Chapter Nineteen

His little sister

 

 

"It's been so long since we hung out like this, jaehwa.." Jaejoong softly said as both of you walked along the street.

"hm." you just answered, your eyes anxiously wandering around.

He stopped on his track and pulled you towards him.

"You don't have to worry. we're here to have fun okay? " Jaejoong said.

"But still..." you mumbled.

Knowing he couldn't change your stubborn mind, he took you to a clothing shop, buying a long scarf and a beanie.

"there. now no one will recognize us." he said, taking off his glasses and put it on you.

Both of you continued your ''date'', catching up with each other's life.

"jaehwa, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, making you choke on your drink.

"why are you asking oppa?" you asked back when you've gulp some water.

"well, i deserve to know... i'm your brother... so, i take it you don't have one." he said while you just nod.

"but you're in love with someone aren't you?" he teased you.

"yah!'' you blushed while he chuckled.

"Min would be ecstatic if she knew about you crushing on someone." Jaejoong added.

"no she wouldn't" you mumbled, but unfortunately, he heard it.

"why?'' Jaejoong raised his eyebrows.

"Cause i think he's in love with min unni and i think Min unni loved him too." you gave jaejoong a sad smile.

"Why do you think that?" Jaejoong softened.

You started to tell him everything. Once in a while, Jaejoong's fist would be clenched tightly.

"You shouldn't get sad because of Min." Jaejoong said.

"mwoh? She was our sister, oppa." You said.

"No. She was our half sister that mom and dad adopted. You and me are the real biological siblings. I don't care much about her. She's not a very good person in my eyes." jaejoong said.

"Oppa... don't tell me..."

"yes jaehwa. She's the apprentice of our enemy. and he idiotically killed her. That's why he's trying to seek revenge." jaejoong said.

You cupped your mouth in disbelief.

"Min unni worked under Hong?"

"I found out when i accidentally bumped into her on a club. She was talking to him and turns out, she's been leaking information. No wonders we lost to hong." Jaejoong said.

"You're very smart, Jaejoong." you heard a familiar voice from behind.

Jaejoong turned around and protectively covers you with his body.

"Beast's leader, doojoon." Jaejoong gritted his teeth.

'doojoon oppa?'

"well, i was surprised that no one knows Min is Our boss' apprentice but i guess it can't be helped. I killed her and boss didn't even know. huh. And now, i'm gonna kill that precious sister of yours and i'll get the money." doojoon smiled.

"don't you dare lay a finger on her." Jaejoong threatened and for a second, doojoon was scared at Jaejoong's darkened eyes.

"Is that her?" he asked, pointing at you.

You hide your face in Jaejoong's back.

"No. She's my girlfriend and i don't think she's happy to see your ugly face." Jaejoong said.

"You're really bad at lying, Jaejoong." Doojoong laughed.

"and you're really bad at keeping your group as a whole. i heard three of BEAST members left you?" Jaejoong replied.

"YAH!" Doojoon's eyes burned in anger.

"Get her." He shouted and you saw Hyunseung walking towards you from behind you.

"Oppa." you whispered.

Hyunseung grabs your wrists, making you scream.

"Let go of her." jaejoong punched him.

"Trust me, Jaehwa. I'll keep you safe." hyunseung whispered.

you secretly nod and look at jaejoong to signal him it'll be okay.

Hyunseung smiled evilly and yanked you off him and took you away.

"YAH!" jaejoong pretended to shout and tried to chase you and Hyunseung but Doojoon punched him.

"i win this time. Say good bye to your precious sister." Doojoon snickered and left with his car.

"idiot." jaejoong smirked when he saw you and Hyunseung walked back the moment doojoon's car is no longer spotted.

"are you okay oppa?" you asked.

"Thank you." Jaejoong looked at Hyunseung.

"I'm just doing what's right." Hyunseung let out a smile.

he took out his phone and texted someone.

"does this mean you're with us?" you asked.

Hyunseung waited for a sent notification before he puts his phone back on his pocket. He looked at you and grinned.

"of course." he said.

 

Meanwhile, Doojoon has victoriously walked back to the warehouse.

"Where's hyunseung?" he asked.

"huh?" seungho looked at him.

"He got jaejoong's sister." doojoon said.

BEEP

he took out his phone and his grip tightened when he read the message he received.

 

'Sorry hyung. I'm Out. 

PS: I saved the girl. You're the one who's going down.'

 

He cursed out loud and slammed his phone to the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Joon asked.

"Hyunseung is out." he snapped.

***

2011/12/15 thursday

By Seoulchae