Chapter Five

His little sister

 

 

A/N: Did another mistake TT^TT mian.. the ages were supposed to be 19 not 21 >< hee hee..

 

***

 

"ZELO!" you shouted at the guy who's walking with his friends.

His eyes brightened at the sight of you and hurriedly told his friends he'll be going and run to you.

"Noonnaa~!" he slung his arms around your shoulders.

"Don't do that to her" Yongguk slap his head.

"Wae?! Aish.." Zelo muttered, rubbing his head.

"If you keep on giving pressure on her shoulder, she'll get shorter and in no time she'll turned into a midget." Yongguk laughed.

"YAH!" You jumped into his back and jokingly strangled him.

"KIM.JAE.HWA." A stern voice startled you as you jumped down and turned your body around to find the rest of the Jjang with the BEAST leader, crossing his arms.

"Yo, oppa?" You meekly smile.

"YO? I heard you skipped school again..." He said.

Your eyes darted to the only tattle tale in the group. 

"You tattle tale!" you stuck out your tongue at Junhyung.

"Sorry, if i can't skip school, there's no way i'll let you do it. We have to suffer together." he shrugs.

"why you.." you were about to hit him when Doojoon lazily pulls your collar.

"That's not the point. You should know better, little girl. You weren't supposed to skip school. Unless there's an important thing." doojoon scolded you.

"do you want to repeat class like this pabo?" he pointed at Junhyung who gawked at his leader.

"Don't bring me into this!" he said.

The rest of BEAST snickered at Junhyung who was supposed to join Doojoon and Hyunseung and Yoseob in college but he had to repeat class because his lack of attendance.

"Well?" Doojoon ignored junhyung.

"no." you mumbled.

"Good. And YOU! don't think you can get away with this..." His eyes darted to Yongguk who's trying to get away.

He smacked his head.

"You're trying to corrupt this little girl's mind." he scolded Yongguk.

"I'm not a little girl!" you whined.

"You are. a. LITTLE. Teeny. weeny. small Girl." Junhyung teased.

"Yaah!!!!" You chased him as he pushed the rest of jjang out of the way, laughing at your annoyed face.

"That two kids will never grow up." Doojoon sighed, massaging his temples.

"Remind me why Junhyung is a jjang..." kikwang said.

***

"Pick up the phone, little midget." Junhyung commanded.

Everyone is inside the warehouse, chilling out after the hectic school. Most of them are lying on the floor or the sofa, watching movies.

You purposely step on his foot as you walked towards the table to grab your phone.

"Aish! It hurts!" junhyung cursed, earning a glare from 4Minute who were so concentrated on the movie.

"Yeoboseyo?" you answered.

Leejoon secretly took a glance at you and furrowed his eyebrows when your face turned sour and you walked out of the room.

"What is it?" you asked when you're outside.

"How am i supposed to know where YOUR SON is?"

"Oh really? What? You're calling just so you can show that you love him more? psh."

"Don't call me names. I don't care about you and your infinite love for him. If you don't have anything to say other than insults, i'm gonna hang up. Bye." You hung up and sighed.

You didn't know that even though you're outside the room, they can still listen to your conversation. You sat on the kitchen table and gulped down a glass of ice water, hoping it'll cool your head down.

"Is something wrong with her?" Hyunah asked, breaking the silence.

"I don't know... i guess..who's she calling?" Joon said.

Yongguk stayed silent, knowing very well who called you. He got up from his seat.

"I'm gonna talk to her." he said and walked out of the room.

Leejoon cursed in his head for not making a faster move.

"Chill, man. You look like you want to kill Yongguk." Thunder said, followed by the nods of his friends.

Leejoon just sighed and stared at the door, wondering what happened outside.

***

2011/11/29 tuesday

By Seoulchae