Chapter Twenty Two

His little sister

 

 

You lie on your bed, thinking over everything. Your phone rang not long after you let out a sigh.

"yeoboseyo?" you answered, not bothered to look at the caller id.

"Where's my son?"

"Why don't you call him instead of me?" your voice saddened.

"yah. If i knew his number i won't be bothered to call you. I don't even know why we still keep you." 

After a short silence, your father came on the phone.

"We want to talk to him, Jaehwa." he said.

"He's busy. Don't bother me if you're just gonna ask about him." you said.

A scoffed was heard on the other side.

"Do you really think we want to call you? You're good for nothing. You get into fights and your study is not very good." Your mother took the phone and starts to rant.

unable to hear anymore of it, you hung up the phone and tossed is aside.

"Jaehwa?" Yongguk knocked on your door.

"what?"

"Can i come in?" he asked as he opens the door, not bothering to wat for your answer.

"You shouldn't listen to Joon." He started.

"why? He's right. I don't want any of you to get hurt." you said.

"He just wants to take you away from us." Yongguk reasoned.

"I won't change my mind. i don't want any of you to get hurt because of me." you stubbornly replied.

"Even if you'll be leaving Kikwang?" He asked.

You stopped for a while before you slowly nod.

"Yes. If that's the price i have to take, it's okay." you said.

Yongguk sighed and hugs you.

"Please don't do anything stupid." he whispered before he left your room.

'stupid? i'm trying to stop a fight.' you irritatedly thought as you tried to close your eyes.

***

"Lee Joon. What are you planning to do?" Doojoon asked when he saw Joon putting a letter inside an envelope.

"I'm just going to move out of Korea." Joon calmly said.

"What?! Why?" Jiyoon asked, obviously shocked with the news.

"I'm going to start new." Joon answered.

"What the hell, joon. You should at least tell us." G.O's face darkened.

"I just did. I'm moving out. I'm going to resign from CUBE-JTune." He replied.

"Why so sudden?" Gayoon asked.

"It's not a sudden decission, i've been thinking about it for a while. Besides, boss already agreed." He said, smiling.

"Impossible. He never lets anyone out." Seungho scoffed.

"Well, i'm a first then." He smiled before he walked out of the warehouse.

***

"Are you positive?" lee joon asked on the phone.

you bit your lips and mumbled a yes.

"okay then. we'll leave in two days. You can pack your clothes. We can buy the rest when we arrived." he said.

"okay. Thank you oppa." you sincerely said before you end the call.

Lee joon sighed as he rethink about his plan. why does he feel so guilty all of a sudden? he thought.

'no. you'll have her in no time.' he reassured himself as he drove back to his place.

***

2011/12/18 sunday

by seoulchae