Chapter Three

His little sister

 

 

You ran towards the cafe and stormed inside to see Hyunah tapping her manicured fingers on the table, Yongguk and Joon trying their best not to pissed Hyunah off.

"hi guys." you greeted with your sweetest smile.

Hyunah snapped her head towards you and glared.

"you. Sit." she commands.

"ne unnie." you obeyed. [Just pretend she's a bit older than you]

"Where did you go?" she interrogate you.

"Um.. somewhere not important... BUT! I got you this" you hurriedly added when you see her murderous glare.

Scrambling through your bag, you took out a small package and give it to her.

"I know you're a fan of JYJ... I kinda met them.." you explained.

Hyunah's eyes widened at the sight of your 'present'.

It was JYJ's latest album with their autograph on the cover PLUS her name. And behind the album, you attached 3 polaroid, with JYJ's small messages for Hyunah.

"JAEHWA~!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" she screamed and hugs you.

Yongguk and Leejoon sighed in relief as they look at your relieved eyes and put their thumbs up.

'good job' they mouthed and you smile.

"How can you be so lucky? You always get me JYJ's stuff..." hyunah said.

"I'm just that great" you jokingly said.

"What are you guys gonna do after this?" you asked them.

"Dunno, gonna ditch extra class. That's for sure. wanna join us?" Yongguk asked while Joon slapped his head.

"Don't pollute her!" he scolded.

"I want to!" you beamed and received a smack like Yongguk.

"YAH!oh... unniee..." you sheepishly smile when you saw a girl standing behind you along with 3 other girls, raising her brows.

"Don't teach her things like that idiot!" She glared at Yongguk.

"Jihyun noona is so scary." yongguk whispered to you and you nod.

"I'm still gonna skip, wanna come?" he whispered again so the others won't heard.

You gleefully nod and pinky promised him.

***

"That girl is unbelievable..." Hyunah mumbled when the rest of 4Minute and her realized that you and Yongguk is gone.

"she's always like this..." Jiyoon sighed.

Lee Joon kept quiet the whole class and stare out of the window as he caught a glimpse of you and Yongguk hand in hand, running towards the back of the school to escape. He clenched his fist, trying to stop himself from chasing you and drag you back to your class.

"You know, you should've cut class if you want to be with her that bad." Gayoon whispered, causing him to jump in shock.

"What the--" 

"It' true. Jealousy is written all over your face." Hyunah nods.

"I.. aish. I don't know." he whined and bury his face in his hands as his fellow Jjang, MBLAQ walked inside.

"what's wrong with him?" G.O asked.

"Jaehwa left with Yongguk and he's jealous." Sohyun said.

"AM NOT!" Joon frowned.

"Yeah right, and G.O doesn't have a crush on Gayoon." seungho snickered, earning two glares from the blushing G.O and Gayoon.

"You have to make a move on her cause from what i see, she and Yongguk is one step closer into being together." Thunder said.

'I know that' Joon scowled in his head, fully aware that you and Yongguk shared a special relationship, so special no one even knows if it's just pure friendship or more.

***

2011/11/28 monday

By Seoulchae