#Practice 040

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 040
Decisions are hard to make, rash decisions are harder to take. 

 

The crowd cheered loudly, louder when the music was coming to an end. All he needs to do is a strong backflip. One move and they'll possibly secure the trophy. He breathed, pants hung on his lips as his body moved. I'll win. He pursed his lips and dashed, jumped and spun. He had to win this, he wanted to. So he jumped higher today, his flip was way stronger as well. Turning, he landed safely on the stage along with his partner Jackson. The crowd screamed, and his group hugged each other.

 

"Mark hyung, you're awesome!" Youngjae hugged him tightly as the rest did the same. They smiled and left the stage. "Did you see my back flip? Did you see it? Yah Heo Youngji!" Jackson ran towards Youngji and started bragging about his successful backflips. Youngji giggled and patted his shoulder. "Yes, yes, you did well." She grinned and he bumped fists with her. JB rushed all the way to break Rian and Yoojin apart by pulling Rian up and taking the seat beside Yoojin. Rian's eyes rounded, and she furiously glared at the blonde who raised an eyebrow. "I'm tired." He grinned and leaned back against the seat, his arm almost too casually placed on Yoojin's chair. 

 

Yoojin raised an eyebrow. "What? I wasn't doing anything. And I don't want to be killed for ending the relationship for your sake." JB froze, as well as the others who turned to stare at the three in question. "Ending? Wait are you dumping our manager?" Youngjae gasped and turned to Rian. "Oh my god, noona's going to die alone." He commented jokingly, earning a smack in the head by Yugyeom. "I'll take noona if no one wants her." He shrugged casually and hugged Rian. JB pursed his lips there. Nope, he wasn't liking how this is going.

 

Junior smirked. Go boys. He nudge Bambam to head over as well, and the younger boy did what he was told, he went to hug Rian and said the same thing. Junior wasn't an idiot, he knew that JB had come clean and was ready to do whatever he can to get Rian back. What surprised him more is that Yoojin would let Rian go. It didn't take an idiot to see that Yoojin had an obvious attraction towards Rian, be it physical of emotional attraction. So why let her go? Because his love was selfless. He smiled apologically to the man who kept his smile on despite the pain inside. You're my role model, Yoojin. Junior turned to the group when he heard JB's outburst. 

 

"Yah!" JB glared at the younger ones who were clinging onto Rian. Them? Taking Rian? Over his dead body. He mentally cursed and was about to pull Rian away from the two grinning kids when they heard quick, uneven footsteps pacing towards them. Jisoo. Everyone froze stiffened the sight of the girl running in. Her hair was a mess, she was panting hard and... Was she crying? Yoojin got up and walked to Jisoo, thinking that he'd probably be the only one who is calm enough to talk to her. 

 

Jisoo turned to Mark and grabbed his sleeve. "M-Mia-ssi..." She gasped, still trying to catch her breath. Mark frowned. What about Mia? He pursed his lips, his heart twitched uncomfortably at the way Jisoo called Mia's name. It was almost as if something bad happened. But Mia's at home, his home. She's probably bored, attempting to study as she waits for him to head back. Yes, she's waiting for him. His brows kneaded as soon as the girl's breathing was calm. Jisoo took a deep breath, wiping her tears as soon as the tears start streaming again. 

 

"Mia-ssi was taken away."

 

His heart stopped there. How? He wondered. Why? He questioned. There were so many questions, so much confusion stirred in his mind. He couldn't think, he didn't know what to do. Mia was taken away... She was taken away when he wasn't around. "..." He cursed and looked around, trying to figure out how to get to Mia. Where could she be? He had absolutely no clue. Could he be at her mother's place? Did her mother take her away? What is going on? He would have ran to look for her, but he had absolutely no lead to where she could possibly be at.  

 

"Gangnam." His eyes rounded, and he turned around. Daehyun stood there, hands vigorously ruffling his hair. He was frustrated, just as frustrated as Mark was. "She's probably in gangnam now. It's best if you head over as soon as possible. I'll give you the address." 

 

Mark furrowed his eyes. "How-" 

 

"We forfeit this stage." Yongguk walked up and tugged his hands into his jeans pocket. "Junhong left, and we have no substitute for him. No one memorized Junhong's rap part and no one is good enough to imitate his rap." He turned to Daehyun who ran his finger through his hair, annoyed. "I guess you guys just got your free win of the day." He shrugged casually and smirked when JB furrowed his eyes.

 

Yongguk turned to Rian who was frowning, confused and smiled. "Don't worry too much, we'll get her back." He ruffled her hair, which JB slapped off, annoyed. Yongguk simply rolled his eyes and turned back to his friends who were just as confused as the rest. 

 

"Daehyun is working for Junhong's mother." Mark froze. Junhong's mother. That was the same as Mia's mother. The woman who hurt Mia, left her and betrayed her. So Daehyun works for her? Mark furrowed his eyes at the man. 

 

Mark had his doubts, but he couldn't be bothered with the questions now. He stepped up, brows furrowed as he roughly pulls Daehyun by the collar. He was getting impatient. Every nerve was wrecking, twitching in fury at the thought of Mia not being by his side. It was a mistake, he should have brought her along after all. Maybe, just maybe, he should have just endured the uneasy feeling of leaving her by the audience seat with Jung Daehyun. "You work for her?" He hissed coldly, his arms reacted, about to throw a hard punch when Junior and Jackson quickly pulled him back,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter