#Practice 016

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 016
Longingness can be as dull as gray, and bitter as it taste. 

 

 

"YAH PARK JINYOUNG!" JB roared as he chased the young lad down the staircase, all the way to the backyard of Mark's house. He wasn't going to let it go this time. Not when that cheeky little brat freakin' declared war on him by teasing him like that. They had been running around in circles around the outdoor countertop, with JB trying to catch Junior, and Junior running as fast as he can to avoid getting his collar grabbed by the elder man. I mean, really, who wouldn't? Just by seeing the look on JB's face, one would be an idiot to not be able to tell how annoyed JB was. 

 

The nerve of that brat. He stopped his tracks when Junior stopped as well. Turning around, the look on Junior's face was no longer the cheerful boy that was fooling around minutes ago.

 

"Hyung." He started, his arms crossed as he frowned at the elder man. "Why did you say that?" 

 

JB frowned, seeing the sudden change in character. "What are you talking about?" He asked. 

 

"Why did you tell Mark hyung about it?" Junior asked. He wasn't going to let this slide. Because knowing Rian, if she were to hear that JB had told one of them about their past, she would probably flip and hunt for JB's head. And that is definitely not what Junior wanted. He wanted Rian to move on and be happy, and not to be stuck in the past because of another one of JB's useless attempts to hold her back.

 

Junior wasn't stupid, he knew that the elder man is still trying to hold her back.  

 

"I felt like saying it." JB looked away, avoiding Junior's worried gaze as he bites his lips. "It's not as if I'm commiting a crime." He tried to laugh it off, but Junior didn't seem to have bought it. 

 

"Hyung..." He called, slowly approaching the man who seemed... Broken. The JB before his eyes looked so lost, even he could tell that. He's still... Junior shook his head and stopped, standing around 4 steps away from the elder man.

 

"You said you really like her..."  

 

Silence is a pain itself. JB closed his eyes and sat by the bench. He suddenly felt so tired, to the point where he couldn't even open his eyes to meet with Junior's worried eyes. Yes, he was aware of what he said to Mark back in the room, he was completely sane, and he was on his right mind when he said that. He knew what he said. He squeezed his lids tight as he ran his fingers through his blond streaks. Everything that once felt so right, suddenly felt so wrong. Why is he being so selfish now? Why wouldn't he just let her be happy without him? He couldn't, he simply couldn't find the right solution to deal with this anymore. 

 

He was tired. 

 

"What were you thinking when you broke it off then..." Junior mumbled softly, but it wasn't soft enough for JB to catch it.

 

JB paused, opening his eyes and furrowed his brows. Exactly why did he do that? He heaved a sigh. "I... Don't know..." He shook his head and smiled weakly. His head was starting to hurt from the lack of sleep; his eyes hurt from the unwanted tears that fell everyday, regretting everything he had ever done; his heart... hurt from the sight of her stepping out of his life. Everything was so wrong to the point where there was no return. He couldn't reverse it even if he desparately wanted to. 

 

The fact that Rian is no longer there for him to hold onto, he couldn't accept it. 

 

"Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore..."

 

 

Crunch. Mia broke the crackers as she stared blankly at the TV screen. The same drama episode was broadcasting for the second time of the day, and she is still thinking if she should have made an initiative to contact Mark. There's no point. She knew, but there was something that struck at the back of her mind, urging her to get the red head.

 

She pursed her lips, slightly annoyed with the tingling feeling on her chest as she darted her eyes at the phone once more. 

 

No. She shook her head and got up from her seat. She had been staying at that spot for a good 5 hours, and that had gained her a sore back. She stretched her muscles and grabbed her coat. 

 

She needs to cool of her mind, she thought and left the house to have a short walk around the park or so.

 

Passing by the usual alley way out to the main road, she stopped her tracks, seeing vague images of the raining night. His red head that attracted her immediate attention, as well as his lost, confused gaze that day. She pressed her lips in a thin line and turned around. She have decided that she will not think about him for the day. It was more than enough. She didn't want to be the one to be bothered by something that she shouldn't have in the first place.  

 

So much red. She bit her lips as her eyes subconsciously wondered around the busy street of Seoul. It's funny enough that all the things that she had taken notice of were of one similarity - they're all red. She heaved a sigh and glanced at her phone,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter