if my brain short-circuited and needed to be rebooted. Around me, everything was in fast forward while I am motionless looking at the guy in front of me. How could this happen?

 

"Heyyyyy! Are you that happy to see me here?" The guy grins as he bend down to the floor and pick up my ticket.

 

He stand back straight as he scans my ticket. His eyes widen for a while when he saw the location on the ticket. He looks at my face and his eyeball move to my luggage. It's seems like he's thinking of something right now. Then, it's connected. He smile from ear to ear. He hands me my ticket back and I take it lifelessly.

 

"Are you going to Busan?" Jimin just can't stop himself from smiling more and more while waiting for my answer. I swear his face looks tense with such a big smile plaster on his face.

"Yes. Why bother to ask when you already saw my ticket." I state as I sigh. I thought I won't meet him today.

"Really? Oh, wow! Is this a coincidence or destiny? Me too, I'm going to Busan." Jimin said. A beam of satisfaction.

 

He turns to his back and show me his backpack that hang nicely on his shoulder. He paints a ray of sunshine all over his face. This guy is really something. How can he looks so innocence.

 

"Wow, what a great coincidence." I fake a smile as I nod at him. Even I know this is a coincidence, I was hoping that we won't meet frequently at Busan. Looking at him standing in front of me, I ask him to sit. I move to the side to give him some space so he can calm down himself and sit. Those bag looks heavy though.

"Thank you. I really need to sit since my train will depart in 30 minutes from now. I still got some time to rest here." Jimin said as he looks at his ticket properly and nod to himself.

 

Good. Our time to depart also same with him. How can this be such a coincidence. I sigh as hard as I could. What a day.

 

"Are you going there alone?" I ask as I look at him.

"Yes. How about you?" Jimin questions back. Our conversation sound awkward.

"I'm going there with my friends. We suppose to have a trip there as we promised before. And now, I'm waiting for them." I explain, slightly feeling angry at Mina and Hani.

"Ohh, for a trip. Yeah, I recommend you guys to go to Busan for a trip. There's a lot of beautiful scenery and you can go to the beach. The water is like a crystal clear and you can see the white sand with small fish there." Wow, I swear Jimin looks so cool while he described the beach at Busan. Somehow, he seems experienced. He must went there for several times maybe.

"Really? You look like you've been there. I can't wait to go to the beach." I smile, imagine to watch the sunset at the beach with my friends and eating marshmallow.

"Of course. I've been there for 100th times since my hometown is at Busan." Jimin chuckles as he looks at me.

"That's why I'm going to my hometown today since we're in holiday." Jimin states as he looks at his phone. I just nod since it's make sense.
 

 

And speaking about Busan, where is my friends. It's been an hour since I'm here yet they aren't here. I fish out my phone from my bag and dial their number. This can't be. I should do something. These girls seriously getting on my nerves. Just how long they take their time to make-up those pretty face. After punch in Mina's number and click the green button, I place the phone beside my ear.

 

"Yah, Kang Mina! Where are you?" I try not to scream when Jimin was beside me. He looks busy with his phone so I don't want to disturb him with my annoying voice.

"Station train with Hani. Why?"

"I don't see you guy. I'm been here earlier than you guys."

"We know, we saw you when we reach the train station."

"Then, why don't you come to me? I've been waiting like forever, you know. How can you two team up and leave me alone." I tried to sounds sad.

"Are you sure you're alone? We saw your friend so we don't want to disturb both of you." Mina and Hani laugh on the other line.

"Yahhh, are you guys crazy?" I almost curse at them. Moreover, in front of Jimin. "You better come here right now." As I'm about to talk more, Mina ended the call.

 

The 'tut..tut' sound so miserable along with my heart. Haish, these girls. I put back my phone in my bag and lean on the bench. This is so boring. I steal a glance on Jimin and he absorbs into the game on his hand phone. Surprisingly, its looks interesting for me who rarely play a game. I shift a bit closer to him so I can see the game.

He plays like his life depend on the game. How passionate. I move a little closer to him and keep my eyes on his phone screen. He already in highest level. This is so interesting! My eyes just focus on his phone and the game he played.

When Dahee moved closer to Jimin, he notices how close they are and his heart beat so fast as if he just running 100km. His ear turn red and he can't focus on the game he played when the girl he likes is so near to him.

 

No, I can't receive this nervous feeling. I'm a guy. To be exact, I'm a busan boy so I should pretend like nothing happen. That's what Jimin's thought.

 

He stop play the game as he tries to take a deep breath and calm down. But seeing his action, Dahee turn her head to look at Jimin and they are so close until Dahee's lips almost touch Jimin's cheek. That's how close they are.

 

I sense something weird when Jimin stop playing the game. He almost lost the level so I click the pause button when he seems in dazed. I turn towards him and surprise at how close we are. I swear my lips almost touch his cheek and he's frozen there, didn't dared to turn to me. His ear turns bright red from embarrassment. I quickly move backward to get rid of these awkwardness and try giving him some air.

My heart flutter like the wings of a humming bird. I never been this close to any guys. So close that I can hear his heart pounding.

 

"Oh, no. Your ear turn so red." I panic as I use my hand to fans him.

"Uh-oh. Hahahhahaha, that's nothing." Jimin laugh awkwardly and tries to cool down himself. He feels sudden shy when he recalls the moment just now.

"Should I blow on your ear?" I ask when the color still won't change.

"No!" Jimin quickly state within one second. He stand up from the bench and awkwardly stretch his arm.

 

Then as if it been planned, our train arrive at the exact time. Both of us seems relieved but Jimin looks more relieved.

 

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

"Yah, how dare you guys leave me alone?" I hit Mina and Hani with my doll that I brought with me for the trip. 

"Ouch, stop it Kim Dahee!" Mina defends herself with her own palm while Hani just giggles.

"We saw everything, you know." Hani threaten as she shows her sly smile. Mina heard Hani's words and both of them laugh hysterically. I titled my head, frowning at them and give a what-are-you-guys-talking-about look.

 

They stop from laughing and do something weird. I look at them and something hit my mind. They acted back the moment Jimin and I sit closer to each other. Hani looks at Mina and quickly kiss her cheek. I almost scream loudly when I saw they acted. I don't kiss Jimin.

 

"Hey, I don't kiss him okay?" I hit their arm repeatedly while close my eyes. This is so embarrassing.

"But you want to right?" Mina smirks as she moves her shoulder up and down in a tease way. My face turn red as tomato and I really want to hide from them.

"No. I'm not like you." I state.

"Who's that guy name?" Hani timidly ask. 

"Jimin. I think you guys know him. He's the one who accompany me to your house that night." I try to make they remember back.

"Ah, you like him right?" Hani laughs as they remember Jimin that night.

"Yeah, you don't answer when we asked you that night." Mina adds.

 

I'm done with these girls.

 

 

Without the girls knowing, there's a guy who listened to everything they talked. Its not like he wanted to overheard their conversation. Its just that the three girls talked so loud until their voices reach his seat. Jimin looks at the window, tries not to listen to their conversation. He looks at the window and saw Dahee's reflection, laughing with her friends.

Jimin's ear turns red once again.