Chapter Twenty Six

His little sister

 

 

"hyung, please stop drinking..." Junsu tried to take away soju bottles that are lying next to drunken Jaejoong.

He looked at his dongsaeng with teary eyes before he let out a bitter and sad laugh.

"I couldn't find her, junsu... it's been three freaking months!" he cried.

Junsu sat next to him, trying to console his hyung while Yoochun went to Kikwang's room to check up on him only to find the latter sleeping while mumbling your name. He sighed and walked towards the next room. As the second oldest among all of them, he feels responsible to take care of everyone of them, specially when Jaejoong couldn't think properly. 

"Are you asleep?" He knocked on the door.

He opens the door as quiet as possible and saw Hyunah sitting next to the bed, looking at some photos.

"Hyunah, you should sleep." Yoochun gently said as he let himself sit next to her.

"I couldn't sleep." she mumbled.

Yoochun looked at the dark circle under her eyes. 

"You have dark circle. It's not good. You should sleep now, you have school tomorrow right? You haven't been sleeping the past few days..." Yoochun said.

"I never had a good sleep since Jaehwa left. I couldn't sleep. Everytime i close my eyes, the image of her getting killed flashed through my mind. it's scary.." Hyunah bit her trembling lips.

Yoochun pulled her into his embrace.

"Just go to sleep. I promise i'll look for her again tomorrow. Okay?" he whispered.

Hyunah finally nods and climbed to her bed. yoochun tucked her in and smiled when Hyunah's breathing slowed down. For him, she's just like a little sister. He treated her like he'd treat you.

He closed the door and walked towards jaejoong and junsu.

"Let's get you to bed, hyung." yoochun said, helping Junsu dragging Jaejoong to his room.

"Hyung, how's the search so far?" Junsu asked.

Both of them are enjoying a cup of hot cocoa on their kitchen.

"Still none. I'm gonna try again tomorrow." Yoochun answered.

"I hope those Cube-Jtune guy won't find out about her..." Junsu mumbled.

"I hope so too. With her missing, we cannot make sure she's safe.." yoochun replied.

***

Things aren't so good with you either. You barely eat and sleep. You lost lost of weight. You'd stayed in your rooms, reading or crying yourself to sleep. There's nothing Joon can do. He couldn't bear to see you suffering.

Jina is the only person that can talk you to eating. She's always there to listen to your story and the more she heard your story, the more she loathed Joon.

"I've had enough." Jina suddenly said.

"wae?" Jay asked.

Jina glared at the guy in front of him.

"It's been Six months. SIX MONTHS! and did you see her happy? NO! did you see her developing some feelings towards you? NO! You should know when to give up, Joon. This is too much." Jina said.

"I couldn't give her up. Just a litle bit more--"

"A LITTLE BIT MORE!? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE HAS TO SUFFER?! She barely eat! Did you see the eyebags and how she got so skinny? is that what you call love?" Jina snapped, her eyes glisten.

"JIna, calm down..." Jay tried to calm hee down but she slapped his hands away.

"I'm gonna take her back to Korea. I don't care about you but i'm not gonna stay quiet anymore. I'm going to tell her everything. And we'll be leaving tomorrow morning." Jina said.

"Yeobo." jay said.

"I have to, oppa. She needs her life back." Jina said.

"araso. I'll arrange some flights tomorrow morning." Jay said.

"I couldn't let you take her back." Joon said.

"Mwoh?" Jina stared at him in disbelief.

"they might be looking for her now." Joon said.

"they won't know." Jina replied.

"They will know if I told them about her." Joon smirked.

"You unbelieaveable basta--" Jina was about to punch him when he took out his phone.

"If you take her back to korea, i'm gonna asure you, they'll know about her and kill her instantly. Thank you for the meal by the way." joon said before he left the dining room.

"He's gone crazy." Jina slumped down.

No matter how close he is to joon, this time, he agrees to his fiance's statement.

"We'll find some ways, yeobo. You tell her about this and i tried to find some people that know her brother or her friends." Jay whispered.

"araso oppa.." jina said.

***

2011/12/22 thursday

By Seoulchae