#Practice 044

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 044
Cheese is good, one of the classic elements in a good confession. 

 

We're done. She breathed, is she really going to do this? She didn't really have a say in it anymore. They have already done all the preparations... Decorations that she couldn't even back out from this. She wasn't expecting this. She was just texting Rian regarding her problems with Mark's confessions, and all of a sudden she was dragged into this so called "confession plan" by his friends. They sounded excited, far too excited for her liking that she wanted to kill herself for ever talking to Rian about it. 

 

Of all things, she didn't expect them to drag Jisoo into this.

 

"Mia." She flinched and looked up to the red head who raised an eyebrow at her. She blinked her eyes, confused. Crap, she wasn't listening to anything he was saying before this. Was he even talking? She tilted her head at him and pressed her lips thin. He chuckled. "I called you for fun." He grinned, and she rolled her eyes. Still the same, impossible Tuan. She took a bite of her sandwich as she turned to the clock. There is still enough time until lunch break ends, provided if she's brave enough to tell him that within the fiften minutes timeframe.

 

"Mia." He called her again, and she frowned. What now? She nodded her head and waited for him to speak. He shook his head. "Let's head out." He smiled, and she frowned. Out? But what for? What about the things she needs to tell him? What about the plan? "There's class later." She tried to reason out in order to stall him here, but he wasn't going to listen. 

 

"Just for a day." He grinned. "We'll be bad students for a day." He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Carefully, he laced their fingers and pulled her out of the cafeteria. There were eyes trailing behind them, but he could have cared less. Mia was acting strange, and he was determined to find out why.

 

And to do that, he'll need to have her for the whole day.

 

He got their bags and threw them over the wall. Carefully, he snuck them out of the precinct and intertwined their hands again. "You two! Stop right there!"

 

", let's run." Mark tugged her close as they made a run from the discipline teacher who panically opened the door to catch them from skipping school. Mia puffed, but ran with him as he slowly moves his hand to her waist. He pulled her close to him as soon as they were far enough and chuckled. "That was fun." He said, panting.

 

She shook her head. "That's reckless, Mark." She tried to catch her breath, head leaned casually on his chest as they rested by the bus stop. Mark grinned. "But it was fun." He commented, and she couldn't agree more. She clicked her tongue and pulled back. Playfully, she flickered his head and smirked when he groaned and rubbed the spot. "I hate you. You made me skip school." She said, and he smirked.

 

"But I love you." He said, and she flinched. "Mark..." She was cut off when he placed his hand over . "Shh, catch your breath before you speak." He grinned and turned to check the incoming bus number. "We'll get on this one." He said and conveniently held her hand as they got on the bus. 

 

The bus ride was normal. They were just talking, bickering slightly as their hands lace together. "Stubborn." He commented as soon as they step out of the bus. "Persistant." She responded with equal amount of tease. They were having fun just like that. There weren't any sign of awkwardness, nor was there any uncomfortable tension revolving them. At that point, they were just... There.

 

Like friends, they had fun like that.

 

"I forgot to tell you but, your previous landlord called me and said that you left something behind." He said, smiling at her as he brings her back to her old apartment. Her landlord was just standing there with a smile on his face as he walks up to them. "Oh dear, you only left for awhile, but it felt like years passed already." He chuckled lightly, while Mia pressed her lips at his comment. He handed her the item that she left behind, and she frowned. It's a shirt, a shirt that she was sure that she brought along with her. 

 

She turned to Mark. He was just sitting by that one corner, his head tilted up as he closes his eyes. It was the same corner when they first met, under the black umbrella that she held onto. She walked up to him. Eyes looked down as he opens his eyes to meet her gaze. "You done?" He smiled, and she nodded. He got up from the spot and held her hand again. "Alright then, let's go." He said and tugged her hand into his pocket.

 

"You hungry?" He asked casually, and she blinked her eyes at him. "Not really-" He heard grumble, and a light chuckle ran pass his lips. "Sure you're not." He grinned at her, and she looked away, cheeks flushed crimson as he leads them to the fast food restaurant. "The usuals." He stated and urged her to sit. He turned to line up for their order. Mia pursed her lips, eyes glancing at Mark's back as she looked at the seat she was sitting on. Somehow, it felt familiar, but she couldn't recall the reason behind this familiar feeling. 

 

She waited, eyes constantly glanced at Mark who was currently making the order. It was the same cashier again. She furrowed her eyes uncomfortably at the lady who seemed to be promoting something to Mark. She saw him shaking his head and paid for the meal. There, she felt her lips tugged up into a smile. Idiot. She nibbled her bottom lip and looked away. Her phone was buzzing, but she didn't feel like answering it. It was probably from Rian anyway. She pressed her lips thin when he came back with a tray of food.

 

"Whopper cheese with extra pickles and no onions." He smiled and placed the tray down. She took the burger from him and unwrapped the burger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter