Chapter Thirty Four

His little sister

 

 

"Are you okay?" hyunah's voice snapped him back to earth.

Junsu meekly smiled and nod his head while the latter stared at him, unconvinced.

"Ookaay.. let's go to the dining room oppa, everyone's ready." Hyunah smiles.

"Yeah." Junsu followed Hyunah who was skipping towards their first dinner together after such a long time.

***

after what seems to be a loud and long dinner, everyone decided to sprawled themselves on the floor, watching TV while you stayed in your room, unpacking your lugages.

"You done?" Kikwang asked as he popped his head on the door.

You nod and motioned him to come.

"I miss you, you little idiot." he pulled you into a tight embrace.

"me too oppa. I'm sorry." you said before both of you decided to have a talk, catching up on each other's life.

BANG!

A loud gunshot was heard outside your room. You look at him in panic.

"What happened?!" you whispered.

"Sh*t." kikwang tried to hear what happened and his eyes hardened at the sound of Doojoon's voice. He hurriedly locked the door.

"where is she?" Doojoon asked.

"She's not here." Jaejoong looked at him and smirked.

"Let's get out of here." Kikwang said, grabbing your hand.

"where?! What about the rest of them?!" 

"They'll know where to find us. Hurry up." he opened the window as quiet as possible and looked down.

"We need to get there." he pointed at the balcony below them.

"are you crazy?!" you whispered.

"we bought the apartment below just for precaution.. and for us to live." he winked and you slapped his back.

"this is no time to play around." you rolled your eyes yet a smile appears on your face.

"jaah, let's go. Just jump down, i'll catch you." he jumped first and told you to jump.

Both of you landed safely and kikwang hurriedly opens the door and get inside. He grabs his gun and took another gun and gave it to you.

"let's go?" he took out his hand which you took before both of you get out of the building, safe and sound.

***

Everyone has practice it. They all knew what they should do when Doojoon and his gang came. Yoseob glanced at the clock and at Thunder and Mir who was next to him.

He looked at their eyes and nod before he looked down and started to cry.

"Stop crying." Thunder hissed.

"I.. i can't" yoseob cried louder.

"STOP!" Jiyoon shouted at him.

"we just want to protect her." yoseob said.

"Tell me where she is or i'll kill them all." Gayoon said.

"Don't you dare." jaejoong snapped.

Everyone glared at Yoseob while Doojoon smirked in satisfaction.

"Th-There. we told her to hide inside the room while Kikwang left to report to the headquarter." yoseob blabbered.

"Traitor!" Hyunah screamed and ready to lunge at yoseob but junsu stopped her.

"Don't." Junsu whispred and glared at doojoon who's now motioning Seungho to go with his and check the room.

"I hate you!" Hyunah screamed and attack yoseob while 4Minute, BEAST, and MBLAQ watched them in amusement as the gang fight each other.

 

In a split second, everyone scrambled and grab their weapon that they hid under the coffee table and sofa. They all pointed it at the rest of the gang. a smirked come to their faces.

"Not so fast, Jiyoon." Hyunah said, pointing the gun at her when she's about to call for doojoon.

"Get down on your knees. Throw your weapons." jaejoong commanded.

"Hey! SHE'S NOT--- WHAT THE--" doojoon stoped in his track at the sight of his gang on the floor.

"Get down too, Doojoon." Junsu said.

Doojoon smirked and pointed his gun at Hyunah, the only girl in the group.

"Why don't you, junsu." he said.

A loud gunshot was heard before he can do anything and with a blink in their eyes, Junsu in on the floor, clutching on his bleeding stomach.

Hyunah screamed and deadly glared at Doojoon.

"you. Hurt. Him." she hissed, pointing the gun at him.

Doojoon has never seen hyunah this mad and it scared him a little.

"Don't kill him. It's not worth it." Junsu said.

Hyunah let out a scoffed before she glared at everyone who slowly moved behind Doojoon and Seungho.

"You have to pay at least." she said and shot him in his arms.

"Damn it!" Doojoon cursed and a fight broke.

"Let's get out out." Hyunah said as she helped Junsu out of the apartment as discreet as possible.

"where are you going?" Soohyun asked but hyunah was beyond pissed to answer.

She threw a vase to her, knocking her out.

"never knew you'd be so protective to me." junsu joked and chuckled but stopped when he saw Hyunah's face reddened.He clears his throat as blush crept up his cheeks.

they got on the apartment below them and Hyunah carefully treated him.

"i like it though." junsu mumbled.

"huh?" hyunah's big eyes stared him in confusion.

"nothing." junsu grinned and shook his head as the scene replayed in his mind.

he silently smiled, watching the girl in front of him treating him.

'cute.' he thought.

Their moment was disturbed by a loud bang on the door.

"HEY~!! Don't be so lovey dovey~!" jaejoong scolded, dragging his injured body towards the couch.

"where's doojoon and the gang?" hyunah asked, her face red.

"They left. Huh. What happened to your face?" Yoochun said.

"it's hot in here."Hyunah said.

"But it's a full air con room..." yoseob muttered while Junhyung laughed.

***

2012/01/08 sunday

 

By Seoulchae