Chapter Fifteen

His little sister

 

 

CRASH! 

Curses and sounds of things thrown to the wall can be heard from the warehouse.

"hyung, calm down." Kikwang said tiredly.

Doojoon has been on his berserk mode for hours and Kikwang is getting tired and annoyed by him. He's already sad with the departure of his friends and he had to go through this.

"HE STOLE THE DATA!!!" Doojoon roared.

"we can try to find it again." hyunseung said.

"It'll take a long time and i'm pretty sure we're going to get another punishment. Damn it." he kicked the chair.

"You should've thought of that before you told them off." Kikwang said.

"what?"

"kikwang, just shut up." Gayoon said.

"Do you think it's easy for us, hyung? We also lost our friends because of your stubbornes. Do you think it's that simple to stand on opposite sides?" Kikwang said.

"watch your mouth kikwang, before i kick you out." Doojoon threatened.

"I saw them yesterday, hyung at a cafe. They're having a good time despite what happened to them. They didn't care about the money. They care about each other. Hyung, we were like that...." Kikwang sadly whispered.

"Well, everyone changed. Right now, money is more important than some hang-out activities. We just need to kill the girl and it'll be over." Doojoon said.

"He's right. We need to find the girl soon so we could get the money." Jihyun nods.

"We can just get the girl and send her off somewhere right? There's no need to kill." Kikwang said.

"You're turning weak, kikwang." Seungho laughed.

"I'm not. I'm being humane enough not to kill someone innocent just to satisfy a person's revenge." Kikwang said, his eyes pierced through everybody in the room.

"Just get lost, Kikwang. we don't need a weak-minded person like you." Jiyoon said.

Kikwang scoffed.

"Let me asked you something. Are you going to kill her no matter who she is?" Kikwang asked.

Everyone in the room nods.

"Even if she's my sister, if i had to  i will." Jihyun shrugs.

"Very well then. Goodbye guys." Kikwang smiles and left the warehouse, feeling a million times better.

"We've lost most of our good asset." Hyunseung mumbled.

"huh?" Joon asked.

"Kikwang, Junhyung, Yoseob, Thunder, Mir, Hyunah. They're all had talents. They're our greatest assets. And we've lost them." Hyunseung said.

"There's still us. We'll find that girl." doojoon said.

***

"What are you doing here kikwang?" you asked when kikwang appears at your doorstep.

He sheepishly rubs the back of his neck.

"well, you know i live with Joon and Doojoon... But i think i'm not welcomed anymore." he said.

"what happened?" you dumbly asked before your head got playfully smacked by Yongguk.

"He's out." 

"oh.. OH my god kikwang! YOU'RE FREEZING!" you panickly pulled him inside and run to the kitchen to make a cup of hot cocoa.

"C-can i-i-i stay ?" kikwang asked you.

"Make yourself at home." yongguk said.

"huh?"

"It's my apartment as well. You can stay, but we don't have enough room for you since the rest are staying with us." Yongguk said.

Kikwang's eyes bulged out.

"You live together?!" he exclaimed.

"with my brother as well." 

"Here you go." you gently handed the cup.

"thanks, Jaehwa." kikwang smiles and before he even drink, he finds himself blacking out and the last thing he remembered is the sound of you screaming his name as his body hits the carpetted floor.

***

2011/12/11 sunday

by Seoulchae