#Practice 001

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 001
Under the pouring rain, like the eclipse that shielded the light, their first meeting.

 

The tactless night sky in Seoul rained like bullets harshly tapping on her black umbrella. She sighed, white smoke before her lips as she shivered under the cold. She wasn't expecting the rain, most didn't, seeing the amount of businessmen who ran under the rain with their suitcases above their heads. The young lady wrapped her left arm around her waist, an attempt to warm herself up as she takes quick steps out of the crowd. It only takes another 30 minutes down this busy street to get back to her place.

 

A straight, dark street with dim lights flashing by the side.

 

She quickened her pace. She wasn't going to waste any time under the rain.

 

She had better things to do than that.

 

 

Noisy. The young man sat back at the leather cushion as he closed his eyes, attempting to seal his ears off the loud thumps of the loud music beating in the background, slightly shaking the seats that he was sitting at. He didn't know why were they here, for all he knows, he was dragged by his friends to the hottest clubs in order to have fun. But where's the fun he's got? Nothing. 

 

He sighed, hoping that his friends will be done with their fun some time soon.

 

I want to leave this place. He thought, as he takes a sip of his drink that was placed on the table top. He wasn't sure if it was his drink, but he still took it anyway. 

 

"Hyung, aren't you going to have some fun?"

 

One of his friends asked, his clothes drenched in sweat after returning from the dance floor.

 

He hesitated. He wasn't planning to dance, at least, not today. But now that he thought about it, why not? Since he's been dragged to this place, he might as well try to enjoy himself as much as his friends have. Yes, he thought he should simply dance off all the stress that was piling up on his shoulders. He needed to get it off, and this is probably the best stress reliever he could think of for the moment. 

 

He quietly accepted his friend's offer and hit the dance floor, joining his friends in the crowd as he slowly throws all his thoughts to the back of his mind and danced. 

 

After all, he had to savor the moment. 

 

That little source of happiness he has.

 

 

Ddururu. The rain was pouring heavily when she reached the last street she had to go through before returning to her place. So she quickened her pace, walking as fast as she can to get pass this long, night club street that she was sick of. She never liked this place, but what choice does she have? She pursed her lips and walked pass a couple who were intimately close by the alley.

 

Disgusting. She cursed mentally. It's disgusting, the fact that they were displaying such hideous actions in public like this. She was about to take a turn into her flat, but stopped when she saw a group of men walking out of the alley. 

 

Did someone get beat up again? She sighed and slowed down her pace, walking slowly as she turned to the alley to see a young man sitting there, bruised lips, and blood splattered, dying the rain water with deep crimson.

 

She raised an eyebrow. She had never seen him before, so what was he doing here? What did he do? She knew she shouldn't have bothered, but did anyway. She approached the young man. 

 

His head was hung low, and only his bright scarlet hair was shown to her. She knew his face was bruised, but couldn't see it any clearer under the dim light on them. She lifted her bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter