Who's that guy?

Don't follow me, byuntae!!

 

Who's that guy?

 



tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

As soon as I reach the school, I quickly dash to my class without cares about other's thought about me. Most of the student that I passed by them give me a weird look since I'm running to the class hurriedly. It's still early yet I'm running like I'm already late to the class. That's why they give me that look. Even I'm embarrassed by the looks they gave me, I still won't stop until I get into my class. It's not like I want to run to school. This is matter of the death.

 

Why?

 

Because that Jimin guy is following me.

 

As soon as I reach the class, I waddled over to the chair and managed to sit myself down. I hope Jimin won't follow me around again. Even this is my second day in this school, I already find him so irritating since he keeps approach in front of me. Let's not mention his annoying habit of chasing me every time he saw me. I take a deep breath as I try to relax myself. My heart beat faster than usual due to a good run I have this morning. Thanks to him for make me looks so messy to the school.

I stretch my leg under the table as I try to cool down myself. It is pretty normal for me to break out into a sweat within about 5 seconds of being in an uncomfortable situation. Talking about the class, no one seems to be here yet. Perhaps, it's too early in the morning. The class is completely quiet and I enjoy the silent atmosphere for a while until someone come and barged into the classroom.

The back door make a loud sound when someone slam onto it. I try not to look at whoever it is but somehow, the curiousness take a lead in myself.

Plus, the noise attract my attention so I quickly turn to the back door and found out the panting Jimin at the door frame. He bends his body while rest both of his palm on his knee. He looks kinda terrible with his bag fall down to his arm while his hair looks disarray. I bet he must out of breath after following me to the school.

No wonder he's panting right now. Serve your right. I mentally said inside my head while stick out my tongue at his direction then turn back to the front.

Meanwhile, Jimin realized Dahee's stares as he happen to raised his head up when Dahee was about to turn her head back to the front. He just smiles since he thought the girl cared for her. Maybe a little. He straight back his body and put down his bag on the table. Jimin makes his way to Dahee's seat as he has a lot of things running on his mind.

He really wants to know the real reason behind the girl's action. So, slowly, he approaches the girl's place and stand right beside her. It's seems like Dahee didn't notice his presence.

 

"Why do you keep running away from me?" Jimin's sudden voice make me startled due to his voice that pierce the silence of the class.

 

I turn my head to my right and there's Jimin who leans his body onto the table beside me. He cross his arm on his chest while look at me curiously. Looking at him this closer make my heart skip a beat. He looks so exhausted with those sweat on his forehead and his messy hair complete the look to show that he is really tired. Somehow I feel guilty.

 

"Yah, do you hear me? Why did you ran away just now?" He waves his hands in front of me when he notices that I don't give any respond to his question and repeat himself. I blink as I become fully aware that Jimin is in front of me. Shaking my head slowly, I look at him in the eye. Suddenly, both of us froze and I don't know why.

 

....

 

There's a silence between us when our eyes meet. Like a mannequin, everything is so awkward. My lips sealed together and no words come out from me. I just stay quiet and neither did him. We share a look in that no-so-short time. My heart stop at the sight of him. After a while, some student start fill in the class and make some noise as they're chatting, laughing, joking and whatsoever. I clear my throat as I turn my head back to the front. Refuse to look at Jimin.

He also notices my reaction as he stand straight from lean on someone table and scratch the back of his neck. It sure feel awkward and I don't know why. He takes a last glance towards Dahee and walk back to his seat. On the way to his seat, Jimin stops at  J-Hope's seat that place beside his seat.

 

"Yah, what happen between you and the new student?" J-Hope asks as soon as Jimin approaches him with gloomy face.

"Secret? Running away? I still don't get it." Jimin slam himself on the chair while talk to himself, ignoring his friend. He wonders what Dahee is talking about but he can't easily approach the girl because whenever he close to that girl, she will run away, claiming that he's following him like a ert.

"Yah, Park Jimin! What's wrong? Already being rejected?" J-Hope tries to lighten the mood by saying something infuriating. And he's success. He makes Jimin looks at him with a serious expression.

"Rejected? It's never exist in my dictionary. I'll never being rejected." Jimin arrogantly said as he leans his back on the chair, try to think about the worst scenario where he being rejected. No way no way.

"Really? Then I will buy you a new dictionary. I guess your dictionary aren't update yet." J-Hope laughs as he founds his own jokes funny. Jimin looks at him while shake his head. Pabo. Why did I have this kind of friend.

 

The two guys just keep talking and laughing until the teacher enters the class with a thick book. Guess it's time to sleep.

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

I stand in front of my locker since the last class already end. The last class really tense me up since we need to do some question that Mr Jung gives on the spot. I really have no idea what we learned today yet we need to solve the questions on the spot. Staying quietly at my own seat like I've never exist, I silently pray that the teacher won't choose me to solve the question in front at the white board.

Like a miracle, the teacher didn't call my name and almost all of my classmates being call to solve the hard question. If they can't solve it, they been given a penalty by the teacher. The penalty is to stay 1 hour after school ended for extra class. I'm glad that I don't have to be part of them who's staying an hour for extra class.

Humming happily to myself, I open my locker to keep my books there. It's too heavy to take all of them home with me.

 

"Okay, let's go home." I close back the locker and ready to leave the school.

 

I stroll around the hall to the front gate, followed by other student who eager to go home. Since I don't have to wait for anyone or stop by at any places, I guess I should directly go home. I look at my wrist watch and decide to go home by walking since it's still early. Plus, I can enjoy the happy evening scenery where some kids chasing each other and play happily. I will only take a bus if it's too late or I don't have any energy to walk anymore.

I walk along the path while play with my phone. Someone just texting me just now so I'm going to check it. I swipe the screen to unlock the phone and a message appear on the screen. I click the open button and look at the number of the sender. 

 

Mina?

 

I read her message till the end while my feet keep walk to wherever its take me. After done reading her message, I smile to myself since she told me to go to her house tonight. Her parent will leave her alone at their house because they have a business party tonight and they aren't sure if they will go home or stay at their grandparent's place.

The party will usually end at midnight so it will be dangerous if her parent drives home. Plus, they will not be sober since it's a party we're talking about. At least, a party must have a wine to make it more rousing, right? Okay then, I'm on to go to her house tonight.

As Dahee keep busying with her phone, someone is looking at her secretly. He smirks inside the dark alley where Dahee just pass by from it. He stares at Dahee's back until she disappear from his sight. Satisfy with his observation, he wears back his mask that he removes before and vanish into the darkness of the alley.

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

I lazily woke up and snatch my phone that keep ringing a minutes ago. It's so noisy as the sound of the phone wake me up from my sleeping beauty. Who will call me at this time? I'm so tired right now. Blame that Jimin guy who keep chasing after me at school this morning. Just thinking about it make me mad for no reason. I force my eyes open as I swipe the screen to the green side to take a call from I don't know who since I don't have time to see at the caller ID.

Placing the phone near my ear, I yawn while waiting for someone voice from the other lines. I'm too sleepy to talk right now so I just give a space to someone who's calling me right now.

 

"Kim Dahee! Where are you actually? I've been waiting for you like forever you know?! You better come to my house right now." Mina screams on the other line and it's make me pull the phone far from my precious ear. My eardrum could burst from her high pitch voice.

 

After putting back the phone right next to my ear, my eyes widen as something hit me. Mina's house. I totally forget about her invitation to her house tonight. Okay, let me check what's time it is right now. I raised my head up to look at the round clock on the wall of my room and sigh in relieve. It's still early for God sake.

 

"Yah, it's 7 PM for God sake. Why did you acts like it's already late. You make me surprised for nothing." I start to mumble and nag at her. I thought it's almost 11 PM and I oversleep at my house. This girl really make me panic with her rushing voice.

"I refuse to hear any excuses anymore. Just come quickly. Hani already here you know. We have something to tell you." Mina said in her demand tone. Something news? I wonder what it is.

"Ah, okay then. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Wait for me outside your house." I agree as I ended the call after hearing a hum from her.

 

As I ended the call, I force myself to jump off from the bed and head to my wardrobe. Even I feel so sleepy, I still want to meet them and tell about Jimin. I want to hear their advice about what to do next. Plus, I miss them so much. I open the wardrobe and reveal all my clothes. Picking a comfortable outfits, I choose a t-shirt and a short pants. I pick a simple outfit since its already night and I just need to go to Mina's house.

After change the clothes, I stand in front of the mirror and tie my hair into a ponytail. I never let my hair down at night since it will be terrifying. Done. I grab my phone on the bed and ready to go out after make sure that I switch off the light. Walking downstairs, I look at mum and dad who's watching a television and bid a goodbye to them before exit the house. At first, dad wants to send me to Mina's house but I insist to go alone.

I don't want to burden dad since he's just coming home from work. I bet dad must be tired and want some time alone to rest. So, I don't want to disturb his free time.

After walking out of the house, I decide to take a short cut to Mina's house so I walk along the path and take a left side.

 

"Fortunately, it's not really dark since the lamp road brighten the way." I talk to myself as I take out my phone in case I need a torchlight from it. Clutching onto my phone while take a step forward, I try to fasten my pace since I don't feel safe walk into this dark alley.

 

As I'm walking alone at the short cut path, I feel like someone is looking at me. It's dark and eerie, a bizarre experience enhanced by the narcosis that is slowly creeping up on me. I stop for a while and turn to my back just to found nothing. Then, I turn back to the front and continue my walk, but I swear I hear a footstep behind my back every time I start to walk. I'm too afraid to turn back to look at whoever is following me right now.

My leg feel like stop for any moment but I pluck up the courage inside me and start to run like crazy and exit the dark alley. I try not to let out any noise since I can attract the stranger and reveals my hideout.

After arrive at a busy road, I start to slow down and take a quick glance behind me. Nothing. I feel kind of relieve when there's no one following me from behind. Maybe it just my feeling. Somehow I feel safe after arrive at this busy road since there's many stall along the road. There's also many people here. I sigh as loud as I could and stroll in peace. As I walk pass the ramyeon shop, someone tap my shoulder and my heart paused momentarily.

My eyes widen at the touch and my heart beat faster than before. It's feel like my heart almost fall down from where it is right now. I was surprised at whoever that tap my shoulder just now. With a slow turn, I look at the owner of the hand and to my surprise there's Jimin who grins at me as if nothing happen. I close my eyes for a while while hold my chest. If I have a weak heart, I'm sure I will get a heart attack from shock.

 

"Yah, it's not funny you know. I almost die from heart attack." I yell at him but in a slow voice. I don't want to embarrassed him in front of the people.

"Where are you going? I can accompany you." He ignores my words as he asks me a question. This guy is really something. How could he acts so kindly.

"No. Just go home. It's late anyway." I try to ignore his question too by asking him to go home.

"It's okay, I'll accompany you." Jimin insist as he grabs my wrist before I could go far from him.

"Yahh!"

 

Jimin POV

I walk around the dark alley since I just leave from J-Hope's house. Its the only short cut to the main road so I decide to walk through it. Even it's a bit dark, I don't mind though. I'm a man anyway. As long as I can reach the main road, who's care.

As I enter the dark alley, I saw Dahee who's walking forward to the dark alley. Where she's going at the time like this? It's already night and it's dangerous for a girl to walk alone plus, when she enter the alley. Does she not scared with anything that might happen to her.

 

"Aish, this girl."

 

I mumble alone as I decide to follow her from behind. As I'm about to take a step forward, I see a man behind Dahee. He wore all black while follow Dahee closely. I don't know who it is but my heart told me that it isn't safe. My leg automatically make a way to their direction and the mysterious guy take another path and disappear into the dark alley.

Does he realized my presence? But who is he? I bet he doesn't know Dahee since he secretly follow her. I don't know why but I sense that this guy is dangerous. I can't let he goes closer to Dahee. He might hurt her in anyway. I need to investigate who he is and what's his real intention.

From now on, I think I need to keep Dahee safe from this guy. I won't let him touch Dahee nor go near her.