That guy

Don't follow me, byuntae!!

 


 

 

That guy

 
 

 

The sound of the bell ringing hurt my head more and more as I groan while holding my temple. This is so annoying when the first thing that greet you in the morning is the alarm clock. Slowly, I open my eyes and rub it several times, trying to get a clear view after pass out for the whole day. The soft mattress is pulling me like a gravity yet I already set my mind that I'm gonna leave the bed. I just remember about Jimin's condition yesterday.

He was hurt. The blood on his shirt make me feel bad. My heart hurt, too much that I frown, not to spills the tears that threaten to escape. I don't feel crying is the best way to soothe my heart. 

I don't know about Jimin's condition right now nor his state. I press the soft mattress as I let my leg touch the cold floor. 

 

"You're awake?" Mina open the door with a tray on her left hands. She seems surprise after looking at me standing beside the bed. "You're suppose to lay on the bed. You're hurt."

"Where is Jimin?" Ignoring her words, I tie my hair into a ponytail and ready to go out. There's only one thing in my mind right now. Park Jimin.

"I don't know. You're alone yesterday. Remember you send us SOS message?" Mina puts the tray on the table beside the bed and hold both of my shoulder. 

 

I look at her while raise my right eyebrows. What with this girl? She just looks straight into my eyes with her hands still on top of my shoulder. Its feel a bit awkward since none of us utter a words. I rolls my eyes to the left and right, try not to stop at her eyes. 

But then, a tears drop on Mina's face. She's crying.

Even we'd been friends for a long time, this is my first time seeing Mina acted this way. She is crying and I feel awkward because she was never been so girly. Mina and Hani always acted like a tough one. It was new feeling. 

Or perhaps, we didn't know each other deeper. We just thought we know each other well since we already know each other for a quite time. 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" I look at her face, panic for a while. It was so sudden.

 

She pulls me into a hug and sobs on my shoulder. Like a child who lost in the argument.

 

"I thought you already dead. I found you, laying on the dead leaves and your arm is full of bruised." Mina sobs as she's trying to explain what lead her to the sadness. The way she describes me make me feel somehow pathetic and weak. 

"Don't you dare make me surprised like yesterday night again." She threaten but why does it sounds comfort for me. I nod as I caress her back. Of course she would shock after saw me in that condition.

"Okay. I won't make you worried anymore." We break the hug as she still sobbing like a child. This girl is really cute even she's crying. 

 

And that time, my mind is full of him.

 

"You've got J-hope's number right?" All of sudden, I ask about J-hope's number to Mina. I can't even stop thinking about him. 

 

My heart hurt more than my physical right now. I put a lot of hope, hoping that Mina would say yes. Please say yes. Please say you've got his number. This is really urgent.

I pray silently while close my eyes and intertwine both of my palm together. Mina looks at me, weird with my bizzare actions but I don't really care about my image right now. Looking at her, almost pleading, my heart thump in faster way. 

 

"Yes, why-"

"Give me. I need it right now." I cut her words as I take out my phone in my pocket and ready to dial his number. Mina didn't said much as she hands me the phone number. Perhaps, she didn't want to pressure me by asking about my sudden actions.

 

After got his number, I run out from the room while dialing his number.

 

Please, answer it.

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

After got some information from J-hope, I quickly make my way towards the living hall while my eyes are busy on searching my shoes. Hearing Hani and Mina's voice from upstairs, I grab my shoes on the rack and wear it. If the girls knows that I'm going out with my not-so-well condition, I bet they will freak out. Perhaps, the won't let me out for a few days until I'm heal.

 

"Yah, Lee Dahee! Come back!" Hani shouts when both of them are already in front of door frame and I already half of the path.

 

At first, I'm not sure if I could run with all of these bruises on my body but just thinking about him make me gain my energy and I don't really want to stay in the room without doing anything. It's so frustrated. Listening to Mina and Hani's blabbering about how I should be careful out there and then crying because I'm still alive are driving me crazy. Plus, my heart can't be tamed anymore. It keep beating in an uneasy way. No one has ever make me feel this way.

I reach at the nearby bus stop and feel kind of relieved when I saw a group of people waiting for bus. If there still a lot of people here, I'm sure the bus still yet doesn't come through this way. There are a lot of different people. Some of them are wearing an office uniform, some of them are student and some of them just wearing a casual outfits. I look at all of them and my mind start to think of something. Does everyone here are doing fine in their own way?

The bus finally arrive after a quite time and I come to my sense after gone for a while in my deep thought. I don't know that I could be this way. Everyone start gathering in front of the bus as the door open automatically. All of them seems to respect each other. They let an older ride first. 

After get into the bus, my eyes wander around to find an empty seat. The ride will take a few minutes but I still don't have enough strength to stand all the way to Jimins'. I didn't eat anything since Hani found me yesterday. 

But luck isn't on my side right now. All of seat are already occupied so I don't really have a chance to sit. 

 

"Bear with it, Dahee." I whisper to myself as I stand near the window and try to enjoy the scenery. Forget about all the pain that I held in. 

 

The ride is supposed to be short but why do I feel its still far away. My leg is killing me right now and no one seems to take a leave at certain stop. I shook my head when I saw a lot of people coming through. This going to be pack with all those sweaty and smelly all around here. Believe me.

I try to lean on the window, avoiding people that keep coming in. Suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I don't really care about the tap as I just ignore it and keep looking outside the window. Then I feel another tap. Not once, but twice. Whoever that touch me just now, he or she better hides well because I might give a flying kick on their face. 

I quickly turn to my back and found a guy with a black hoodie that cover almost his face. Is he the ones that keep tapping me just now? I bend my neck to take a look at his face but all I can see is his chin.

 

"You! What the hell?!" I said, almost whisper but audible to him. If I could just grab those hoodie.

 

He didn't said anything but point at his seat. He stand up and drag me to his seat. Without saying much, he just stand besides me and make sure that I remain seated. What with this guy. Do I know him. When I'm about to stand up since I don't feel really right to sit on his seat, he press both of my shoulder, prevent me to stand up. 

My eyes widen at his sudden action. Seriously. What the hell.

 

"What's wrong with you?" I said while raise my head up to look at him even I know I couldn't see his face.

"Just sit there." He simply said. His face is covered by his hoodie yet I feel his intense gaze. I swallow hard when I heard him mumbling something.

 

I know you're sick.

 

The guy across Dahee just stared at her. Just stared. Nothing else, yet the girl could feel her pulse beating in her ears, blocking out all other sound except the breath that was raggedly moving in and out of at regular, gasping intervals. She found that he keep staring. Nothing else mattered. She could no longer control her hands; they were shaking in an odd trembling rhythm as the color drained from her face. Yet still he stared.

 

I really hope I could run away right now. This guy remind me of someone. Someone that keep following me all this time.

 

Jimin, please help me.