#Practice 021

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 021
She might just pull a distance in order to sort things out.

 

"Go home. It takes awhile to complete this." 

 

"I'm already in school." 

 

"I did my groceries already." 

 

Those were what Mark had been hearing for the past few days. To be honest, everything she did is starting to get onto his nerves. She wouldn't pick up his calls, and every reply she gives are made so clearly and shortly that he couldn't find a way to keep up the conversation. To make it worse, she had been turning down all his invitations. It was almost as if they're thrown back to base one where they barely knew each other. The cold attitude she had back then was clearly shown here it's starting to piss him off.

 

"Mark hyung! Again!" Yugyeom complained as he fell on his on the floor and whined. They were in the middle of a practice, and it was the fifth time Mark has made a mistake during their practice. This time, they were supposed to film a practice video in order for them to check their stage position, but with Mark not being able to concentrate, it makes it difficult for them to wrap up everything.

 

Jisoo chuckled and handed them the towels and water, while Rian's face remained deadpanned with the video camera held in her hand. JB couldn't pin point the expression on Rian's face, but she seemed rather pissed. 

 

"Erm, we'll take 5 minutes break." JB said and scotted over to Mark who had a towel covering his head. He was sitting by the side, his back leaned against the mirror as he pants in frustration. For god sake, they're in the middle of a practice and all he can think of are 99 possible reasons for Mia to avoid him. 

 

"Mark hyung, are you alright?" no. Mark looked up with a glare and JB immediately raised both his hands in defense. "I can't bring Mia-ssi to you." He smiled when Mark looked away, his eyes darted dangerously at the other direction. 

 

"Mark hyung's just sulking that Mia noona ignored him." Bambam rolled his eyes as he lies flat on the ground. Jackson laughed. "Right, did you see the look on his face when Mia entered the bus without him?"

 

"Priceless." Junior grinned and bumped his fist with Jackson.

 

JB shook his head. "Shut up, kids." He turned to them, and Junior rolled his eyes at him. "Shut up, kids~" He imitated JB, earning a glare from the leader.

 

Rian heaved a sigh and walked over to them. "Mark oppa might have been a problem, but you!" She pointed at JB. "You've been missing your steps, Im Jaebum." She crossed her arms and tilted her head slightly. It was almost as if Rian was getting more comfortable with JB again, but truthfully, Rian was just in one of her manager mode. 

 

What they have right now is strictly business, or at least that was what Rian was trying to convince herself that.

 

JB pressed his lips together. "I didn't miss that much." He tried to reason himself when Rian rolled her eyes. "Bull. You totally missed the chorus." She poked his chest accusingly, which he flinched in response due to the sudden intimacy. 

 

Of course he would miss the chorus, especially when Rian would almost walk right up his face when he does the chorus.

 

"JB oppa didn't do bad in that..." Jisoo smiled as she tried to support her boyfriend, but that had earned her a glare from their manager. "No. He did bad." Rian said, her voice dropped cold that is almost similar to Mia's, which caused Mark to flinch and look up to find a disappointing sight of Rian with her arms crossed.

 

Gosh, he missed her that much he was starting to hallucinate now?

 

"Seriously, get a grip, guys. I know summer break's about to start but really, we don't have time to be goofing around..." She eyed Jackson a cold glare, sending shivers down the puppy's spine as he nodded obediently at Rian. "... Flirting around..." She glared at Mark who ignored her stares as usual. "... And get distracted by whatever." She furrowed her eyes at JB who gulped and raised both his hands in defeat.

 

Lee Rian's words are law in the dance floor.

 

"Break time's over, come on! Mark oppa, you can go to Mia after we finish filming our practice video. And JB! I swear I'll tie you upside down if you make a mistake again!" She turned to Youngji and nodded, cueing her to hit the play button and took a step back as the rest groaned in response.

 

"You meanie!" Yugyeom pouted.

 

"Monster!!"

 

"Rian noona's a demon!"

 

"One more word and I'll make sure you'll have salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner for our practice camp." Rian glared at them, and they immediately shut their mouth. Jackson nudged JB when Rian had her back turned against them to tell the girls who were cheering outside the dance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter