#Practice 007

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 007
Sometimes, silence speaks more than words, so is one's comfortability to the other.

 

For once in Ms Kim's lifetime, she had witness the class in complete silence the moment her best student enters the classroom. Lee Mia, despite her good acamedic grades, Ms Kim had heard stories: students call her a walking block of ice. Yes, she had been known to have quite a pretty face, but never once had Ms Kim seen Mia talk to any of her classmates. Even when they approached her, she would only respond if it requires a short answer. And to be honest, she finds it disturbing that Mia had only been avoiding contact, not only with the students, but also the teachers. She had heard complaints from the other teachers that she is fairly rude with them. Though she had to agree that Mia was indeed, quite rude with the elders, but she had never once talked back to them.

 

And to think that the silence in the room was starting to bother her.

 

"Alright, I'm going to read out the list of students who will needs tutoring. First of all, Wang Jackson."

 

"OH COME ON!" Jackson whined, earning a smack in the head by Youngji, who is sitting beside him.

 

Ms Kim chuckled and took a glance at Mia, who seemed to be spacing out for the moment. By putting Jackson in the tutoring group, she was hoping that Mia would learn to open up to others this way.

 

"Lee Rian."

 

Mia snapped back, hearing the name of her cousin. Their eyes met, and Rian immediately pursed her lips and looked away in embarrassment. Beside Rian, JB smirked and crossed his arms. "Should have accepted my offer back then, no?" He grinned when Rian glared at him.

 

"Shut up."

 

Mark was at a loss of words. He gulped and bit his lips, feeling the anxiety building up in him, as well as the tingling feeling of his heart. What is going on? What is Mia doing in his class? Tutoring? He suddenly regretted studying for the quiz, because that is possibly how Jackson and Rian got into this mess.

 

"... Lee Byunghun, Bang Eunji, Jung Jihoon... That's all." Ms Kim turned to Mia and smiled. "Mia, they're yours for the day."

 

Mia did not bother to respond to Ms Kim, as her lips remained firmly pressed. Just as her stiff figure, her face remained stoic even when Jackson waved to catch her attention. Ms Kim sighed and handed her the study materials that the tutoring group needed, and handed her the key to a vacant tutorial room.

 

She accepted the key and turned away, her eyes unconsciously caught Mark before she retreats to the tutorial room without waiting for the students.

 

"Ms Kim! I can't study in a boring environment." Jackson raised his hand and said. He was slightly annoyed with Mia's attitude towards him. What did he do to deserve a cold shoulder from a stranger? He sulked thinking how she did not laugh at his wits. I mean come on, how is it possible to NOT laugh at Wang Jackson?

 

"I- I agree!" Rian raised her hand nervously. No way in hell would she want her cousin to tutor her, because god knows what sort of torturing method Mia can come up with just to make sure she gets a large distinction mark on her paper. She'll do anything. Just by thinking of the possible ways Mia can torture her sends shivers down her spine.

 

"Saeng, if she doesn't talk, how are we supposed to learn?" The student named Bang Eunji questioned. "I'll rather have Mark oppa teach me." She grinned and turned to wink at the red head, who didn't bother to spare a single glance at her.

 

"Mark hyung doesn't talk much either." JB rolled his eyes at the girl. "That won't make any difference."

 

Ms Kim sighed. This is not going to work out is it? Unless... "Jaebum-ssi, can you join in to tutor them?" She asked, and a look of horror immediately played on Rian's face.

 

"Him? Tutoring? I would call that torturing!!" She shot up from her seat and pointed accusingly JB who furrowed his eyes at her. "What? I do not!" He argued back and they glared at each other.

 

A loud slam on the teacher's desk, and everyone turned silent.

 

Ms Kim popped a vein and smiled threateningly at her class. "Mark-ssi, Jaebum-ssi. I don't care what you're up to. Head to the tutorial room now and tutor these idiots!"

 

Mark blinked his eyes, confused. The students immediately scrambled up and ran to the tutorial room, with JB pulling the confused Mark towards the same direction to avoid facing the wrath of Ms Kim.

 

By the time he realizes what's going on, the door slided open, inviting the side view of her porcelain face.

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo."

 

 

Mia was reviewing the study materials while she waits for the students. Bored, she flipped the pages, not even bothering to distribute the materials. She was expecting them to ditch this session anyways.

 

The door slided open, and she turned around, her usual bored, stoic look played on her face as she came in sight with the familiar red head who looked back at her with his wide eyes.

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo." She watched as the blonde bowed his head. She frowned. She didn't recall Ms Kim calling him up, nor did Ms Kim called Mark.

 

Confused, she reached for the list and read through, trying to match the names with the faces that are in the room now.

 

"Ms Kim asked us to assist you. I'm Jaebum, you can call me JB." JB tried to brush off the awkwardness and reached a hand out to Mia.

 

She stared at the hand, and nodded, refusing to shake that hand.

 

JB pursed his lips and turned to Mark. "And this is Mark hyung." He patted Mark's stiff shoulder as Mark's and Mia's eyes met.

 

What are you looking at? She raised an eyebrow, while Mark pressed his lips tightly and blinked his eyes, confused. I... 

 

She mentally chuckled, though her expression stayed deadpanned when she simply nodded and turned to the rest.

 

"Please take the study materials." She pushed the study materials forward and looked away in boredom.

 

The room was dead silent then, with the students scribbling on the study material that they have gotten, and Mia who wrote the solutions on the board without any further explanation. Every explanation is written on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter