#Practice 014

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 014
It's confusing, it's weird, but it's never a dislikable feeling.

 

Mark didn't know what's going on, but the classroom was unusually quiet that day. The usual bickering people were down from four to two, and with that, even Jackson didn't feel like bickering with Youngji anymore. Bambam and Yugyeom nudged Junior, as if he can do something to ease the quiet tension between Rian and JB, but Junior can only shrug and watch how their leader steals glances at the brunette who was checking her phone in silence. 

 

Awkward~ Junior rolled his eyes and turned to Mark instead. "So how's the ice princess?" He asked, shifting his friends' attention from the two to the quiet man who can only blink his eyes innocently at them. "Huh?" Confused, he blurted. 

 

Junior grinned and nudged the elder man. "Oh come on, you walk her home, you go for grocery shopping with her, you slept over at her place. You're practically married already." He crossed his arms and shook his head. "I mean come on, you're a guy, she's a girl. There is no damn way nothing happened when you're with her." 

 

Take Rian and JB for an example. Junior smiled, though he didn't say it. Because none of them knew about Rian and JB's past. If they had known... Junior shook his head. They would want to break Jisoo and JB apart. 

 

Mark pressed his lips into a firm line as he tried his best to keep up his pokerface. It wasn't as if they were doing anything wrong, no. He walks her home, simply because she was living in a dangerous area, and he wanted her to be safe. He goes for grocery shopping with her because she's a girl, she can't possibly carry all the groceries alone, and it is not safe for her to get back to her own place too. Lastly, he sleeps over at her place because... He couldn't find a good explanation for that.

 

"So? Come on, I need to hear some stories from our beloved Mark hyung." Junior nudged the man as he signalled for the maknaes to join in. He has successfully shifted all their attention to the eldest man who groaned in annoyance.

 

"Nothing happened." He answered, and all of them rolled their eyes. "It's as big of a lie as when Jackson hyung said he hadn't kiss before." Bambam exclaimed and crossed his arms, earning a loud "hey!" from Jackson.

 

"Honestly though, that description was quite legit." Junior comment and shrugged. "10 points to Bambam." Bambam grinned and high-fived Junior.

 

Mark rolled his eyes. They are not going to let him go until he tells them what they want to know, are they?

 

"Well we held hands yesterday..." he mumbled, recalling the moment when she accepted his hand. There were sparks. He nibbled his lips and looked away, his cheeks slightly heating up when he realized that he had said it out loud.

 

Jackson's jaw dropped, the maknaes squealed, Youngjae clapped his hands like a seal.

 

Junior grinned.

 

"And you're not dating." Junior shook his head and clicked his tongue. "That's not how it works, Mark hyung. We're not in L.A." His fist bumped on Mark's shoulder as he turned to Jackson, a signal for more teases.  

 

"That's right bro, you have got to step up your game yo." Jackson swung his arm around his shoulders as he teasingly grinned at him. "The girl ain't gonna budge if you don't make a move." He winked at Mark, which Mark responded negatively by shoving him away. Step up his game? He furrowed his eyes at them and shook his head.

 

Even if they say that, Lee Mia isn't an easy catch. He didn't know how to explain it, but from the looks on Mia's face whenever people assume that they are dating, he can see how she'll react when he were to confess to her.

 

And it is definitely not a good reaction.  

 

"Ew, Jackson." Youngji rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "That always makes me wonder if you're actually gay."

 

"What? I'm only winking!"

 

"But it's always with Mark oppa!" She pouted.

 

Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Yay, couple fight." He commented. Bambam grinned and approahed Youngji. "Noona, are you jealous?" He wiggled his eyebrows and winced in pain when Youngji playfully whacked his arm.

 

"If you continue to fight, you're going to end up getting married." Junior said, teasingly fooling the two as they immediately shut up while glaring at each other. Bambam and Yugyeom grinned at each other, before Bambam swung his arm around Youngji so casually that the latter did not realize it. 

 

Jackson furrowed his eyebrows. "Yah Bambam!" He slapped Bambam's hand away and pulled Youngji behind his back, so protectively that Mark rolled his eyes and snickered. Cliche. He watched the two maknaes bumping their fist as they playfully teased the two. These two has been getting sneakier and sneakier as their height, the level of snea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter