#Practice 004

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 004
Friendship is beautiful, far more expandable than anything else.

 

She saw me. Mark bit his lips nervously as he turned away, pretending to be interested in whatever Jackson has to say. Why didn't she turn away. He thought, as his mind wondered, recalling the way she looked at her. Her eyes, those blank, dark orbs that stared at him were different from those he sees that day. It wasn't cold. 

 

"Mark hyung, Youngji's not making any sense!" Jackson turned to the elder male, grabbing his arm as he started pointing fingers at the confused Youngji. Youngji's eyes twitched, burning with fury when Jackson simply stuck his tongue out to mock her.

 

"... Stop being childish." Youngji muttered under her breath, trying to calm her temper. But of course, who would Wang Jackson be to listen to her? He rolled his eyes. "Stop being childish~" He mimicked and laughed.

 

And all this while, what was Mark doing? He could have cared less, he is, after all, in a good mood now. She looked at me. He gulped Unintentionally, his fingers curled, and formed a tight fist as his knuckles turned white. He swore he could feel cold sweat forming on his palm. And all his senses, his thoughts... Nothing but her. 

 

"Mark hyung?" Jackson turned to the elder male who seemed to be the only one who didn't laugh. The Hong Kong man furrowed his brows and waved his hand before the red head. "Hello? Earth to Mark."

 

"Huh?" Mark blinked twice, realizing that he had been dazing off in front of his friends. He immediately shove Jackson off and straighten his back.

 

"Y-yea?" He asked, feeling uneasy from the stares he had been receiving from his friends.

 

"Mark hyung's weird today." Bambam commented, his eyes furrowed suspiciously.

 

Although JB would like to smack Bambam's head for saying so, but he was right. Mark is acting weird today. 

 

"What's up, man?" Jackson asked.

 

Just as Mark was about to tell his friends that he's fine, Yugyeom screamed and pointed at the door. "Mr Park is here! Run!!!" Without warning, he grabbed Younjae and Bambam's arm and sped off.

 

Stunned, the rest could only laugh at their maknae line's actions, while Mark remained the only one unfazed. He simply smiled and turned back to his seat, bringing out his textbooks as the class starts.

 

 

"And that's it for today's class. Please remember that you have a quiz due this friday, that's all."

 

Students scrambled out of the classroom, while Mia simply waited until the classroom is clear before she packs her things and prepare to leave. Her phone buzzed, and immediately, she knew who it was. She frowned, seeing that she was right. Should I answer the call? She thought for a split second. No. 

 

She silenced her phone and kept it in her pocket. She then swung her bag behind her back and decided it's time for her to take her leave. I guess I'll stop by the grocery store today. She carefully planned out her schedule for the day as she slid the door open, revealing another girl who had her hand reaching out for the handle of the door. 

 

She paused, her figure stiff upon the sight of a stranger looking at her with equal curiosity. She frowned and took a step back, expecting the girl to simply walk pass her as if she didn't see her, but what the girl did was out of her expectations. 

 

"Oh hello, Lee Mia-ssi." The girl called. "We didn't actually get the chance to know each other even though we have been in the same class for 2 years. I'm Yoo Jisoo." She smiled.

 

Mia's frown deepen instead. She bowed lightly, and walked pass her, not wanting any physical contact from the hand that she extended out. Wordlessly, she ignored the girl who called for her name endlessly down the hallway. Annoying. She cursed lightly when the girl caught her arm and shook it off. 

 

"Don't touch me." Mia's words came out sharp and harsh.

 

"But-"

 

"Jisoo-ah."

 

Jisoo looked up, her face brighten upon the sight of her friends approaching her. She waved at them and smiled. "Mark oppa! JB oppa! You guys!"

 

Mia turned around, intending to make an exit without causing a scene, or gaining any unwanted attention, but gosh would that Park Jisoo stop talking.

 

"Ah, Mia-ssi!" Jisoo called, and Mia stopped on her tracks, her cold glares directed to the oblivious girl.

 

Mia? Mark's ears perked up, as his eyes widened at the sight of the girl standing right there. He lightly bit his lips, feeling the rush of heat shot right up his face when she slightly shifted her eyes to his direction. But what she saw wasn't him, but the short figure beside him. 

 

Rian.

 

Oh dear. She mentally face palmed herself. Of all people she had to find, it has to be Rian right there. To make it worse, she seemed to be fuming, standing beside the man with red head. 

 

She froze. Red? She looked up, her eyes blinked almost too innocently at the man who stared at her. Although his red bangs were covering part of his eyes, she can feel it. He is looking at her. She bit her lips nervously and looked away. Of all people, they decided to be at the same place, at the same time.  

 

"Goodbye."

 

One word, and she rushed out of the building, her eyes didn't bother to linger around his figure before she leaves. His heart sank, and he reach for his chest, surprised by the disappointment that fronted on his face. A sigh ran pass his lips as he turned his heels to the opposite direction. 

 

"I'll leave first. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter