#Practice 009

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 009
The term "friends" applies everywhere, unless what you feel isn't as defined.

 

"Well, you better be explaining now before I grab Mark oppa by the collar and interrogate the living hell out of him." Mia rolled her eyes. As if that would post a threat to her. Please, she was pretty sure even an idiot like Jackson can do better than that. Facing the girl with crossed arms and a questionable look, she sighed and leaned against the wall, her arms crossed almost similarly to Rian.

 

If one wouldn't know, they would have thought that they were twins instead, but honestly, Mia wouldn't never want to live even one second as Rian's twin. She'd rather die.

 

"We were eating, as you can see." Mia mumbled. "Can I go back now? My burger's turning soggy."

 

She uncomfortably pushed herself away from the wall and was about to turn around to leave when Rian shoved her leg right before Mia, blocking her exit as she glared at her while Mia responded with a look of amusement. "Spill." She glared. "Don't make me tell them." Mia frowned.

 

"That wasn't very ladylike of you." Mia commented, while Rian responded with a sarcastic grin.

 

"Oh, my apologies. Shall we sit down by the lakeside with fancy tea sets instead?" She rolled her eyes. "Are you guys dating?" 

 

Mia heaved a sigh. That question, she had heard most of it from the landlady herself, and she has reached to the point where she gave up correcting the landlady everytime she mistakes Mark as her partner. Really, they're just eating, how does that immediately define them as an item? That, she'll never understand. 

 

"I don't do dates." She exclaimed truthfully. 

 

"But you-"

 

"I'm hungry." She exclaimed, then looked at Rian's leg still hanging before her. "Can I go now? Or are you enjoying the chill down there?" She rolled her eyes. 

 

When Rian was about to make a comeback, a familiar blonde approached them. Immediately, his eyes widened in surprise, and his mouth opened ajar.

 

Mia smirked at her cousin, that cocky smirk that Rian hadn't seen for years. To be honest, Rian had once thought that Mia had botox all over her face which prevented her from moving her facial muscles, but seeing this, she regretted ever thinking about that stupid thought in the very first place.

 

But that's not the main point.

 

She immediately retreated her leg and glared at the man who watched her in amusement, her cheeks flushed pink as she tried to pull her dress down. 

 

"Not. A word." She cursed at JB who raised both his hands. "Totally." He smirked. "Not telling anyone that you're wearing purple laces."

 

"Yah!"

 

Mia took the chance and walk passed them. "Hey Mia-ssi!" He tried to reach for Mia, but stopped when she turned around with her masked glare. He had his arms raised by his sides, as if he knew what she'll say next. He blinked, the Mia that was with Rian suddenly turned completely different before his eyes. The cocky smirk played on her face vanished, replaced with her signature stoic face.

 

He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck, and Rian raised her eyebrow at him.

 

"Mark hyung told us about your haphephobia..." What. She turned to see the familiar red head approaching them. He smiled apologically at her, and she furrowed her eyes, annoyed. He told them what?! 

 

I had to say something. He shrugged casually, earning a glare from the raven.

 

But that. Really. 

 

Because even I don't know the real reason? He raised an eyebrow, and she bit her lips and looked away. Right, he doesn't know as well. Rian blinked, confused. She was used to Mia glaring at others, but the exchange between her and Mark were simply of a different dimension. It felt like some next level communication went on between the two, and that has set off sparks of interest to Rian. 

 

It was really, really amusing, actually.

 

"I'm really sorry! Mia-boo!" Jackson ran towards her and clapped both his hands together, an apologic look played on his face as he nervously glanced at Mia.

 

Mia however, remained unamused by the situation before her. She is definitely not liking the whole attention thing being brought to her, and she glanced at Mark, hoping for him to at least think of a proper solution to bail her out of this.

 

Get me out of this. She bit her lip, hoping that he can come up with something. 

 

Mark blinked his eyes. How? And she mentally facepalmed. 

 

Go figure. She groaned and rolled her eyes. 

 

"Jackson oppa, isn't that a bit too much?" Mia heard a laughter, and her once grumbling stomach rushed cold. She had lost her appetite, though her expression remained deadpanned when she sees the girl walking up to them, stopping specifically beside Mark.

 

"Mia-ssi, I'm sorry as well. I didn't know that you have... fear of touch." Jisoo smiled brightly at her. So bright, she thought she would have gone blind. 

 

And for once in her life time, she actually wanted to comment on how unrealistic Jisoo's attitude looked to her. In normal circumstances, anyone would have already be saying so behind her back. But Yoo Jisoo isn't just your normal girl. She has 7 guys and 3 girls to back her up, let's not forget to mention that her cousin is one of them, and how she never finds it a bother to help out everyone... These facts could have held everyone back from talking bad about her.

 

Despite Mia's nature to not care, she couldn't help but feel her blood boil everytime she opens to speak. 

 

Her brow muscles twitched slightly, her face shown discomfort. "I'm leaving." She nodded at Mark and turned to walk away without waiting for his answer. She was half-expecting him to follow them anyway. Any sane person would. 

 

"Wait, Lee Mia!" Rian called, about to follow her, but a swift gust went past her, and she turned in shock to see Mark sprinting up to catch up with her.

 

"What was that?" Jackson raised an eyebrow, a teasing smirk appeared on his face. And there, JB facepalmed.

 

Rian however, frowned, recalling what Mia said just before JB arrived.

 

"I don't do dates." She bit her lips lightly and shook her head. 

 

"I don't do dates."  

 

 

The next day felt like hell for the raven, as she had been receiving weird stares by not only her classmates, but everyone in school. The attention she received felt heavy on her shoulders, more painful that the strap that is holding the weight of her bag. With the fastest speed she'd got, she left the classroom before anyone, specifically someone who comes with the name Yoo Jisoo, can approach her to speak to her. It wasn't an excuse to avoid her, it was simply her not wanting to be involved with whatever Jisoo has in mind.

 

Murmurs, whispers can be heard, following her shadow as she walks down the hallway during lunch break. A nerve wrecked, and she was close to cussing out loud, but held in when she remembers that she's in public. She shouldn't be bothered with the stares, but the whispers are starting to annoy her.

 

"It's GOT7!" She heard one whispered, and that was when the spotlight switched from her to someone else. GOT7, she've heard of that name. It is the name of the school's dance group who managed to take down the first seed in the National Dance battle last year. But that was all she knows. Though she was thankful of them for turning the attention away from her, she couldn't be bothered with the school idols and thought of sneaking out before the student's attention turns back at her.

 

And it's all thanks to Rian and her friends. Mia rolled her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter