Chapter Sixteen

His little sister

you frantically run towards Kikwang and with Yongguk's help, you manage to lie him on the couch. 

"He's having a fever. I'll go buy some medicine first." Yongguk said and you nod as he walked out of the apartment.

Putting a cold towel on his forehead, you sighed.

"will you be okay, Oppa?" you whispered.

A smile curved up your lips.

"Do you know, kikwang oppa how happy i am right now? You're here with me now. I thought you'll stay with them..." You mumbled, brushing strands of hair off his face.

"Min-ah..." he mumbled but you heard him and you can hear the sound of your heart broken to pieces at the name.

"You're still waiting for Unni, huh... She's been gone for more than a year now..." 

"min, i'm so sorry.. min.." He kept mumbling.

You put your hand on his and hummed a song to calm him down, which surprisingly worked.

"Min unni is so lucky.." you mumbled and rest your head on your arms as you watched him sleep.

Soon after that, you find yourself sleeping as well.

"I'm sorry i love her, min..." kikwang mumbled in his sleep again, but this time, you didn't hear him.

"Jaehwa?" yongguk called you the moment he arrived.

He saw you sleeping on the floor with your head resting on the couch.

"always like this..." he sighed, picking you up as gently as possible and take you to your room.

"Don't get hurt again. You're supposed to move on now..." he whispered, kissing your forehead and close the room quietly.

***

Kikwang slowly opened his eyes, adjusting it to the light. He saw Yongguk next to him, handing out his medicine.

"eat it. You'll feel better soon." He said.

"Thanks." Kikwang mumbled.

"I heard you talked in your sleep." Yongguk said.

Kikwang looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"You kept calling her name." Yongguk raised his eyebrows to kikwang who's now blushing.

"Do you love her?"

"I don't know." Kikwang honestly answered.

"Make up your mind, Kikwang. There are other people who loves her too." Yongguk said.

"what? who?" Kikwang can feel jealousy creeping up.

"me and Joon." Yongguk slyly smile and walked off to the kitchen, leaving him dombfounded.

'that idiot, he didn't even realized she loves him too..' yongguk chuckled to himself.

***

Kikwang looked at the ceiling of the living room. He sighed as he replayed his dreams that actually happened a year ago.

 

Min runs towards him, her face beaming in happiness.

"kikwang!" she greets.

"hey, min." 

"sooo what do you want to do?" she asked.

"um... i'm looking for something...i want to give it to someone.." kikwang shyly said.

"aaah.... is it Jaehwa?" she teased and when she saw his blushing face, she burst into laughters.

"let's go then." she grabs his hand and pulled him towards the mall.

"Kikwang oppa?" a beautiful voice startled him as he was about to choose a necklace.

"Jaehwa! what are you doing here?" he asked.

"i was just shopping for some food... you?" 

"Um, just hanging out.. you kno--"

"Kikwang! I like this one! Oh! Jaehwa, annyeong!" Min suddenly appears and showed you a surprised look.

"You look good together" you said, smiling at them.

"Jaehwa, you done?" Yongguk showed up, taking the groceries bag from your hand.

"We better go now.... Have fun!" you waved and left with Yongguk.

"She has Yongguk already. I shouldn't have bought this." kikwang sadly said.

"Can't it be me?" min suddenly said.

"huh?"

"Can't i be her replacement? I ..i like you kikwang..."

"min-ah..." Kikwang said.

"I love you but your eyes are only set on her..." min sadly smile.

"min-ah, i'm sorry...."

"No need to apologize, kikwang... I know i didn't have a chance yet i still love you..." Min smiles.

"I'm sorry min, i love her..." kikwang looked down.

Min hugs him.

"I know you do. Don't give her up. She's a nice girl." Min said before she left Kikwang.

**********

Kikwang sighed. He took out a necklace he always bring everywhere.

"Do you love me too, jaehwa?" he asked.

***

2011/12/12 Monday

B y Seoulchae