Chapter Eighteen

His little sister

LISTEN TO THIS

 

Hyunseung sighed as he sat across Junhyung and Yoseob.

"what is it?"

"Hyunseung-ah... what happened to us?" Junhyung sadly said.

"I don't know, you guys left? We had to clean up the mess?" Hyunseung sarcastically asnwered though the sadness in his voice can't be hidden.

"Do you really want to do this?" Yoseob asked after a long silence.

Hyunseung fidgeted in his seat. does he? he thought as he set his eyes on his coffee.

"I don't know."

"Then why are you still joining them?" Junhyung asked.

"It seems right." Hyunseung sighed.

"Does killing an innocent person seems right to you? Does satisfying someone's revenge seems right to you?" Junhyung whispered.

"It's not like that.. it's just.. Doojoon hyung has done so many things for me.. I can't just leave him..." Hyunseung said.

"Hyunseung, i'm not asking you to hurt him or something. I'm asking you to choose what's right. If he knew he'll stop but right now, he's too blinded by the price... "

"You can't go on like this." yoseob added.

Hyunseung didn't say anything. 

"well, if you change your mind, you can call us..." Junhyung gets up from his seat and left with Yoseob behind him, glancing at hyunseung in worry.

***

10 minutes after Junhyung and Yoseob left, Hyunseung decided to take a stroll along the park next to the cafe. He sat on one of the bench, his eyes wandered to the scenery in front of him. Kids playing and laughing like there's not a single problem in the world.

His eyes suddenly stop at the sight of the person he was supposed to hate. He squinted his eyes to get a better look at him. There's no way he could mistaken the blond hair and the feminine facial structure.

He pulls up his hoodie and looked down as the guy walked closer towards the bench.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked.

Hyunseung shook his head and scooted over, letting him sit next to him since most of the bench in the park are occupied. He noticed the guy took out his phone and texted someone before he looked at hyunseung and smile.

"Are you waiting for someone?" he asked.

"um , no" hyunseung answered.

"ahh..." He just nods when suddenly his phone rang.

"yes?" he answered.

Hyunseung noticed him looking around.

"Um, it's near that big tree we used to sit under... yeah, and near some water fountain ... okay. i'll wait here." 

"Is that your girlfriend?" hyunseung can't help but asked.

The latter let out a laugh.

"no. it's my sister." he answered, which shocked Hyunseung.

'this is jackpot.' hyunseung thought.

5 minutes later, he saw a female figure running towards him. His eyes widened when he sees the face.

'JAEHWA?!' he thought.

"Oppa. why are you telling me to go here?" you whined.

"Let's go on a date." He grinned.

"Oppa. did you forget that people would know?" you sighed.

Jaejoong shook his head. He kept smiling as he took out a beanie, a scarf, and a glasses.

"tadah~!" He puts on his disguise.

Hyunseung carefully watched you laughed and hook arms with your brother.

"Nice talking to you, stranger." Jaejoong laughed.

"ne." Hyunseung slightly bowed.

"who is he?" He heard you asked.

"i don't know, i just met him." jaejoong said as they both walk further away from him.

Hyunseung took out his phone, contemplating on who he should call.

"should i?" he whispered as he pressed the numbers.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

 

"It's me, hyunseung." hyunseung said when he heard someone answered his call.

***

2011/12/14 wednesday

By Seoulchae