Chapter Twenty Seven

His little sister

 

 

It has been a week. a week since Jina exploded and stop talking to him. A week since he threatened his own best friends.

Joon messed up his hair as he slammed his bedroom door.

How did he turned into such an evil person? he couldn't help to think as the scene replayed in his head.

How could he do that? Threatening his own friends? he shook his head and let out a frustrated sigh.

He couldn't let you go. He's just too blinded. If that's what it takes to make you stay, he'll do it, he thought again.

He decided to shower to cool his head down before he stopped at your door. He took a deep breath, his hand lifted to knock on the door but he stopped when he heard your crying. He quicky turned away and walked off.

He sat on the couch in the living room, hands covering his face.

"what have i done..." he whispered, his heard broken to pieces.

"You should let her go, if you really love her." Jina said from behind him.

He turned to her and shook his head.

"I can't. She's... she's going to leave me..." Joon whispered.

Jina saw the pain in his eyes. She take steps towards him and hug him.

"But is it really worth it if she's suffering like this? Neither of you are happy, joon. You should let her go. You'll move on. You'll find someone better for you..." Jina said.

"I love her." joon cried.

"I know you do... " Jina caressed his back.

after half an hour, he finally calmed down.

"I guess i have to return her huh?" Joon joked.

Jina smiled.

"I'm sorry, nuna." He said but the older girl smacked his head.

"Yah! It hurts!" he whined.

"You deserve that." Jina scolded but the smile never leave her face.

"I'm sorry for acting out on you on dinner."

"It's my fault, nuna. Thank you for reminding me..." Joon said.

"are you guys cheating on my back?" Jay raised his brows jokingly.

Jina rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Oppa. We are cheating on you." she sarcastically said.

Jay chuckled and pat Joon's back.

"I'm sorry, hyung." joon said.

"No worried. i might've done the same if i was blinded by love." Jay smile.

The atmosphere are now back to normal. Lee Joon find himself feeling guilt-free for the first time since he brought you here.

"I'm going to tell her." he said.

"Get some rest. You can tell her tomorrow." Jina said.

Joon nodded and hug them.

"thank you." he whispered before he left to his room to have one of the best sleep after months.

***

"I'm sorry. You can hit me if you want." He said after he told you everything.

You sat in front of him with a blank expression.

"You're saying you just took me here for of your own purpose?" you repeated.

"No! i mean, yes! i mean.. no, i also want to save you so it's like .. you know.." he mumbled.

You let out a chuckle.

"You're not mad?" he asked.

"I'm not mad. I'm disappointed.. and i feel guilty.. I'm so sorry for not realizing your feelings but you know i can't accept you oppa. You're like a good friend to me... And i forgive you.I know how hard it is to tell me everything like this..." You said.

"I promise you'll be back in korea soon." Joon said.

"Thank you oppa." you smile.

"c-can we still be friends?" he asked.

You laughed and hug him.

"Best friend."

His phone suddenly rang and his body stiffened at the caller id.

"Yeoboseyo?" he asked.

"Joon! You wouldn't believe this! Jaejoong's sister is Jaehwa! OUR JAEHWA!! This mission will be easy!!" a voice told him excitedly.

"mwoh?" he was more than shocked.

"and guess where she is now? SEATTLE! she's in the same city with you!" 

Joon's eyes widened.

"We're on our way there. Few more hours before we land. Boss lend us his jet. Cool huh? Joon?" 

"ne, hyung." joon snapped out of his thoughts.

"We should Meet. You live with that Jay guy right? We'll be there in few hours.Bye!" 

Joon hung up the phone and stared at you.

"They found out about you, jaehwa. and they're coming to get you." he said.

***

2011/12/22 Thursday

By Seoulchae