#Practice 002

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 002
Hostility is almost always the first impression given, but some wouldn't mind.

 

"Hey Mark hyung, I am so so sorry for what happened to you that day!"

 

The young man with a snapback clasped his hands together and bowed, continuously apologizing to the elder man, unaware that the red head's thoughts were drifted to a certain raven. He sighed as he leaned back against his seat while adjusting his beanie, he wasn't going to let that incident in the club bother him, no. He wasn't planning to let what happened after that bother him either. But of course, his brain had something else in mind and repeated the image over and over again.

 

The image of the black umbrella, like eclipse hovering over the dim light, the sound of rain tapping vigorously on the ground... 

 

And the image of her reaching her hand out to him under the rainy night.  

 

"Stop it." He unintentionally muttered, hoping that the images would stop rewinding like a recording tape, but his friends took it differently.

 

The blonde hair immediately elbowed the man and the rest carefully approached Mark, wondering if he was still angry over what happened 3 days ago. 

 

"It'll be fun." The younger ones recalled telling their eldest friend there while dragging him to the club. It was a mess then, everyone was too busy enjoying themselves that no one realized the female that was dancing with Mark was actually someone else's girlfriend. By the time they realize it, Mark was taken out of the club for a good beating. The man with snapback bit his lips nervously as he tried to readjust his snapback. Of course, no one would expect Mark's mood to last for 3 days straight, because he would usually let it go after a day or two. 

 

"Er, Mark hyung-" The blonde hair tried to talk to him, slightly afraid of the elder male who was overly quiet for the past 3 days. "Jackson already apologized, we already apologized, so why don't we just forget about it and make up-" 

 

"Alright kids, get back to your seats, class is about to start!" The teacher slammed the attendance file on the desk and grabbed a chalk. "Before that, Bambam! Yugyeom! Yeongjae! Get your asses back to your own classes now!" 

 

Immediately, the three youngsters shot up from their seats and ran out of the classroom, though earning soft sighs and light laughters from the class upon their exit.

 

"I'll see you later, hyung!"

"Don't be mad now!"

"Hyung! We'll bring you hamburger during lunch break!"

 

And there, they left.

 

 

Dear sister,

Here's an invitation for you to join me for lunch today.

Don't act like you didn't read this message! I know you did!

Don't make me turn the school upside down just to find you!!

Love, Rian.

 

Do I really have to? Those were precisely her thoughts after reading the text message she had gotten from her friend. To be honest, they weren't exactly friends, but cousins who barely talked to each other. Since young, she was known to be the quiet child, whilst her cousin is the chatterbox within the group. And unlike her, her cousin socializes with people. Hence, the whole reason she's hesitating to join her during the upcoming lunch break. 

 

She sighed and switched off her phone screen to look out at the sky. She was glad that her seat was located on the corner of the classroom, and a window seat, because that gave her the privilege to daze off at the sky without the teacher's notice. I'll just skip. She concluded. 

 

The bell rang then, loudly echoing as she walks down the busy hallway. Students were rushing out of the classroom like swamps of bees, bumping on her shoulders as they try to squeeze out of the crowd to head to the cafeteria. She flinched and quickly shoved her way into an empty classroom.

 

At that point, she made up her mind. She is not going to leave the classroom until the hallway is clear.

 

 

"JB hyung, JR hyung, Jackson hyung is about to turn the cafeteria upside down!" The youngest member pointed at the missing friend with snapback who dived into the crowd. The blonde haired named JB smacked his forehead hard before rushing to get him back.

 

"Yah Wang Jackson!"

"What do you mean you ran out of dumplings?! I need them dumplings!"

 

Mark pursed his lips to prevent him from losing his composure. Did his friend just made a fuss over... Dumplings? He shook his head. His friends are getting more and more ridiculous as time passed, it makes him wonder how are they friends in the first place? While he's a quiet spot who prefers peace over fun, they are a bundle of joy who never lets a single chance for them to have fun slip pass their mind.

 

"Is that Wang Kong arguing with the kitchen staff?"

 

The female voice cut off his thoughts as he felt the presence of three female walking towards them. Unlike the rest of the female population, these girls could care less about how ridiculously good looking they are and would rather stay as friends than to cross the boundary. Mark nodded to them in acknowledgement, though he didn't speak, the girls gave a friendly respond before turning to the actual fuss.

 

"Yah Wang Jackson! Are you insane?" The youngest girl grabbed Jackson's ear and twisted it lightly, earning a loud scream in pain from the male. "You're embarrassing all of us over a freaking dumpling?!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter