You are

Don't follow me, byuntae!!

 

You are

 


 

The woods seems like the wrong choice I ever made. No, the greatest wrong choice I've ever made is leaving Jimin out there alone. This is not-so-likely me. I've never abandon someone in worst condition but the guy has some bad aura that make me left. I don't know when or why but I feel like the guy is kind of familiar. I wonder if I already met him before this. 

 

*RUSTLING 

 

I turn my head to look around me when I hear a footstep on the dry leaves. I could feel my heart beat, every single pound in my chest. 

Perhaps it was an animal. But still it is dangerous to stay here for too long. I need to escape and safe Jimin. I hope Mina get my desperate SOS and send someone or anybody for a rescue. Even I know the possibilities of her getting my SOS is one percent, I still won't let my hope down. 

Believe in.

 

"I hope Jimin safe." I decide to go back to where Jimin was. The guy must be left by now. 

 

Since our unfortunate encounter just now, I think the guy has nothing to do with Jimin. The target is me. So, he won't hurt him, right?

I scan the possible way to escape this route. Doing nothing and ran away is hard for me. Jimin is out there but I'm scared of the stranger guy. What if he wants to kill me all this time? I mess up my hair as the thought of everything keep mix up.

 

"Aish, I don't know anymore." I close my eyes while shook my head. This can't be happening. 

 

With all my energy left, I run away to where Jimin was. I can't leave him alone. This is wrong, this is all wrong. I shouldn't do that for the first time. He's in pain. He's trying to protect me just now. I rush to Jimin's place with all the thought blend together. My head hurt but not as hurt as my heart. My fear is being replaced with a false courage. This is all because of Jimin.

As I run through the long grass, puddle and pebbles, I finally reach the place where Jimin suppose to be there. I brush the sweat on my forehead with the sleeves of my clothes while panting for some air. After gain some energy from the quick break, my eyes wildly searching for him. There are no hint at all about where Jimin was. 

I can't find him anywhere as I keep looking at the cold road. I feel the salt water in my throat, the fear, panic and dread. Where is Jimin? 

 

"Yah, Park Jimin!" I shout as I was afraid that he might be somewhere he shouldn't be.

"Where are you?!" All of bad things start to linger on my mind. I run to the nearest trees in a blind panic. Still, no sign of him.

"Jimin!!!!!" I try to let out a loud scream but the sound never made it out of my mouth. My palm break into a cold sweat and my heart try to deny and eliminate all the bad possibilities that might happen to Jimin.

 

Once again, I feel so suffocating and guilty. Tears rolls out of my eyes. My throat burn as I hold the tears and cupped my mouth with both of my palm. My view right now is kind of blurry with tears and so on. Everything become so fuzzy.

 

"Where are you?" I wipe the unstoppable tears that continuously flow on my cheek. 

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

Jimin POV

 

I saw Dahee ran away and my heart hurt. The girl I want to protect the most is struggling alone. She was so fragile and I hate the fact that I can't do anything to help her.

The wound on my stomach hurt more as I try to close it with my bloody hand. Dahee must be scared right now. I need to go find her. That stranger man is just behind her. With all my energy left, I press both of my palm and try my hard to stand up. My eyes glued shut when I coughed and as I did so, a huge throb of pain went to my head again.

 

"Ahh!" A deep groan escape from my lips. 

 

Please, be strong myself. I need to save her.

 

"Are you okay?" A hand come into my view. I try my best to stay awake while the pain is silently kill me.

tumblr_inline_muxx6hGT961s0gyrx.jpg

 

 

"Yah Park Jimin, you're awake!" An annoying-familiar voice greets my ear as I start to gain my sane. 

 

I shut my eyes when I feel the terrible pain in my stomach. I groan in pain as I try my best to sit down on the bed. The soft mattress help me to sit comfortably. What happen to me? As I look at my side, I see a sobbing J-hope. What with this guy? Then, I turn my attention to my stomach. They've been bandage and I can see the blood on the bandage. That was the reason why my stomach hurt so much since I'm awake just now.

 

"Are you really okay? I should call for the doctor." J-hope is in rush, tries to call out for the doctor but I caught his hand just in time he stand up. I think I need an explanation here.

"Wait, why am I here?" My voice hoarse. Perhaps because of the surgery on my stomach. Its cause a huge pain. 

"You don't remember? I don't really know the whole story actually." J-hope in puzzled.

"Not really." I hold my head as its start to torture me. "Just tell me why am I here."

"Actually yesterday night, after I walked Dahee's friends home, I feel something off. I don't feel that good to leave both of you alone, that's why I started to followed you. Then I saw you'd been stabbed by I don't know who is it. He wore all black and disappear after finished you up."

 

Oh, I'd been stabbed.

 

"How about Dahee? Do you found her?" I come to my sense when I heard her name. Dahee. She's so terrified yesterday night when I lost my conscious. 

"I don't see her at all. I thought you been attack by yourself." J-hope seems panic when he heard Dahee's name.

"I need to find her now. She must be scared." I pull out the wire that attached on the back of my hand. 

"No, you stay here. I will find her for you." J-hope stops me from getting up and call out for the nurse.

 

And then he left, all by himself. In rush.

 

And I'm too stupid to realize the change on his face.

 

End of Jimin POV