Chapter Twelve

His little sister

Jaejoong messed his haid and groaned. He's sick of pretending to be a singer when all he wants to do is go back to his old life as a jjang. JYJ just finished performing on a small cafe. Though they're not a big-successful singer like other Boyband, they have the talents to. 

Hiding his face with a mask and a sunglasses, he walked out of the cafe with Junsu and Yoochun.

"Hyung, can we visit Changmin today?" junsu asked.

The latter stopped on his track and look at Junsu before he nods.

"Yeah sure. It's been a while." he said.

***

The three of them watched their maknae as the machine let out a constant beeping noise. It's been a year since their maknae got an attack and went into a comma. And to have their leader vanished is just too much to handle.

Junsu replaced the flowers in the vase while Jaejoong and Yoochun clean up the table.

"wake up soon, maknae." Jaejoong whispered before they left, his voice cracked at the sight of their beloved maknae.

***

As always, an endless round of screaming was heard the moment 3 Jjang group entered the school. They usually greeted back but today, exhaustion are clearly visible in their faces. 

They were scolded and put into a mission as a punishment for not getting enough information.

Gayoon sighed.

"where's Hyunah?" She asked, noticing one of 4Minute's member is missing.

"She didn't come home last night." sohyun muttered in annoyance.

"Yeah, she skipped the mission." Jiyoon said.

"I saw her before we went to a mission. she said she's going back home..." junhyung joined in.

"aish!" joon muttered a curse when he saw you and Yongguk entering the school together.

Surprisingly, the saw Hyunah next to you, chatting like nothing happened.

"Where have you been?" Jihyun hissed.

Hyunah's eyes widened and she hurriedly lowered her head.

"mianhae."

"we were scolded for not getting enough information on Jaejoong's sister and got a punishment but you weren't there! We were supposed to get as much information as possible if we want to kill her and get our rewards!" Jihyun snapped at her.

Hyunah's face turned dark and Jihyun unconsciously take a step back.

"no." she said.

"Mwoh?" this time, jiyoon talked.

"I don't want to do it anymore." Hyunah said.

"why?" Gayoon asked.

"I just don't feel like doing it. I told you guys i had a bad feeling about this mission so i won't do it." she said.

SLAP! 

you gasped when 4Minute's maknae slapped Hyunah. Silence came afterwards. 

"Unni, aren't you too much? We NEED this rewards!" She shrieked.

Thankfully there's no one around them since they decided to go to the back of the school.

"I'm sorry. but i won't do it anymore." hyunah firmly said.

"hyunah-ya..." you softly called her.

"Have you lost your mind?" Gayoon stepped in.

"no. I think you guys are just blinded by the prize. Yes, it was a whole lot amount of money. We can practically not work for years with the money. But is it worth it? I never kill anyone and i'm not planning to. " Hyunah said.

"I don't want to kill too." Thunder suddenly said.

"me too.. It's just too much.... i couldn't sleep for days after i sent a gang to the hospital, how am i supposed to live peacefully after i killed someone..." Mir joins in.

"Me too." Yoseob whispered.

"This is unbelievable." Doojoon scoffed.

"You can't just BACK OUT!" Seungho snapped.

Usually, the two maknae would cowered and shut up but this time, they look at their leader's eyes stand next to hyunah.

"Yes we can. and we will, hyung. Sorry." Thunder said.

Yoseob also said the same thing, which sparked doojoon's anger.

"you are no longer in our team if you want out, yoseob. Think about it."

"It's okay. At least i won't have to kill someone just to satisfy someone's revenge." yoseob calmly said.

"Well then, it's settled. From now on, thunder, mir, hyunah and yoseob are no longer in our group." doojoon coldly said before he his back.

"Let's go guys." he said.

Lee joon look at your disappointed eyes and for a second he was about to join them but the prize is just too hard to resist.

"Bye, Jaehwa. Yongguk." he said.

"are you really friends?" you suddenly said, stopping everyone.

"what did you say?" doojoon asked.

"are you really brothers and best friends like you guys would boast around? Cause from what i see, you guys rather choose money over your friend." you calmly stated.

"stop it, Jaehwa." Yoseob worriedly said.

"No. It's the truth. I may not be in a group jjang like you. and you don't know how envious i am towards you guys. You guys are so close you even live together. But how can you just abandoned your members when they let out a different opinion?" you asked.

Doojoon couldn't control his anger. He strode towards you and grab your collar.

"YAH!" Yongguk growled when he heard you wince.

"Don't you dare say such things to me, Jaehwa. For all i know, you're not in 4Minute Beast and MBLAQ so you should get lost. I don't give a damn about yoseob. He wants out, he'll get it. and the rest of us will not stop looking for her and kill her." Doojoon's voice sends a shiver down your spine.

He lets you go and you fell to the grass in shock.

"YAH! YOON DOO JOON! How dare you!" Yongguk said and throw a punch at Doojoon.

"What the--" everyone was in shock because they never saw Yongguk use his fighting skill.

and He did throw a hard punch. doojoon was on the floor, spitting out blood.

"Aish." he was about to lunge a punch but Kikwang grab his arms.

"Let's go hyung." He said, dragging his leader.

"You okay?" yongguk gently pulled you up.

"ne." you shakily answered.

"I'm sorry." you said to hyunah.

"no. i'm sorry." hyunah smiles.

"We're sorry too." Thunder, Mir and Yoseob suddenly said.

"huh?"

"We almost kill you. we're sorry, jaehwa. you're our best friend and i don't want to hurt you." yoseob said.

Your eyes widened.

"YOU GUYS KNOW!?" you gaped.

The three guys smiled sheepishly.

"well, it was kinda obvious, with the similarities... specially in the photo Joon showed us. but you can relax cause i have deleted the photo." Thunder smiled.

you let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you." you smile.

Thunder hugs you.

"Friend won't leave each other,right? so we won't leave you, just like how you stand by me years ago." he said.

"right." you said.

"Group hug!" yoseob shouts and everyone chuckled when you whined.

"I CAN'T BREATHE YOSEOOB!!!"

***

2011/12/09 friday

By Seoulchae