#Practice 015

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 015
Feelings goes up and down, just like the weather that rises and drops. 

 

Weird. Mia pursed her lips as she stared at her phone for the nth time. Summer is slowly coming to an end, as the Sunlight is no longer blazing. The grey curtains of her room flew as the wind invited themselves into her room. Pages of her textbooks and notebooks turned, flipping quickly as her eyes narrowed, stung by the sudden strong wind. She got up from her seat and closed the windows, her eyes darted out to find the familiar sight of crimson, but saw no one and sighed.

 

Too weird. She frowned as she pulled the curtains in. 

 

Saturdays were the days that she found odd out of all the days in a week. It is unusually quiet, and also unusually cold in this Summer. She looked around her room, deep down, she realized that it lacked colours. And she shook her head. 

 

It lacked crimson. 

 

Her phone as well, was unusually silent on Saturdays, unlike other days where she'll be hearing non-stop beeps coming from her phone. Even though her phone would still ring occasionally, it would only be someone else rather than the message that she was waiting for. It's odd. She thought. Too odd.

 

She shrugged, as if it would assist her in shrugging off the uneasy feeling as well as the emptiness she felt. She entered the kitchen and grabbed a mug. In other days, he would have knocked on her door by now. But today was simply quiet. He was nowhere to be heard of, nowhere to be seen. And that fact made her frown, the uneasy feeling that she tried to shake off came storming back like a hurricane.

 

What is he doing now? She wondered, dropping two teaspoons of coffee powder into the mug. Is he busy? 

 

She placed the mug on the coffee table and sat on the floor, leaning her back on the black couch as she stared at the books scattered around the coffee table, as well as the floor around her. She heaved a sigh and picked up her phone, unlocking the screen and pulled down the notification bar, hoping to see him name printed on the screen.

 

But there was none.

 

"Whatever you do is none of my concern, but if anything you do involves me, then it's my business..." The TV before her was broadcasting yesterday's drama episode, but she couldn't seem to be able to concentrate, her eyes stared into the phone. It'll break if you continue to do that. She can hear his chuckle, as well as his voice ringing from the back of her mind. Dissatisfied, she rested her head on the couch, her eyes darted to the white ceiling wall above her. Her phone was left on the pile of papers by her side. 

 

Today, is so boring. 

 

 

Meanwhile, the guy in question was twitching in annoyance the moment he woke up from his sleep. Out of all days in a week that they have chose to annoy him, they decided to pick the day where he'd be cleaned of unwanted schedules. Are they freaking serious? He mentally cursed when he opened his eyes to see Jackson grinning widely at him. 

 

"Are you hoping for someone else instead? Well too bad Mia ain't here for you~" Jackson teased and bumped his fist with Junior who laughed along with him. "10 points, 10 points." He said to Jackson and Bambam rolled his eyes.

 

"I still have 2 points more than you, hyung." He stuck his tongue out, earning a smack in the head by Jackson. "Shut up."

 

"Who let you in?" Mark asked, his voice sounded hoarse. His eyes vaguely opened, but his vision was blurred.

 

"Your mom." Yugyeom responded in english, and Jackson laughed immediately. "What?" He blinked his eyes innocently, and Jackson shook his head. "Nothing." He grinned and bit his lips, holding back his laughter as he turned back to the man who was still confused and slightly annoyed by the noise.

 

It wasn't as if Mark wasn't a morning person, it is more like he didn't have enough sleep from last night.

 

Yes, he couldn't sleep at all. His thoughts were running wild, trying to recall when, where and how did he made it to this point where he can never bear to return. These feelings that he has stored deep down his heart, when did it start? How did it happen? He couldn't remember a single thing. But one thing's for sure.

 

Things can no longer stay as it is.

 

Mark closed his eyes. His eyes hurt a lot from the sunlight that shone from the window; his head hurts from thinking too much yesterday night; his lips still hurt from the cut, but Mia was constantly treating his wound; his ears hurt from the loud noises coming from his friends who barged into his room and are currently laughing like lunatics.

 

God, help us all. He felt someone pulling him up from his bed by the arm and opened his eyes glaring at whoever that was. What the f- 

 

"Come on! It's a Saturday! You don't want to be sleeping around on a Saturday!" 

 

"You guys come every Saturday." He mumbled, definitely annoyed with the fact. 

 

Jackson grinned. "It's men's outing yo!" He swung his arm around his friend who was rubbing his palm on his face to force himself to wake up. "And you look ugly doing that. If I take a picture of you now and send it to Mia, she might actually start laughing for real." He gasped. "I'm such a genius."

 

Mark glared at Jackson. "I'm kicking you out of the house." He said it in english and shoved Jackson's arm away, getting up from his bed and approached the bathroom.

 

"He's scared~" Jackson teased, while Junior shook his head. "Jackson, you'd do the same if I send an ugly picture of you to the girl you like." He grinned and shoved Jackson off the bed.

 

"I already said that she's my friend!" They heard Mark shouting from the bathroom and they laughed. It is never too tiring to hear this coming from Mark. Because he was never a speaker, nor is he one who will shout. Therefore, hearing him protest loudly is a rare and precious moment that the group would love to take chances on. 

 

After a short wait, Mark came out from the bathroom wearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter