Chapter Twenty

His little sister

 

 

Yongguk bitterly smiled at the sight of you and Kikwang sitting next to each other on the couch, talking.

"You really are something, Yongguk." Hyunah whispered, making the latter jumped in shock.

"what the hell, hyunah?!" he puts his hand on his chest.

He saw Hyunah's glistening eyes.

"Do you know that they were supposed to confessed to each other few years back? Few weeks before Min's death?" Hyunah asked.

Yongguk's eyes turned to her, shocked at the revelation. How come he didn't know about this? he kept thinking.

"Don't get to work up, yongguk. Girl also needs to have secrets from her guy friends." Hyunah rolled her eyes.

"I'm not! It's just that--" Yongguk couldn't find any words to express his feelings.

"She couldn't say 'oppa, i want to confess to kikwang' could she? That'd be weird." Hyunah said.

"So she told you?" yongguk asked while hyunah nodded in reply.

"i guess there's more thing i didn't know..." yongguk mumbled.

"More like that's the only thing she told me. you are one lucky friend. She never told us anything. I'm her closest friends but the only thing she told me is how she liked kikwang. You don't know how jealous i am of you." Hyunah chuckled.

"what happened after that?" Yongguk asked hyunah, urging her to continue her story.

"oh, she said she saw him and min together. they looked so close so i think she might've assumed they like each other... i don't know." hyunah said.

"Oh!" realization hits yongguk.

"what?"

"I remembered that day! She was buying a bracelet that day...." yongguk said.

"anyway, aren't you going to confess?" hyunah blurted out, making yongguk choked on his saliva.

"To who?"

"Jaehwa of course."

"She got Kikwang already." Yongguk said.

"But at least you should tell her how you feel."

"and ruined our friendship? no way. Why don't you confess to him?" Yongguk pointed at Junhyung.

"I don't like him!" Hyunah slightly blushed while yongguk chuckled.

"Yeah right. Some things are meant to be kept secret." Yongguk said.

"you're right. Do you think they'll be together?" Hyunah asked.

"I hope so. I want her to be happy." yongguk sincerely smiled.

***

"what are you looking at?" you plopped next to kikwang.

He quickly closed his wallet and clears his throat.

"nothing." he smiled.

'is it unni's photo? i wonder how he'd react if he knew min unni is a traito?'  you thought.

Kikwang smiled to himself as he watched you furrowed your eyebrows while watching the TV. He knows you're not really watching tv.

'when is the right time to tell you, Jaehwa?' he sighed.

***

"oh my god...." joon whispered as he looked at the photo that he holds.

'if she's jaejoong's sister then no wonder everyone left. I can actually make her mine...' joon thought as his brain started to make up a plan to get you.

***

2011/12/16 Friday

bY Seoulchae