Chapter Thirty Six

His little sister

 

 

You and kikwang finally arrived at a small village after long hours of train ride. Not letting your hands go, he walked towards a small yet cozy house.

"who's house is this?" you asked, admiring the flowers at the front garden.

"Junsu hyung's. It was supposed to be his present for taeyeon nuna, but... you know.." kikwang trailed off.

you nod and entered the house, only to be greeted by a simple yet captivating interior design.

"it's so beautiful." you whispered.

"i know... Let's go. I'll show you the bathroom and your room so you can sleep." Kikwang smiled.

you followed him upstairs and went to your room to take a shower. half an hour later, you walked out of the bathroom and lie on the bed. It only took you few minutes before you fell into a deep slumber.

Kikwang took out his phone and called the rest of his friends.

"Hyung. we're here." kikwang reported.

he heard jaejoong's relieved sigh.

"Is everything okay?" He asked jaejoong.

"Junsu was shot in the arm, the rest are injured. but other than that we're good. Doojoon and his gang escaped." 

"Are you going to come?"

"i don't know. We need to make sure they couldn't track us..." jaejoong answered.

They both talked for another few minutes before kikwang hung up and walked to your room to check up on you.

***

"we got the location!!! This is too easy." G.O snickered.

Doojoon put ice on Gayoon's swollen cheek before he stand up and smirked.

"Kidnap her as soon as possible and bring her to the headquarter. We need to kill her in front of our DBSK leader." Doojoon said.

Seungho and G.O nodded before they left with Jiyoon and sohyun who were injured the least.

***

Kikwang fell asleep right away after he showered. He was deeply asleep when a loud crashing sound was heard. He jolted out of the bed and grab his gun before he proceed to go outside.

"Don't you dare take her." kikwang growled, pointing his gun at G.O and Seungho who's carrying you.

You struggled to escape but they have tied your legs and hands.

"Take him too. He needs to see his girlfriend shot in front of him too." seungho said before Jiyoon puts kikwang to sleep with chloroform.

 

CLANK! 

Hyunah accidentally dropped her mug. She has a bad feeling.

"Wae?" Junsu asked her.

She stared at the almond shaped eyes and shook her head.

"nothing, i just have a bad feeling. It was probably nothing, right?" she asked.

Junsu nods but told jaejoong to check up on you nevertheless. Jaejoong tried to dials kikwang's phone only to be answered with an unfamiliar voice.

"who is this?" jaejoong asked.

"Someone who might get the chance to shoot your precious little sister." That person chuckled.

"I'm going to kill you!" Jaejoong hissed but he just laughed.

"Maybe i should give you a free pass to watch it." He said then everything clicked.

"Doojoon."

"Bingo. See you~" Doojoon sang and hung up.

"is she okay?" junsu asked.

"Prepare everything. We're going to their headquarter and kill them. They took kikwang and jaehwa." jaejoong said.

Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief. They really thought you and kikwang would be safe but no, Doojoon just has to found out about your location and kidnapped you.

"i'm going to kill them." Junhyung muttered.

***

You let out a screeching screams as Doojoon landed another punch at kikwang.

"Stop! Please... " You cried.

"look at her, crying." gayoon laughed.

Jiyoon looked at you and her heart started to get filled with guilt.

"Jiyoon, pleasee... let him go... kill me.. kill me but don't hurt anyone else." you begged her.

She looked away before she finally left the scene, sick of herself and the rest of her gang. She quickly slammed the door shut before she gets to hear your scream.

"it's too painfull to be inside huh, unni..." a voice startled her.

 She found Sohyun sitting by the window with a sad smile.

"what are you doing here?" jiyoon asked.

"thinking... i was wondering if we did the right thing cause all i feel is guilt." Sohyun stared at her eyes.

Jiyoon couldn't answer her because she felt the same. After a long silence, she finally gathered her thoughts.

"get up, sohyun." she commanded.

"why?" the latter stand up and looked at her.

"we're going to do the right thing now. i just hope it's not too late." jiyoon said.

Sohyun nods and both of them left the building, entering a small food stall.

Sohyun took out her phone and dialed a number before she handed the phone to her unni.

"hello?" a cold voice answered her.

Jiyoon nervously clears .

"listen, hyunah. i know you probably hate me to death now. But this is what you've got to do.." she began explaining her plan to save you.

"Why should i listen to you?" Hyunah snorted.

 

"because i want her saved. sohyun wants her saved. Hurry up. we'll try to get Yunho-ssi out while you and your friends saved her. You don't have much time." Jiyoon hung up.

***

Hyunah was speechless. A gentle tap on her shoulder snapped her back to reality before she smiles at yoseob.

"tell jaejoong oppa, we have a plan. Jiyoon and Sohyun decided to help us." she said.

Yoseob widened his eyes before he jumps in happiness.

"My sohyun is with me~!" he sang, skipping towards JYJ to tell them the big news while Hyunah gathered the rest.

***

2012/01/10 tuesday

By Seoulchae