Chapter Twenty Nine

His little sister

 

 

"What do you mean 'one of them' ?" Junhyung stiffened.

"She's with Cube-JTune. You guys never met her?" Junsu asked.

"Impossible." Junhyung shook his head in disbelief before he stormed outside.

"I'll go." Hyunah followed him.

Yongguk decided to follow her few minutes later. He grabs some things he thought he might need as he left the apartment.

'i have a bad feeling about this.' he thought as he tried to search for Hyunah among the pedestrian.

***

"Oppa, you have to break up with her." hyunah carefully said.

"I love her. it's impossible. she couldn't even kill an ant." Junhyung said.

"I told you something's off with her. don't you believe me?" Hyunah asked.

"I thought it's about her not clicking with you. Not about this!" he hissed.

"you have to break up with her. She's gonna hurt you and jaehwa and everyone else. Do you want it?" hyunah asked.

Junhyung stayed silent until he heard a screaming. He looked up and saw Hara storming at Hyunah, slapping her cheek.

"You! YOU BOYFRIEND STEALER!" She screamed.

Junhyung holds her arms, trying to stop her from hurting Hyunah. Thankfully, his girlfriend's action doesn't attract attention since the park is empty.

"She tries to break us up!" Hara cried.

"I'm not! You're one of them!" Hyunah replied.

"Don't try to accuse me!! I KNEW YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR MY OPPA BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D GO THIS FAR!!" Hara freed herself from junhyung's grip and pushed hyunah to the ground.

"what?" junhyung asked while Hyunah just looked away.

"I knew it. You tried to break us up huh? giving false information about me!" hara looked at Hyunah.

"Is that true?" junhyung asked his eyes filled with anger.

"Of course! Come on oppa, she's the one that told you to break up with me! everyone didn't chase after you right!" hara wailed.

"Hyunah. you're unbelievable. Did you fake those information as well?" Junhyung said as he glared at her.

"No." Hyunah looked at him with so much emotion.

"I... I'm not that low to break someone's relationship no matter how much i love that person. All i want is his happines but apparently, he's blinded by this... filthy creature that pretends to cry and be all softy." Hyunah said.

"hyunah..." Junhyung tried to grab her wrist.

"Oppa, don't." Hara's voice turned cold for a split second before she continued crying.

Hyunah smirked at her little mistake.

"You might fooled everyone else. But i never. NEVER get fooled. Tell me, did you planted something on our apartment?" she asked.

"m-mwoh?!" 

"How do you know about the information and how i'm the only one who went after him?" hyunah asked.

Hara shut while Junhyung's eyes turned cold as he looked at his girlfriend.

He grip her face and glared at her.

"I don't want to see your face anymore. I was so stupid for almost believing your lies." He hissed.

Hara stopped crying and she looked at both of them.

"You guys are great. I give up. It's too tiring to act so lovey dovey with you." she smirked.

"You evil---" hyunah's hand raised to hit her but stop mid air when Hara took out her gun.

"But still. I won. I'm going to get your precious little friend who knows nothing about me and kill her. How's that sound? And you guys will be tortured by my fellow friends." Hara said.

"They won't." Hara felt a cold object at the back of her head.

"yongguk oppa." Hyunah breath out a sigh of relief.

"My friends gonna come and save me." hara hissed.

"well, let them try then. Come on, B*tch." Yongguk pushed her to the ground and took out a cuff he 'stole' from the table.

"I'll get her back to our apartment. you guys, talk." Yongguk said.

***

"Hyunah i'm sorr--" Hyunah cuts his sentence.

"I know. You probably think of me like a sister. I know and i don't mind. At least now you know how i feel and i can move on now." Hyunah smiles.

"have you?" Junhyung asked.

Her face softened as her mind started to picture a facial structure of a boy. Her lips curve into a small smile.

"I think i might have, oppa." hyunah said.

"I'm sorry, Hyunah." Junhyung said again.

Hyunah hugs him.

"I'll be okay. now stop saying sorry. Let's go back oppa, hm?" She offered her hand.

"I'm not a little kid." Junhyung muttered,walking ahead of her while Hyunah laughed and jumped on his back.

"YAH!" Junhyung almost fell.

"oh come on, oppa. after the confession, at least you owed me a piggy ride back home!" hyunah said.

Junhyung smiles and shook his head.

"I guess you really have moved on huh?" he asked again.

"maybe... oppa?" Hyunah called him.

"Hm?"

"we can still be friends, right? No awkwardness?" Hyunah asked.

"Of course. You'll always be my little dongsaeng. " Junhyung nods, glad that the problem is solved.

Hyunah smiles and close her eyes, dreaming of the guy that has captured her heart.

***

2011/12/23 friday

By Seoulchae