Chapter Thirty One

His little sister

 

 

You let out a deep breath as you stepped outside the private jet. Your eyes stopped roaming around the field when you saw some figures waving at you. 

"Hi?" you greeted, a bit unsure by how they found out about your arrival.

"We're Hara's friends. Junhyung-ssi told us to pick you up since they want to make sure no one finds out about you coming back to korea." The most elegant girl said.

You just nodded and smile as they introduced themselves.

"Let's get going. Junhyung-ssi said we need to move fast." A girl by the name Seungyeon said after she read the text in her phone.

"Oh.. i need to call my brother first." you said, taking out your phone but they kept dragging you towards their car.

"No time for that. We need to get you to the headquarter." nicole said.

you furrowed your eyebrows. your guts telling you that something's not right. You stopped on your track and look at them suspiciously.

"Who are you working under?" you asked as your hands secretly fumbled inside your bag to search for a small weapon you always bring.

"we're with JYJ oppa." Nicole said, looking slightly hurt at your question.

"Then let me call my oppa." you said, taking out your phone with your other hand and quickly dial your brother's name without taking your eyes off the girls.

"Get her." Gyuri finally said and as fast as possible you took out your gun and point it at them, making them stop.

"hands up." you said.

They scowled, remembering they forgot to bring their own guns because they think you'd believe them and raise their hands.

"Oppa?" you called when jaejoong picks up the call.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU IDIOT?! ARE YOU SAFE? WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU!" jaejoong's voice blasted throught the speaker.

you rolled your eyes and glared at the rest of Kara.

"Well, i almost got kidnapped by Kara. They seemed to be working under JTune-Cube. And DON'T SHOUT AT ME. i'm not deaf. By the way, i'm near the west exit." you said.

"We'll be there in a minute." he said before he hung up the call.

"You guys are the stupidest jjang or gang i've ever met." you said, sitting on your lugage while watching them.

"Watch your mouth. Doojoon oppa will come and kill you!" Nicole shouted.

"I've been very well informed that he doesn't have a single clue about my return in korea. Don't try to lie to me." You said.

You heard the maknae sighed as she look down.

"What?" you asked her.

"huh?"

"What do you have to say? You look like you want to say something." you said with a softer tone.

"If i'm going to be killed by your friends, i just want to say sorry. We practically ruined everything you have..." she said.

"YAH!" Gyuri hissed.

"It's true unni." seungyeon said.

"We cannot give up like this. She has to die or everything we have will be taken you idiot! Don't be a weakling." Nicole whispered but unfortunately, your sharp ears caught them.

"Did you make a deal with the boss?" you asked.

Their lips formed a thin line as they stayed in silent until the maknae once again reveal their secret.

"they have our foster parents." she said followed with cursing of the leader.

"We can help you, you know ." you said.

"You can't. The only thing you can do is to die." Gyuri spat.

"True. But if we take down your boss, the deal will be off automatically." you said.

"We can't. Hara is going to tell her dad about it." Nicole said.

"Hara can rot in JYJ's isolation room while you guys can help us." You said.

They bit their lips, contemplating on the deal before they finally nod.

"YOU!" Jaejoong roared when he saw Kara.

"Oppa stop."

"What?"

You told them everything and he just rolled his eyes.

"you expect me to believe them?" he asked.

"well, we can always look it up? Junsu and Hyunseung can do background check. They can go to our headquarter." you said.

"Fine. But if they lied, i'm going to torture and kill them." he glared at Kara.

"okay. Let's go then!" you grab their hands and pulled them with you.

"Unni, are we making the right choice?"nicole whispered when you're far enough.

"I think we are." gyuri's lips formed a small smile as they watched you and Jaejoong interacts.

***

2012/01/02 Monday

By Seoulchae

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! 

i'm back from Japan :D

hope you enjoy this chap :)