Chapter Two

His little sister

 

 

[A/N: Added Bang Yongguk as one of the main character :) and changed her best friend name to Hyunah instead of Haneul :D]

****************

As soon as you managed to go through the thick crowd, you tied your hair in a messy bun and proceed to walk along the side of the street, trying to blend with other people, though it seems impossible, with your pretty face.

"Jaehwa!" a guy voice called you from behind.

You turned around and saw your best friend, Junhyung running to you with an unknown girl next to him.

"Oppa!" you smiled and flashed them your white teeth.

"Where have you been? Yonnguk and joon has been calling you. Not to mention Hyunah is in a panic mode..." He said.

You gasped and hurriedly look for your phone in your bag and found 20 missed call from them and 10 texts. Sighing you called the last person that missed call-ed you.

"JAEHWA YOU IDIOT!" a deafening scream greeted you.

"Hyunah-yah, sorry i was busy and i didn't hear the phone ringing." you said.

"I thought you were sick or something. You skipped school!" Hyunah scolded you.

"I'm not... yeah sure, we could go to the cake shop.. YES hyunah, i'll treat you for making an excuse to the teacher..." you rolled your eyes and hung up the phone.

Junhyung chuckled and raised his brows.

"where did you go anyway?" he asked.

"No where. AH! YOU SKIPPED SCHOOL TOO!" You pointed at your best friend and gaped.

"i want to accompany her." He said, gesturing to a girl who's staring at you in confusion.

"Oh. Hi! I'm Jaehwa" You smile and hold out your hand.

"Just shake her hand, she's a bit hyper when it comes to new people." Junhyung whispered but loud enough for you to hear.

"I am not!" You smacked his head.

"H-hara.. Goo Hara." she smiles.

"ahh.. Junhyung's girlfriend?" You asked and when she blushed you chuckled.

"You look like a mess, Jae" Junhyung pointed out your messy hair.

"I know... that fangirling crowd is crazy.." you said, letting your hair loose while Junhyung naturally brush strands of your hair from your face with his fingers.

"we went there too! Hara wants to see JYJ so yeah..." junhyung said.

You look at Hara who's now watching Junhyung being caring.

"you like JYJ?" you asked her.

"n-ne." she nods.

"No need to be shy. We're friends!" You smiled brightly and pick up your phone.

"what?" you boredly answered.

"are you safe now?"

"Of course i am." you sighed.

It was silence on the other side so you just let out another sigh.

"i'm fine. You don't have to keep tabs on me all the time. bye." you said and hung up.

"who is it?" junhyung asked.

"nobody. see you guys later!" you waved and walked away but runs back with a huge smile on your face.

"Hara, this is for you." you put it on her hand and run off.

"what is it?" Junhyung looked at Hara.

"Oh!" Harra's face brightened at the sight of the autographed Album of JYJ.

"Where did she get this?" hara asked.

"She's a lucky girl when it comes to JYJ." Junhyung shrugs.

***

2011/11/28 monday

By seoulchae