#Practice 023

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 023
It is fine to be arrogant once in awhile.

 

Life's a . The red head groaned as he stumbles his way into the bathroom. Rian had mercilessly slammed two pots together to wake them up for their morning training, and it didn't seem like she'll stop until they get their asses off the bed and wash up.

 

"Morning, Mark hyung." Jackson greeted, rubbing his eyes as he adjusted his wife beater. Mark nodded and slammed the door shut. They had been talking about how screwed he was, and also the probability of Mia overhearing him sleeptalking for the entire night. A part of him hoped that it didn't happen, and he just so happen to be mumbling about the different kinds of stews that he likes. But somehow, his gut feeling was telling him that that was exactly why she had been avoiding him. 

 

"If she really knows, what are you going to do?" He didn't know. 

 

Honestly, he wasn't very knowledgeable when it comes to things like these. He has got to admit that even Jackson is better than him in the field of Love. For now, all he knows about this growing feeling within him is that: He feels happy when she's around, he feels uneasy when she's not. There weren't much deep feelings that were put thru in their relationship. He wouldn't get jealous when she hangs out with someone else, or would he? He wasn't sure, because the only male that she hangs out with is himself. 

 

He pulled his clothes off his body and stepped into the shower, running the cold water down from his red head as he looks down and watch the water drip to the bathroom tile. It reminded him of their first meeting once again. The cold, spring rain that striked like the raging wind. Her black umbrella that shielded them from the harsh rain that shot down like bullets piercing his open wound... And also the moonlight that shone on her beautiful porcelain skin...

 

Everything, every detail striked him right in the heart.

 

But now what? He sighed and stepped out of the shower. He threw the towel over his head and ruffled his hair, drying it as he opens the door.

 

It wasn't as if Rian would walk into the room, she never does. So he assumed that he can just walk in his towel like he usually does at home to grab a new set of clothing for him to get dressed in.

 

But of course, it seemed like the world was against him, he found himself in a very awkward situation.

 

What the ? 

 

 

Mia swore she didn't think it would turn out this way when she had gotten a call from her aunt, requesting her to deliver some suppliments to Rian who forgotten all about it. She couldn't reject her aunt's request, it wasn't as if she was Rian who constantly annoy the living hell out of her. So she had no choice but to agree to help her and here she is, sitting in the corner seat next to the window as she looks out of the train. It's bright. She thought and heaved a sigh, rubbing her temples as she leans her head against the warm glass. 

 

She hadn't been sleeping well for the past 2 weeks, and it was all because of a certain red head with the name Mark Tuan. True, she had been avoiding him, but that didn't seem to stop her thoughts from wondering about his activities without her. Has he been eating well? What has he been doing? Did he sleep well?

 

Did he miss her?

 

She pursed her lips and closed her eyes. The blazing sun was starting to irritate her eyes, but there was no curtains to shield her from the sun. She groaned, annoyed as she grabbed her book to cover her eyes. Initially, she had thought that she can just drop off the items to Rian and leave, but after hearing the location from her aunt, she thought she needed to stay for at least a day. It was too far away that travelling back and forth would be a burden to her body.

 

"Is this seat taken?" She heard, and she turned to her left to see fairly young man staring at her. Familiar. She thought, but did not try to press into it. She nodded and turned away, her bag stayed on the vacant seat as she ignored the man. "That's pretty mean of you, Mia-ssi." The boy chuckled, and Mia's eyes twitched, irritated. How does he know her name? 

 

"I'm Yoojin, Rian's boyfriend. Just in case you've forgot." Right. She turned to him and nodded in acknowledgement, still not removing the bag. 

 

"Are you going to visit Rian too?" He asked, but she didn't bother to respond.

 

And to think that Rian's new boy would be just as annoying as Yoo Jisoo. Mia mentally rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue, her fingers tempted to strangle Yoojin for his constant questions. Why did Rian accept him again? Oh, right. Because Im Jaebum's an . She propped her chin on her palm as she looked out of the window, ignoring the man who tried his best to make a conversation with the girl. It was as if he gave up after that, he waved her goodbye and took a seat and the further vacant seat a few rows away from her, and she sighed in relief then. 

 

He may be nice, but he's annoying in my eyes. Mia leaned back against the seat, her back relaxed in the cushion as her eyes landed on the empty seat beside her. Oddly, there was a hint of crimson flare on the seat, and she pressed her lips thinly. 

 

She can't be hallucinating now. 

 

She shook her head and closed her eyes once more, welcoming the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter