Chapter Twenty Five

His little sister

You wariliy glanced at the fine young man in front of you. He was talking to Joon, explaining him about some things.

"you must be Jaehwa. I'm Jay." he said with a huge smile.

A pretty girl walked towards you and look at you in confusion.

"who is this?" she asked.

"This is Jaehwa, Joon's friend i told you about. Jaehwa-ssi, this is Jina, my fiance." 

"hi." you smiled.

"You'll love it here, Jaehwa. Come on, i'll show you around." Jina said as she took your hand and walked upstairs.

"This will be your room. I don't know your taste so i'm sorry if it's not up to your liking. Jay oppa only told me you'll be coming today.." she smiles.

"This is perfect. Thank you, Jina-ssi." you replied as your eyes roamed around the room.

"Just call me unni. We'll be living together anyway~" she cheerfully said.

"n-neh, unni."

"Don't hesitate to ask me anything. We could be bffs okay!" she winked and let you rest in your room.

***

You tried to distract yourself by unpacking and cleaning up your rooms. By the time you're done, it was 8 P.M and jina knocked your door.

"Let's eat, Jaehwa." She said.

"I'm not hungry, unni. I'm going to sleep." you said.

"araso...." You heard Jina said before she left your doorstep.

You lied on your bed close your eyes to get some sleep.

***

"Is she okay?"Jina asked Joon as they eat their dinner.

"yeah.. why?" Joon replied.

"She looks sad... It's like she lost everything..." jina sighed.

"She did. She had to leave everything in korea...." Joon answered.

"Is it because of the mission?" Jina asked but before Joon can answer, she cuts him.

"Or is it because you want her for yourself?"

"Jina, don't say that." Jay reminds his blunt fiance.

"This is absurd. You took her away, telling her you're saving her but the truth is, you're just afraid she'll be happy without you." Jina said.

"I love her. I want the best for her." Joon snapped.

"Oh really? from what i see, She should've stayed with her family and friends and her loved ones. Do you know how guilty i feel to have her inside our house because of your so called love?!" Jina glared at Joon.

"Stop it guys." jay said.

"Sorry. I'm just too tired." Jina sighed and apologize.

"Me too." joon mumbled before they continued to eat their dinner in silence.

***

2011/12/21 wednesday

By Seoulchae