Chapter Four

His little sister

 

 

Meanwhile...

You and Yongguk ran towards a snack stand, laughing at his jokes.

"I'm gonna pick up Zelo with you." you said, clapping your hands.

He rolled his eyes.

"He's not a baby. He can go home by himself..." he said.

"But still.. that cute little thing... Why does he have to be your brother? He's gonna turn into you!" you pretend to sob while Yongguk sighed in defeat and walked faster.

"yah! Wait for me!"

"Did you buy groceries yesterday?" You asked as both of you tried to find two empty seats.

"Miraculously, i did." he smirked.

"good. What should i cook tonight?" you asked again.

"Kimchi jjigae?" you nod at his answer.

"4Minute and the guys would freaked out if they know we live together" you chuckled.

"Yeah... it's surprising though, how they didn't notice anything, when we always went home together.." yongguk said.

"i know.. oh! Ddukbogi!!!" you squealed as the ajumma walked towards your table with a plate of ddukbogi.

Yongguk smiles at this side of you. He's probably the only one who knows this aegyo-sweet side of you, apart from Zelo. The three of you have been living under the same roof for years. Ever since the terrible incident when you were 12, you decided to transfered to another school, together with Jaejoong. But it was no use. You kept getting bullied but aside from the painful past, you get to meet your savior slash best friend, Yongguk and you were inseparable ever since.

"soooo... How's jae hyung?" Yongguk asked.

You look at him and shrugs.

"Like always... " you answered, chewing on ddukbogi.

"Maybe you shouldn't be too hard on him..." Yongguk said which you replied with a glare.

"I shouldn't be too hard? Well what should i do then, oppa? let him announce to the whole world i'm his sister? And let myself become the target of his fanatic fans? Did you forget that incident?" You asked, your eyes slowly darted towards the palm of your left hand, which have a scar on it.

Yongguk sighed and took your hand.

"You know i'll protect you if things like this happened again... and 4Minute, and MBLAQ... and BEAST.. we're not called jjang for nothing..." He said.

"I don't want to. I'm happy living by myself, not having a famous brother and parents that doesn't even care about my existence." you forced yourself to smile.

A zap of electricity went through your skin as his hands gently cupped your cheeks.

"Fine then. But promise me one thing, Jaehwa... Try to be more open to the other guys. They all love you for who you are." He said.

You blushed and nod, munching on more food. Yongguk chuckled and pat your head before he continued to eat.

***

2011/11/28 monday

By Seoulchae