Chapter Twenty Three

His little sister

 

 

You put your luggage in your wardrobe as quiet as possible before you walked out of your room.

"let's go to lotte world!!" you happily clapped your hands.

"Why??" Yoseob whined.

"Let's go." Kikwang smiled while the rest of them scoffed at kikwang's positive attitude whenever you talk.

'this could be the last time we would hang out together.' you sadly thought as everyone went to their rooms to change.

"a penny for your thought?" Kikwang's voice startled you.

"Huh? It's nothing, oppa." you smiled.

"Let's go!!" Yongguk said.

"Ne~!" you cheerfully skipped out after you send a text message.

'to: Joon Oppa

I couldn't take my bags with me so can you come to my apartment. The password is 1512. 

my room is the one with a cream colored door. It's inside my wardrobe. 

PS: There's a stack of letters and some boxes on my bed. Can you please take it outside and put it on the table?

thanks oppa.'

 

Lee Joon took out his phone and read the message as he let out another sigh. 

For some reason, he finds himself feeling guilty day by day and today is the day the both left korea. He just can't get out your sad image out of his mind.

'no. it's the right thing to do.' he kept telling himself as he drove towards your apartment.

***

"You're being quiet today." yongguk pointed out as both of you wait for your turn to buy the tickets.

"Aniyo. I'm just happy we get to spend time together.." you said.

"Is there something you need to tell us?" His sharp sense kicked in when he saw your uneasy face.

"Nothing oppa. Aigo, don't think too much. Come on, kikwang oppa already bought the ticket." you pointed and run towards Kikwang.

"Wae?" Jaejoong asked.

"she's hiding something..." Yongguk said.

Jaejoong stayed quiet while he watched you and kikwang being so close.

***

"Oppa, i think we lost them." you said to kikwang.

He just chuckled before he takes your hand and hold it tightly.

"We'll just have our own date then." he winked.

'date?' you thought as your lips curved into a smile.

"Kkaja~!" he cheerfully said.

Both of you took pictures together, ride most of the attraction, even bought some couple things.

"oppa, thank you." you smiled at him.

Both of you are now in the Ferris wheel, enjoying the beautiful sunset.

"Jaehwa, i want to give you this." he took out a small box from his pocket.

"uwaaa" you eyes widened at the sight of a beautiful locket inside the box.

"here, let me put this on for you." he gently said.

"gomawo oppa." you smiled wider.

"Oppa." you called.

"hm?" He mumbled, his hand never leave yours.

"Oppa i really like you." you whispered.

"huh?" he snapped out of his thoughts.

"n-nothing." you shook your head, blushing from your confession.

Kikwang smirked and inched his face closer to you.

"i really like you too." he whispered before his lips came in contact with your lips.

It feels like fireworks has exploded in your heart. But seconds later you realized you'll be leaving him in few hours.

"but i don't think it'll work out." you said.

"why?" he cupped your face.

You didn't answer him as both of you get off the ferris wheel.

"Tell me, Jaehwa. why?" he asked.

You shook your head and smile. This time you cupped his face and give him a kiss.

"I'll go get something to drink. You wait here okay. They must be looking for us." you said, hugging him.

"Yah, Jaehwa what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, i'm just cold." you hug him tighter.

Kikwang just chuckled and wrapped his arms around your body.

"Bye oppa! Tell the others i love them. Tell jaejoong oppa, i'll miss him. and of course yongguk oppa and hyunah and the rest of them." You shouted when you're far from him before you disappeared into the crowd.

'bye?' kikwang thought then it came to him.

"JAEHWA! DON'T LEAVE!" he shouted, trying to catch you.

***

2011/12/19 Monday

By Seoulchae

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHYUNG OPPAA~!!!!