#Practice 039

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 039
It wouldn't be fun without a little twist in the gut. 

 

"I like you." Those three words that once made her heart flutter in madness, suddenly turned into an uncomfortable feeling. Jisoo stood before her, fingers twiddled like a child as she looks away, embarrassed. You have got to be kidding me. Mia's eyes twitched in annoyance. There was this part of her that refuses to believe in everything Jisoo said, but from the look on her face. It was more than clear that Jisoo wasn't joking at all. She pursed her lips and watched, eyes uncomfortably shifted to the red head who the group who turned unusually silent. 

 

Junior's mouth was still wide ajar, Jackson fainted, Bambam tried to wake Jackson up, Yugyeom was kicking Jackson, Youngjae was screaming and running around the room, JB was silent, eyes rounded in surprise, and Rian was just standing there stiffly, trying to process what Jisoo just said. And Mark? The red head was unusually silent throughout the entire confession. Mia turned her attention back, about to speak when she felt and arm wrapped around her shoulders and pulling her close to him. Mia turned around, a slight frown appeared on her face when she sees Mark with his eyes furrowed dangerously at the girl. He doesn't seem happy, that's for sure. 

 

"Enough with the nonsense, we're leaving." Mark's words sounded cold when he pulled Mia closer, walking towards the couch to grab their bags and tried to have Mia to follow him, his arm wrapped protectively on her shoulders. Girl or not, he didn't like the idea of someone liking Mia. Not in a thousand years. He glared at Jisoo who caught Mia's sleeve, halting them from leaving. "Mia-ssi! I wasn't joking at all!" She blurted, cheeks flushed red as she looks down. 

 

"I know this is wrong, I mean, I'm a girl and you're a girl. I tried to get rid of my feelings, and I thought JB oppa would be able to help me with it that's why..." Jisoo shifted her gaze to JB. His face was deadpanned, almost similar to Mia's before she changed. Guiltily, Jisoo her lips and turned to Rian. Rian had a light frowned played on her face. Jisoo... She pursed her lips and turned to JB. The look on his face, though unknown to others, she can see the hurt in his eyes. So she had been using him all these while, all because she wanted to be normal.

 

JB breathed, his hand tightened on her hand. It was almost as if that was the only thing he can do to keep himself from going insane. All these times that they spent together, although he knew that he wasn't exactly the best boyfriend, but he was genuinely happy during all these times that they spent together. Although his mind would drift to Rian, he sincerely cared for Jisoo's wellbeing. 

 

Do you have the rights to be angry? He knew that he didn't have the right. He too, had been thinking of someone else whilst being in the relationship. So he kept quiet. He was afraid that if he were to speak, he'd probably say something that he'll regret. 

 

"So you're..." Junior pointed at Jisoo, who frowned and looked away. She was ashamed, embarrassed that of all the people she had liked, she fell for a girl. It was just this stupid, unknown attraction that made her abnormal. She denied, she tried to deny before that she decided to confess to JB and got together with him, hoping that this attraction would leave soon. But when she sees Mia and Mark together, she began to panic. 

 

And when she found out what her friends had been doing, she feared that Mia would hate her.

 

All these feelings that she wanted to keep, buried deep down suddenly felt pointless. Because no matter what she does, she couldn't change the fact that she, in fact, has a crush on Mia. She nibbled her lips, fingers curled into a fist under the eyes that began to judge her for who she is. It was embarrassing, humiliating even, to think that people would start to look down on her because of this. Yoojin gave her a reassuring grip on the shoulder, but that wasn't comforting enough. It wasn't enough to keep her from wanting to dig a hole and hide in shame. 

 

"That's not something to be ashamed with." Mia's voice surprised her. She looked up, eyes frowned lightly at the girl who heaved a sigh and loosened Mark's arm from her waist. She walked up to Jisoo and turned to Junior. "So what if she's not into guys? Do you even have the right to judge her?" She asked, and Junior pursed his lips immediately. "It's not wrong to love someone." She turned back to Jisoo.

 

Skipped, Jisoo's heart went under Mia's calm gaze. "However." Jisoo blinked her eyes, confused. "It's wrong when you're with someone." Mia tilted her head and pointed at JB, who fidgetted at his call. He pursed his lips and gulped, slowly turning his eyes to Jisoo who frowned, guilty.

 

"Talk to him." She said and turned around. "Then, confess to me." Without warning, she grabbed Mark's arm and walked out of the room. It was a lie if she said that she wasn't bothered by the fact that a girl confessed to her. It was an odd, weird experience. But she wouldn't judge Jisoo because of that. Love does turn one into a fool. She sneaked a glance at Mark who followed silently, allowing her to drag him out of the precinct.

 

She stopped her tracks and sighed. He's sulking again. "Mark?" She turned around and raised an eyebrow. Is he going to keep her guessing, or is he going to tell her exactly what's in his mind? She pursed her lips and tugged his arm. He looked down, dark gaze wavered slightly as soon as his eyes landed on hers. He sighed. "I'm fine." He mumbled, arms naturally wrapped around her waist as he pulls her in. Mia's eyes widened and looked around. Despite the fact that school hour has ended long ago, the fact that students are still around wouldn't change. "Mark, people-" 

 

"I don't care. Let them watch." He muttered. So that they'll know not to approach you. He tightened the grip. One Jung Daehyun is enough, he didn't want to be dealing with having the entire school population as his rival. He was insecure, yes, but that was possibly because they weren't dating? He mentally cursed for not asking her out, but knowing Mia, she'll probably say no. Probably. He pursed his lips and pulled away. 

 

"Mia." He called, and she looked up, confused. He breathed deeply. The heart that was once calm started pacing, as quickly as when he was flying in the air. He leaned, carefully resting his forehead on hers. "Do you... Want to watch me perform?" His voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter