#Practice 019

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 019
Sudden confessions might induce fear in the confessed.

 

Mia was never one to care about things. She never bothered to. But with the sight of Rian crying while hugging her, she knew something went wrong. He did it again. Mia's eyes were distant, harsh even, as she carefully pushed the poor girl away. Junior quickly approached them to take over Mia, and immediately, Rian wrapped her arms around Junior and continued to sob in his white uniform. 

 

"Yah Lee Rian, don't get snort on my uniform." Junior tried to joke it off, which earned him a light whack on the chest by Rian.

 

Mia took a step back, her brows furrowed as she turned to stare at the yellow tulips that were left on the ground. Yellow tulips, those were the flowers that Rian continuously mentioned that she favors back when they were young. And from her own field of knowledge, no one was supposed to know about her favorite flowers. But there was one possible suspect.

 

Im Jaebum. 

 

She clenched her fist tightly as she walked towards the direction and picked up the bouquet. "Those flowers are from..." Junior was about to speak when Mia threw it right into the bin. And Junior's eyes widened, seeing how Mia didn't seem to bother to ask for Rian's opinion before throwing the bouquet. 

 

"She doesn't need flowers from him." She turned around, her cold words shot dead, surprising everyone who were standing there. It had been awhile since any one of them had seen Mia's cold side after all.

 

Mark frowned. "Mia..." He approached the girl, but she pulled back her hand before he can reach for it. 

 

"Or do you?" She turned to Rian who tensed up seeing the flowers being thrown into the bin. She supposed she would have done that, if it weren't for the sudden flashback and occured in her mind. She bit her lips, as if to hold back the urge to pick up the flowers from the bin again. Her fingers trembled in Junior's sleeves, and hesitatingly, she shook her head. "I... I don't..." She mumbled, and Junior's eyes widened. 

 

"Rian-ah..." 

 

"I don't need them." Rian said, determindedly. Even though it hurts. 

 

Mia turned away, her cold gaze met the white wall as she heaved a sigh next. She knew that she's in no position to comment on how messed up things are between the two. But somehow, the tight, uncomfortable feeling on her chest was telling her to protect this fragile cousin of hers. 

 

"Erm, where's JB hyung though?" Bambam asked, completely unaware that the person in question was the reason Rian acted up. 

 

Mia's shoulders tensed up, so did Rian's, as Junior tried his best to comfort the poor girl. Mia turned a blind eye, and clicked her flat heels away. "Mia!" Mark called, chasing after the girl who left in deep thought. 

 

"Mia..." He called once more, but Mia kept on walking, ignoring the man as he makes an attempt to sprint to her. She's been acting weird the moment she was told that JB was going to visit Rian in the hospital. Her shoulders were tensed up, and her face was stiff, dead stoic as they approach the hospital. Something's wrong. He knew, but he couldn't pin point what was wrong. 

 

Exactly what's going on? He couldn't bear to ask, seeing the girl stop her tracks by the hospital inner park. There were quite a number of patients around, but Mia could have cared less, she needed somewhere quiet, somewhere peaceful to calm down. 

 

"Mark." She turned around, her eyes shown a slight hint of sadness as her brows frowned deeply. "What should I do?..." She muttered softly, her voice hesitant as he watch her fist tremble by her side.

 

He frowned, but took no initiative to approach her. He needed more details before he can decide what to do.

 

"I don't know." He responded. Although he couldn't understand what she meant by that, but he had to respond to her somehow. "Try telling me more." He smiled gently as he took a step forward.

 

Mia shook her head, her eyes distant. "I can't..." She mumbled, looking away. "I don't have to right to say that." She said. It's true, she had no right to into Rian's business. She already did it once, she wasn't going to do it again. Because getting too involved would only do harm to one self.

 

Mark heaved a sigh. Mia was always like this, asking him what should she do while not giving away too much details. He remembered that one night when she thought he was asleep. "Will you hate me if I hurt your friend...?" The sentence suddenly occured to his mind as he watch Mia looking in a far distance. 

 

"Don't say it then." He said, considerably. He was curious. Heck he was dead curious, but he couldn't bear to force Mia to say something when she didn't want to. He was convinced that he was being considerate, but in fact, he was simply afraid that she might leave if he did that. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter