Chapter Nine

His little sister

 

 

You and Yongguk quietly walked with them to the lockers before they separated to their own classes.

"are you okay?" Hyunah asked, noticing how quiet you were.

"yeah." you forced a smile and tightened the grip on Yongguk's hand, not knowing that you've been holding his hand ever since you saw the photo.

"Hey, can i talk to you?" Joon asked and you look at Yongguk for confirmation, which somehow upset Joon.

"Go. I'll wait here." Yongguk smiled and you trudged with Joon few meters ahead to speak eye to eye.

"what is it oppa?" you asked him.

"Um... i was wondering.. are you and yongguk... you know, a thing?" Joon stuttered.

Blushing, you took a glance at Yongguk who's standing by his locker, waiting for you before you look back at Joon and shook your head.

you heard Joon's sigh and you feel sad. You wanted to nod but you know you're just best friends and you don't even know what you're feeling right now.

"so?" He asked.

"huh?" you snapped out of your daydreaming.

"Um, do you want to go with me this saturday?" He asked.

Your eyes widened and panic washed over you.

'did he know i'm jaejoong sister? is he going to kill me?' you thought.

"I'm sorry,oppa... I, i can't..." you meekly smile.

"Oh... okay then, we'll go some other time" Joon tried to hide his disappointment and both of you walked back with you walking slightly faster towards Yongguk.

"Let's go?" He asked you and you nod after you shut your locker.

"Bye oppa! Bye guys!" you smile and walked with Yongguk to the next class.

"I'm scared." you suddenly whispered as both of you take the stairs.

"It'll be okay. i don't think they know, Jaehwa" Yongguk smiled assuringly.

"But still... joon oppa asked me to go with him this saturday.. what if he knew? What if he wants to kill me?" you asked.

Yongguk slightly stiffened before he regain his composure and pat your head.

"I don't think he knows. You're safe now, Jaehwa." Yongguk smiles again.

'Joon likes Jaehwa?!' Yongguk screamed in his head, worried if you'll leave him for Joon but seconds later he smiled in relieve when he realize you didn't like Joon. You're scared of him.

'what the----' he thought when he realized that he just experienced jealousy.

***

"Who is she????" Doojoon sighed for the umpteenth time.

Everyone except you and Yongguk are on Cube-JTune base, trying to find information on Jaejoong's sister.

"DBSK must've been very thorough when they erase everything about Jaejoong's sister." Hyunseung nodded in amazement.

Joon and Jiyoon were going through some fansite for JYJ when they stop at a photo.

"He looks familiar don't you think?" Jiyoon asked.

"who...." Joon thought.

hyunah walks towards them.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"hey, hyunah, don't you think Jaejoong looks like someone we know?" Joon asked.

Hyunah take a closer look before her eyes widened. 

There's no way she could escape the fact that the person they all knew has a striking resemblance to Jaejoong. It's a shocking fact when not one of them noticed that, even she didn't notice it. But from this angle, she can see how much they look alike.

'Jaehwa?' Hyunah thought.

"What is it?" Jiyoon asked.

"huh? nothing, i just thought he doesn't look like anyone. Maybe we just saw the old pictures so we kinda get those familiar feelings..." hyunah said, trying not to panic.

"you're right..." Joon and Jiyoon nodded.

"I'm gonna head home first guys." Hyunah grabs her bag and left the warehouse.

***

30 minutes later she arrived at the apartment. Getting off at the penthouse she knocked on the door.

"who is it?" a guy's voice asked, startling her.

"i'm looking for Jaehwa? Kim Jaehwa?" Hyunah said, unsure.

"Hyunah?" the door opened and Yongguk was standing there, with his eyebrows raised.

"Yongguk? i thought this is Jaehwa's home.." hyunah said.

"It is. It's mine and Zelo's too." yongguk said.

"You live together?" Hyunah gawked.

"Hyunah!" you walked out of the room and jumped in shock when you saw Hyunah standing on the living room.

"Jaehwa... i need to ask you something." Hyunah looked at you.

"Um.. sure.." you go towards the living room and sit on the couch.

"What is it?" you asked.

 

"What's your relation with Jaejoong?"